Dark Hypothesis Scenerui Part 3

Old April 6th 05, 07:01 PM
Lynndel Humphreys

Default Dark Hypothesis Scenerui Part 3

Dark hypothesis scenario part 3

The True Emphesis on a Reasonable And Rational Organization for the
Reduction of Institutional Spending and Taxation (T.E.R.R.O.R..I.S.T ) has
been lying in wait like a dog in heat for the last few years. having
realized that accidents can be propagandized to their advantage. The most
rabid of their leaders has come to realized that there is a 98% probability
that it was just a tragic chain of events that might hav played out
differently if surveillance had taken place. But deep within the recesses of
his contorted sense of reality he still considers the possibility there was
a "towel head" in the vicinity wanting to turn a duty driven Jew into a
kosher frank by rupturing the external tank The actual destruction was
caused by secondary factors..To Be Continued

--
Mr. Lynndel Humphreys

Old April 6th 05, 08:26 PM

In message , Lynndel Humphreys
writes
Dark hypothesis scenario part 3

This piece of s*** is editing his headers. Is the
right place for an abuse report?