Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

Old March 5th 13, 06:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

Default Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

On 3/4/13 11:52 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
Perhaps not once past entering the EH, because time as we know it
stops for the observer as well as the traveler.

No, time dilation is observer dependent.

Old March 5th 13, 06:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 10:04*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/4/13 11:52 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps not once past entering the EH, because time as we know it
stops for the observer as well as the traveler.

* *No, time dilation is observer dependent.

Except where our observations and those of the traveler encounter the
EH of a BH.
Old March 5th 13, 06:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/4/13 11:56 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
Exactly why there could easily be a whole universe inside of a super
massive black hole.

Not enough room.

Old March 5th 13, 06:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/3/13 7:04 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
Your mainstream parrot-speak is noted.

Time you learned some mainstream parrot-speak physics, Brad.
You ignorance is showing.

Old March 5th 13, 06:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/5/13 12:07 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:04 pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/4/13 11:52 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps not once past entering the EH, because time as we know it
stops for the observer as well as the traveler.

No, time dilation is observer dependent.

Except where our observations and those of the traveler encounter the
EH of a BH.

No exceptions, Brad.

Old March 5th 13, 06:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 10:07*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/4/13 11:56 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Exactly why there could easily be a whole universe inside of a super
massive black hole.

* *Not enough room.

With everything at zero, zero,zero, perhaps there's infinite room.
Old March 5th 13, 06:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 10:08*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/3/13 7:04 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Your mainstream parrot-speak is noted.

* *Time you learned some mainstream parrot-speak physics, Brad.
* *You ignorance is showing.

as is your mainstream status-quo closed mindset.

Old March 5th 13, 02:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Forrest Piper

On Mar 5, 1:07*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:04*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:

On 3/4/13 11:52 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Perhaps not once past entering the EH, because time as we know it
stops for the observer as well as the traveler.

* *No, time dilation is observer dependent.

Except where our observations and those of the traveler encounter the
EH of a BH.

It has been theorized that the e-neutrino traces out the circumference
of the universe, but also occasionally appears due to torsional
"feedback" around black holes and stars. Since the magnetic field
lines around the center of the galaxy, as well as our own sun, are
wound up like rubber bands, then why couldn't the vortex of time be
the result of having i.e. quantized light speed, being compressed into
smaller and smaller increments, as the torsion field crosses the event
horizon???

At the event horizon of the galactic core, more photons are being
converted into gravitons, as fluorescence changes alter the spin
number of the photons. Torsion from e-neutrino's temporal vortex may
represent an inner feed loop mechanism for each galaxy, such as having
a second event horizon that controls the orientation of dilatons
throughout hyperspace. In other words, a non-reference framed
orientation of the galactic disk, whether elliptical, spiral, or
irregular shaped, would constitute the way in which local dilatons
feed-forward from the time vortex.
Old March 5th 13, 02:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 5, 6:28*am, Forrest Piper wrote:
[...]

That's an interesting theory, of perhaps cosmic distortions in time
being caused and/or sustained by these various event horizons.

Something is certainly creating and/or sustaining graviton waves of
zero Hz (similar to the zero Hz of a magnetic force). Perhaps the
ongoing flow of aether that black hole polar vents give off is another
clue, as to how gravity is created and how new or recycled stuff keeps
showing up.