black holes create lumpy U

Old January 6th 09, 02:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default black holes create lumpy U

YES

Old January 8th 09, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Spiral structured galaxies came first.It takes two or more spiral
galaxies over great spacetime to form Elliptic galaxies.(helps prove
universe is 22B years old) Number of spiral arms tell us size,age,and
density(number of stars) of Milky Way type galaxies. Looking at galaxy
M74 face on is a good way to see our galaxy.(like mirror image) Looking
at M51 seems to show me it is revolving counter clockwise to M74. They
would make a chaotic merger?? Thought just jumped in. Could I have a
theory that new stars are born in the outer spiral arms because the arms
are the fastest moving part of the galaxy? That fits knowing motion
creates inertia,and inertia and gravity are the same stuff.. Now
thoughts on gravity are bugging me Its gravity I think of most of the
time. TreBert Ps For galaxies to keep their structure for 11 billion
years stars for the most part have to be in lock step. For galaxies
nature for the most part expands space to keep them further and further
apart.