Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

Old March 2nd 13, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
nartrof seven

Default Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

Look at all of the rotations of galaxies - there are just as many
clockwise, as their are counter-clockwise, spiraling galaxies in the
universe. Surveys seem to indicate "layers of walls" of galaxies
located liked "stacked sheets", rather than uniform distribution:

from p. 46,47 of: http://www.scribd.com/doc/23724461/E...se-Web-Version

"Brent Tully at Honolulu University found in 1986 that the
distribution of galaxies within 75 Mpc of the earth is “stratified
into four layers”, and Alexander Szalay at Johns Hopkins has reported
regularly-spaced layers out to 3 billion light years. Thus there is
good reason to take the idea seriously and to look for a possible
formative mechanism. The plotting of one such cluster can be found at:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/9610/9610047.pdf "

Such might seem to indicate the "stacks" might represent lines of
galaxies, like you would have in some kind of a giant vortex, except
that this line would have to be curved, based upon the calculated
current positions of the galaxies, as the light leaving them today
would not now be visible to the observer.
Old March 2nd 13, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/2/13 12:11 PM, nartrof seven wrote:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/9610/9610047.pdf

Bad link.

Old March 3rd 13, 03:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Forrest Piper

On Mar 2, 1:43*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/2/13 12:11 PM, nartrof seven wrote:

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/astro-ph/pdf/9610/9610047.pdf

* *Bad link.

Here is the right link:

http://arxiv.org/pdf/astro-ph/9610047v1.pdf

"By considering the spatial distribution of galaxies within this
redshift range (using spectroscopic and photometric redshifts) we show
that the galaxies in SA68 form a linear structure passing from the
South-West of the survey field through to the North-East (with a
position angle of approximately 35 degrees East of North)."

"To determine the true geometry of the galaxy distribution, i.e.
whether it is better represented by an extended filament or a sheet of
galaxies, we fit a two dimensional surface to the spectroscopic
redshifts. The redshifts of the galaxies in SA68 and the three
clusters are transformed to co-moving distance and treated as
independent points, we do not weight the cluster redshifts by the
number of galaxies that have spectroscopic observations. The best fit
to these data is a plane with an orientation 40 degrees ±10 degees
East of North and an angle 12 degrees ±2 degrees from the line of
sight. Given that the redshift dispersion of the galaxies exceeds that
expected for a cluster, we suggest that the structure we are observing
is a sheet of galaxies oriented almost orthogonally to our line of
sight."

One wonders if this great wall (sheet) of galaxies represents an
aether "wave" of such magnitude that entire clusters of galaxies seem
to fill its trough, much like ocean flotsam floats (@12:25 into
video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZaRXe4W0oE

....across oceans and between continents., almost normal to the
shoreline, would seem to indicate that galaxies may be following a
path of least resistance, possibly around a universal (time) spin
axis, or temporal vortex.

Old March 3rd 13, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 2, 10:11*am, nartrof seven wrote:
[...]

The Great Attractor will take care of whatever remainders of our
galaxy long after being cut through by the Andromeda galaxy at 300+ km/
sec. Perhaps the next great cosmic do-over upon merging with a
thousand other galaxies within the Great Attractor is going to be too
little too late for humanity, because billions of years earlier will
have marked the end of the human existence.
Old March 3rd 13, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 3, 7:04*am, Forrest Piper wrote:
[...]

That vortex is taking thousands of galaxies into the Great Attractor,
though sadly our galaxy is going to arrive as all shredded and
discombobulated because of having been previously rear-ended by
Andromeda.
Old March 3rd 13, 06:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 3, 8:51*am, China Blue Clay wrote:
What the **** is a 'Time Vortex'?

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ * * * *Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. * * * \' * * * * At least I can stay in character.

Going into an event horizon is where time slows way the hell down. If
that's not sufficiently gravity vortex worthy, then perhaps nothing
is.

Are you suggesting that a BH singularity or that of its EH offers
normal time?
Old March 3rd 13, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Sam Wormley[_2_]

On 3/3/13 12:56 PM, Brad Guth wrote:
Going into an event horizon is where time slows way the hell down.

Whether time slow or not depends on the perspective of the observer.
You forgot to study relativity theory, didn't you Brad! :-o
Old March 3rd 13, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Forrest Piper

On Mar 3, 11:51*am, China Blue Clay wrote:
What the **** is a 'Time Vortex'?

--
My name is Indigo Montoya. \\ * * * *Annoying Usenet one post at a time.
You flamed my father. * * * \' * * * * At least I can stay in character.
Prepare to be spanked. * * // * * * * * * * When you look into the void,
Stop posting that! * * * *`/ *the void looks into you, and fulfills you.

Look at this pictu

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/152...rstructure.jpg

....and then look at this picture, and notice a similar wavy circle of
galaxies, located a tad center-left:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...-NEW_Nasa..jpg

The 'wavy circle' appears to be a representation of a giant,
spherically harmonic wave structure, much as you would have along
around the circumference of a tube. Some have said that the path of
the e-neutrino traces out a spiral path along the circumference of
this tube, but that the tube bends back in on itself, ending up in a
'donut shape'. What we're looking at here though, is a crossectional
view of the photonic band limit of our observation, or a crossection
of the universal donut, or torus of time.

We're being told that the value of the redshift is constant, when it
is not. Quantized redshift is an indicator of a aether structure that
had a lightspeed starting from zero, to what we have today.

As space expands, time contracts, until lightspeed is out-of-reach,
due to the quantum redshift phenomenon. This must mean that the
universe has been heading towards the bottom of the vortex, while
looking at the top of the funnel-shaped cloud of superclusters, 13.772
billion years ago. 13.772 billion years would be the radius of the
event horizon, 13.772 billion years ago, which we can't see beyond
because of the curvature of spacetime.
Old March 3rd 13, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Double-A[_3_]

[...]

Well if you were the pizza master of the universe, wouldn't you stack
'em?

Double-A

Old March 3rd 13, 09:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]