What will be the gravity if we dig a hole in earth?

Old January 1st 09, 06:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What will be the gravity if we dig a hole in earth?

goes to o

Old January 1st 09, 06:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 1, 10:04*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
goes to o

Perhaps less than 90% of the way towards Earth's center is zero
gravity, and from there on in it's negative or reverse gravity.

Depending on layer densities and thereby mass placement, the turning
point of zero gravity could be as little as 75% towards the center of
Earth.

The actual center of Earth's negative gravity should be as great as
-4.89 m/s

~ BG
Old January 2nd 09, 10:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Negative gravity, BradBoi? lmfjao!

Reverse gravity would be ANTI-gravity.

Saul Levy

Old January 6th 09, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default No.H2O

sevenr trent proving its.mafia

Old January 7th 09, 07:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Maybe the water's contaminated and they had to shut it off, LIAR
BEERTbrain! lmfjao!

Saul Levy

Old January 7th 09, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 6, 3:14*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
sevenr trent proving its.mafia

Why did you change this topic name?

Are you now one of them? (aka the bad guys, just like your good friend
Art Deco)

~ BG
Old January 8th 09, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Dry season,and with no rain my 55 gallon barrels are empty. Can not ask
neighbors for water its not my way. Gas stations closed down their
spigots. Will check into cheap hotel to shower. Severn Trent Toho
water I will try to bring to justice for literally trying to kill me.
Sheriff Bob Hansel only threatens to kill me. I have a brave heart
TreBert

Old January 8th 09, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Jan 8, 10:02*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Dry season,and with no rain my 55 gallon barrels are empty. *Can not ask
neighbors for water its not my way. * Gas stations closed down their
spigots. *Will check into cheap hotel to shower. *Severn Trent Toho
water I will try to bring to justice for literally trying to kill me.
Sheriff Bob Hansel only threatens to kill me. * I have a brave heart
TreBert

Walk on all fours, knock over a few trash cans and get yourself picked
up by your local animal patrol, as an ugly old dog you'll get fresh
food, clean water and housing for a few days before they put you down
because they can't get anyone to adopt such an ugly mut. It would
help if you didn't smell too ripe. Try going naked through a local
car-wash by hitching a ride on the back of some car, truck or SUV (be
sure to skip the hot wax cycle)

~ BG