Non Newtonian Propulsion

Old October 16th 05, 08:15 AM
asps

Default Non Newtonian Propulsion

We inform you ASPS (founded in 1979) has developed a new innovative concept
of propulsion system.

P26MR05 (evolution of SC2.12) is an innovative PNN (Propulsione Non
Newtoniana) thruster capable of delivering thrust with very high accuracy
and controllability.

It is a propellantless UHF e.m. (no reaction mass or energy) system closed
in a box

We made a road show of this on ballistic pendulum , in May 3 2005 at
Sheraton Hotel in Roma.

There are two clips :

http://www.asps.it/presentazione.wmv

http://www.squilli.it/wpe1.mpg

In Iuly 21 2005 Asps had been financed to perform new experimental
developments.

In the October 2005 we got a PNN system that has a thrust much bigger than
P26MR05

This is showed in the two clips in www.asps.it/another.htm

We can do better and reach the Asps aim : to superate by PNN the rocketry.

Quo fata ferunt

www.asps.it

Old October 16th 05, 05:35 PM
Pat Flannery

asps wrote:

We made a road show of this on ballistic pendulum , in May 3 2005 at
Sheraton Hotel in Roma.

Instead of hanging it on a pendulum, why don't you seal it and its power
supply in a watertight spherical container, ballast it till it has
neutral buoyancy, submerge it in a swimming pool (with nothing attached
to it) so that it is neither floating on the surface nor lying on the
bottom, and see if it moves around. Not rotates or oscillates, but
actually starts moving toward one wall of the swimming pool or rising or
sinking. That would be impressive as to its ability to actually work as
described.

Pat
Old October 16th 05, 09:59 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

"asps" :

We inform you ASPS (founded in 1979) has developed a new innovative concept

of propulsion system.

So that makes it 26 years of work and you still can not produce a prototype
that will pass an honest test.

26 years and you can do a public demo where you have not preset all the
conditions of the test first.

26 years of always asking for money before anyone can do any real testing on
your hardware.

26 years of conning at it's very worse.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to
Old October 16th 05, 09:59 PM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Pat Flannery :

asps wrote:

We made a road show of this on ballistic pendulum , in May 3 2005 at
Sheraton Hotel in Roma.

Instead of hanging it on a pendulum, why don't you seal it and its power
supply in a watertight spherical container, ballast it till it has
neutral buoyancy, submerge it in a swimming pool (with nothing attached
to it) so that it is neither floating on the surface nor lying on the
bottom, and see if it moves around. Not rotates or oscillates, but
actually starts moving toward one wall of the swimming pool or rising or
sinking. That would be impressive as to its ability to actually work as
described.

Personally, my prefered test, seal inside a metal box, hold the box up on all
four corners on strings that when the box is at rest all strings are equal
distance and parallel to each other. If there is any thrust all the string
will deflect the same amount. ASPS claims that they have been working from
1979, in all thier so called tests not once have I seen they do an honest
test that is meant to isolate thrust from oscillations. I smell major con
artist.

Earl Colby Pottinger

Old October 16th 05, 11:02 PM
asps

"Earl Colby Pottinger" ha scritto nel messaggio
"asps" :

We inform you ASPS (founded in 1979) has developed a new innovative
concept

of propulsion system.

So that makes it 26 years of work and you still can not produce a
prototype
that will pass an honest test.

Uhf Pnn prototypes exist since about 5 years and they pass all the tests on
a precision arm scale and on torsional pendulum too

26 years and you can do a public demo where you have not preset all the
conditions of the test first.

During our experiments PNN overcome several criticism said from physicists

26 years of always asking for money before anyone can do any real testing
on
your hardware.

The money we got for the development of Pnn were for the fact that we
aren't charlatans and the experiments speak for us

26 years of conning at it's very worse.

In this year we got more performances of our PNN prototypes against the
comic and orthodox ideas of several scientists

Earl Colby Pottinger

quo caeli tegunt

E.Laureti

Old October 17th 05, 01:29 AM
Pat Flannery

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

We inform you ASPS (founded in 1979) has developed a new innovative concept

of propulsion system.

So that makes it 26 years of work and you still can not produce a prototype
that will pass an honest test.

26 years and you can do a public demo

In a hotel, yet. That's not quite the Royal Society, is it?

where you have not preset all the
conditions of the test first.

26 years of always asking for money before anyone can do any real testing on
your hardware.

26 years of conning at it's very worse.

Can anyone say Dean Drive MK II? :-D

Pat
Old October 17th 05, 01:32 AM
Pat Flannery

Earl Colby Pottinger wrote:

Personally, my prefered test, seal inside a metal box, hold the box up on all
four corners on strings that when the box is at rest all strings are equal
distance and parallel to each other. If there is any thrust all the string
will deflect the same amount. ASPS claims that they have been working from
1979, in all thier so called tests not once have I seen they do an honest
test that is meant to isolate thrust from oscillations. I smell major con
artist.

The real test would be to take it up to the ISS and see what it does
while hanging in midair.

Pat
Old October 17th 05, 10:32 AM
Steen

asps wrote:

We inform you ASPS (founded in 1979) has developed a new innovative
concept of propulsion system.

Interesting. Could you please provide us with some background theory?

/steen

Old October 17th 05, 06:30 PM
Marko Horvat

Please correct me I'm wrong, but if we are talking here about propulsion
that is expelling UHF (Ultra High Frequency) radio-waves, that this is just
a type of photon propulsion and therefore Newtonian.

Old October 18th 05, 01:40 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

"asps" :

"Earl Colby Pottinger" ha scritto nel messaggio
"asps" :

We inform you ASPS (founded in 1979) has developed a new innovative
concept of propulsion system.

So that makes it 26 years of work and you still can not produce a
prototype that will pass an honest test.

Uhf Pnn prototypes exist since about 5 years and they pass all the tests on

a precision arm scale and on torsional pendulum too

Yes, a conman's friends. However, still no tests with systems that are not
fooled by vibrations.

26 years and you can not do a public demo where you have not preset all

the
conditions of the test first.

During our experiments PNN overcome several criticism said from physicists

Name some!

26 years of always asking for money before anyone can do any real testing
on your hardware.

The money we got for the development of Pnn were for the fact that we
aren't charlatans and the experiments speak for us

Yes they do, you are running a con job.

26 years of conning at it's very worse.

In this year we got more performances of our PNN prototypes against the
comic and orthodox ideas of several scientists

All unnamed I notice, and still not a single honest test in sight. I noticed
thru the years that a number of low cost tests have been suggested by posters
who have replied to your messages here. And in all those years you have
never shown that you can pass any of them. Scales and pendulums are
worthless in getting rid of vibration problems and have been used by every
NNP con-artist in history.

So why are you afraid to test your systems with other measurement systems, I
wonder? Well, not really, I know you can not pass an honest test, that is
why you try so hard to avoid admitting that you fail other honest tests..

Earl Colby Pottinger

Probably Dumb Questions John Research 49 May 6th 04 09:01 AM
A revolutionary propulsion system asps Space Shuttle 49 December 21st 03 09:25 PM
A revolutionary propulsion system Franz Heymann Policy 8 December 13th 03 06:29 PM
A revolutionary propulsion system Harry Conover Policy 0 December 11th 03 08:18 PM
Non Newtonian Propulsion (PNN) videoclip asps Policy 0 November 5th 03 09:30 AM