800,000 Families Ready for Tang

Old October 31st 10, 04:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default 800,000 Families Ready for Tang

On Oct 25, 5:43*pm, bert wrote:
Just on channel 9 5 news Children and Families services have gotten
calls that families have no $$$ to pay Severn Trent Water or Progress
Energy bills *It was added to even to talk to these poor families
would take 2 years. Well it would be nice if the computers taking
these calls kept track so GOPer Mafia would know who needs Tang the
most. * Its so sad that my America is fascist *I grew up in the great
depression. People always had water. People were kind to each other *I
was just a child in the 30s,and never feared for my life. Today
Florida GOPers kill old and children for a added buck * *TreBert

When GOPer Rick Scott stole 1.7 billion from medicare he in reality
killed old people that need madicare to stay alive. He is stealing
from every tax payer. He is a true GOPer and fits with their motto
"Life is Cheap but a buck is a Buck" TreBert