Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

Old March 3rd 13, 09:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

On Mar 3, 12:22*pm, China Blue Clay wrote:
In article ,
*Brad Guth wrote:

On Mar 3, 8:51*am, China Blue Clay wrote:
What the **** is a 'Time Vortex'?

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ * * * *Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. * * * \' * * * * At least I can stay in character.

Going into an event horizon is where time slows way the hell down. *If
that's not sufficiently gravity vortex worthy, then perhaps nothing
is.

That's not vortex. That is perceived relativistic dilation for an observer away
from the event horizon. The person going through the horizon sees no dilation,
no helical structure, no loop the looping of timing.

Are you suggesting that a BH singularity or that of its EH offers
normal time?

Everybody sees the normal passage of time in their own reference frame. Even
when tidal forces grind them into fatou dust, their time ticks away normally.

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ * * * *Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. * * * \' * * * * At least I can stay in character.
Prepare to be spanked. * * // * * * * * * * When you look into the void,
Stop posting that! * * * *`/ *the void looks into you, and fulfills you.

That's a cop-out, and you know it.

Increased gravity as we know it makes our time tick slower as we know
it.

Perhaps the aether mass as representing 96.5% the mass of our universe
has to be taken into account.
Old March 3rd 13, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 3, 2:00*pm, China Blue Clay wrote:

,
*Brad Guth wrote:

[...]

Where did you earn your doctorate in stupidity? If your clock clicks slower,
your awareness of the click will slow equally, and you will perceive your clock
ticking away at the same rate.

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ * * * *Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. * * * \' * * * * At least I can stay in character.
Prepare to be spanked. * * // * * * * * * * When you look into the void,
Stop posting that! * * * *`/ *the void looks into you, and fulfills you.

Apparently my "doctorate in stupidity" came from the same school as
your doctorate in anti-comprehension. In other words, what the hell
are you going on about?
Old March 4th 13, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/3/13 3:48 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:25 am, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/3/13 12:56 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Going into an event horizon is where time slows way the hell down.

Whether time slow or not depends on the perspective of the observer.
You forgot to study relativity theory, didn't you Brad! :-o

How is that relative?

Are you suggesting that increased gravity makes time go faster?

Old March 4th 13, 03:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 03/03/2013 4:48 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 3, 11:25 am, Sam wrote:
On 3/3/13 12:56 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

Going into an event horizon is where time slows way the hell down.

Whether time slow or not depends on the perspective of the observer.
You forgot to study relativity theory, didn't you Brad! :-o

How is that relative?

Are you suggesting that increased gravity makes time go faster?

Increased gravity makes time go slower, as per General Relativity. But
that's not really the point: if the speed of time changes, then we'll
never notice it's changed because we'll be inside it, and it'll seem
just as fast as it always has. The only way we can tell it's changed is
by comparing ourselves to other galaxies much farther away from us. This
might actually explain Dark Energy, and why things appear to be speeding
up away from us faster. If our local universe is slowing down in time,
then the distant universe would look like it's speeding up in time.

Yousuf Khan
Old March 4th 13, 06:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 3, 11:25 am, Sam *wrote:
[...]

If a million galaxies were inside of a super massive black hole event
horizon, then all time as we outsiders see it would be extremely slow
or perhaps near zero for those BH/EH sequestered galaxies.

In other words, a billion years in our time might only be one year of
age for those galaxies inside of the EH. Perhaps the BH/EH could
represent the egg that gives birth via polar jets spewing aether that
condenses into ordinary matter and into the realm of fast time as we
know it.
Old March 4th 13, 07:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Yousuf Khan[_2_]

On 04/03/2013 1:23 AM, Brad Guth wrote:
On Mar 3, 7:23 pm, Yousuf wrote:
[...]

If we are inside the event horizon of a BH, then the event horizon would
be the edge of the universe: meaning somewhere near the CMB is our event
horizon. So all galaxies that are in the visible universe are inside
this event horizon, no matter how far away they are. However, the fact
that galaxies that are more nearby seem to be moving much slower than
galaxies that are farther away would indicate that we are all part of
the blackhole's singularity. Every location inside the blackhole is its
singularity.

In other words, a billion years in our time might only be one year of
age for those galaxies inside of the EH. Perhaps the BH/EH could
represent the egg that gives birth via polar jets spewing aether that
condenses into ordinary matter and into the realm of fast time as we
know it.

I have no idea what you're talking about. But if we're inside a BH, we
wouldn't even perceive any galaxies outside of it, they would be
causally disconnected from us.

Yousuf Khan
Old March 5th 13, 05:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 4, 2:45*am, China Blue Clay wrote:
In article ,
*Brad Guth wrote:

If a million galaxies were inside of a super massive black hole event
horizon, then all time as we outsiders see it would be extremely slow
or perhaps near zero for those BH/EH sequestered galaxies.

There is no privileged frame of reference. The traveller would not see her time
slowing down. The observations of the traveller and outsider are equally valid,
and different, in their own frame of reference. The remains of the traveller
would approach the singularity very quickly from the traveller's point of view.

Perhaps not once past entering the EH, because time as we know it
stops for the observer as well as the traveler.

Are you suggesting black holes are cosmic passageways?

Old March 5th 13, 05:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
American

On Mar 3, 11:25 am, Sam *wrote:
[...]

The Hubble constant (H) relates to an object's speed w.r.t. distance,
but in reality is a measure of stretched space. One estimate is 61 km
per sec per megaparsec for distant phenomenon. Typically, 50 km per
sec per megaparsec is used for the value of redshift at the Coma
Cluster of galaxies.

This is indicative of quantized redshift. The uncertainty of time
multiplied by the uncertainty of the energy is closely approximated to
Planck's constant 'h' divided by 2p. the uncertainty principle
permits these virtual particle events to occur as long as they are
completed within an extraordinarily brief period of time, which is of
the order of 10^-23 seconds. The redshift is quantised in fundamental
steps of 2.68 km/s across the cosmos.

The prime definition of the redshift, 'z', involves two measured
quantities. They comprise the observed change in wavelength 'D' of a
given spectral line when compared with the laboratory standard 'W'.
The ratio of these quantities [D/W = z] is a dimensionless number that
measures the redshift. However, it is customarily converted to a
velocity by multiplying it by the current speed of light, 'c'. The
redshift so defined is then 'cz', and it is this cz which is changing
in steps of 2.68 kilometres per second.

Since the laboratory standard wavelength 'W' is unaltered, it then
follows that as [z = D/W] is systematically increasing in discrete
jumps with distance, then D must be increasing in discrete jumps also.
D is the difference between the observed wavelength of a given
spectral line and the laboratory standard. This suggests that emitted
wavelengths are becoming longer in quantum jumps with increasing
distance (or with look-back time). During the time between jumps, the
emitted wavelengths remain unchanged from the value attained at the
last jump.

To find the number of quantized shifted light years between the
observer and another point in the universe, the distance between shell
boundaries will be constant because of the unique behaviour which is
described by equations derived from the observational data. This
distance between shell boundaries is about 138,000 light years and
marks the distance between successive redshift jumps of 2.73 km/s.
Old March 5th 13, 05:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 3, 7:23 pm, Yousuf *wrote:
[...]

Exactly why there could easily be a whole universe inside of a super
massive black hole.