― The world according to Jeff Relf ―

Old February 22nd 09, 01:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default ― The world according to Jeff Relf ―

Jeff You being my computer wizard I again need your help. As you
pointed out Toho water is now part of the Osceola government. I need
to know if its chairman Bruce Van Mater is using his real name or did
Severn Trent for fun give him"Meter" to be funny. How long has he been
chairman.? How did Toho Water come out of F.G.U.A. Florida Governmental
Utility Authority.? Will utilities end up like Waste Management? Be
part of our government? Will we just add their monthly bills into our
yearly taxes? I think so,and the reason is "THE GODFATHER is in reality
in charge of the USA. No more democracy,but fascist state from top
to bottom So sad TreBert

Old February 22nd 09, 04:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_32_]

Default Poinciana is just one big-ass party.

Poinciana is just one big-ass party.
If you don't want to get kicked out
― if you have no place better to go ―
I suggest you be nice to the bouncers.

Apparently, you're getting your water from your
home-owners association, Poinciana Utilities Inc.,
and they get it from Toho Water.

Is FGUA a Toho Water customer ? I don't know.

People are running from Poinciana and flocking to my part of Seattle,
so you're not the only one who doesn't like the setup.

Tohopekaliga Water Authority for Poinciana says:
“ If you have questions concerning the new rates,
please contact our customer care call center at 407-518-2502

or by calling the Administrative Offices at 407-518-2160, option 1
or write to:
tohoPekaliga Water Authority,
101 North Church Street, Kissimmee, FL 34741-5054. ”

Bruce R. Van Meter ( his legal name, I'm sure ), is Toho's Chairman.
His pictu
tohoWater.COM/Images/boardMember_Bruce.JPG

His eMail and postal address:
Bruce .vanMeter @ 2020 mediaHoldings.COM
c/o: 20/20 Media Holdings, Inc
215 W. Donegan Ave, Kissimmee, FL 34741

tohoWater.COM/Members.HTML says:

“ Bruce R. Van Meter, Board Supervisor 5,
is Chairperson of the Issuer. [ since when, I don't know ]

Mr. Van Meter is Chief Financial Officer of
20/20 Media Holdings, Inc. in charge of financial reporting,
accounts receivable, accounts payable and human resources.

Mr. Van Meter graduated from the University of Kansas
with a Bachelor of Science degree and brings
25 years of experience in the area of finance and human resources.

Mr. Van Meter served as a City of Kissimmee Commissioner from 1980-88
and served as the City's Mayor from 1988-1990.

He served from 1985 to 1987 as
the founding Board Chairman of Kissimmee Utility Authority,

which operates the City’s electric utility,
and as Ex-officio Board Member/Mayor 1988-90.

Mr. Van Meter has experience in
customer service and financial accounting. ”.

Jeff [email protected] Astronomy Misc 17 April 28th 07 03:32 PM
Jeff [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 April 27th 07 10:37 PM
Jeff [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 April 27th 07 10:21 PM
Jeff Bell on VSE Henry Spencer History 64 March 10th 06 12:33 AM
Jeff Bell on VSE S. Wand Policy 52 January 29th 06 11:42 AM