2 New Nibiru Photographs - Taken January and Feburary 2008

Old March 12th 08, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Adriano

Default ASTRO: 2 New Nibiru Photographs

Nibiru wrote:

I thought they finally locked out children from groups. Does your mother
know you're not in school?
While you're busy playing hooky from school, you might want to watch the
program about Nibiru and its dark star on the History Channel that supports
the Washing Post front page story about this matter.

-----
March 25th 8:00pm Check your local listings for:
The Universe
Episode: Unexplained Mysteries
http://www.history.com/shows.do?epis...&action=detail

Delve into the myths, misconceptions, truths and amazing mysteries of
our unique universe. Could life exist on Mars? Is time travel possible
and does Einstein's theory of relativity support it? Is there a
companion dark star to our sun and could it pose a threat to earth?
Learn about the spark that lit the big bang. Take a journey from science
fiction that predicted all these things, to the scientific reality of
what they mean to us in the ever-changing universe.

-----

Yes, let's watch and see exactly what kind of myth you're talking about,
or is it a misconception? Maybe we'll learn some truth but as it is with
all these programs, there never really is an "Amazing Mystery".

Hugs,

Adriano

--
Adriano
http://www.edmar-co.com/adriano/

34°14'11.7"N

"Contrary to all the evidence at hand, the entire universe is composed
of only two substances: Magic and Bull****"
Old March 12th 08, 05:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Taken January and Feburary 2008

It's not my website to dictate how photos are posted, let alone displayed.
(Get real)

Oh, so the website you posted links to isn't yours. Silly me for
getting that impression. After all, someone with the name "Nibiru"
in their handle posting links to a website about Nibiro....

*Not sure how some of you here breathe with your head stuck so far down in
the sand.

Ahhh...the sure sign of a net crank - ad hominem attack.

Here. Maybe this will help:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?
Old March 12th 08, 05:49 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise

"Nibiru" wrote in
:

I thought they finally locked out children from groups. Does your mother
know you're not in school?
While you're busy playing hooky from school, you might want to watch the
program about Nibiru and its dark star on the History Channel that supports
the Washing Post front page story about this matter.

Now get back to school before I tell your parents on you.

Funny. The same could be said for you.

Old March 12th 08, 05:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise

Default 2 New Nibiru Photographs - Since you can't take a picture of a lie, than these must be real. - 1 attachment

Drivel.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sunshine.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1765
Old March 12th 08, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Peter Hucker

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 04:53:52 -0000, Skywise
wrote:

Drivel.

Brian

That photo is a fake. His ass is twice as big as his shoulders.
--
This message has been brought to you by solar power. Who needs the national grid?

A "Frisbeterian" believes that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it back down.
Old March 13th 08, 06:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Skywise

Peter Hucker wrote in
:

wrote:

Drivel.

Brian

That photo is a fake. His ass is twice as big as his shoulders.

Who cares? It makes the point.

Old March 14th 08, 10:29 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Bob Harrington

"Nibiru" wrote in
:

I thought they finally locked out children from groups. Does your
mother know you're not in school?
While you're busy playing hooky from school, you might want to watch
the program about Nibiru and its dark star on the History Channel that
supports the Washing Post front page story about this matter.

Now get back to school before I tell your parents on you.

Of course, in recent weeks the History Channel has also run a show that
"explained" the Bermuda Triangle as being caused by "Earth's Black Hole".

Or the show about "Rods" - simple images of insects flying in front of
camera lenses somehow become invisible trans-dimensional intelligent alien
lifeforms...

"Oh Norman, listen! The loons are calling!"
- Katherine Hepburn, "On Golden Pond"

Old March 16th 08, 05:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Geoff[_4_]

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:08:30 -0400, Johnny Borborigmi

On 2008-03-10 14:06:57 -0400, Rick Johnson said:

You can't photograph a lie, sorry.

Rick

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

PS: Is there anyone in this group who might be located well into the
Sothern hemisphere that could get some shots of Nibiru? Again, thanks
in advance.

http://www.survivingnibiru.com

I agree with Rick.

Quote:
"In 2012 a planet called Nibiru/Planet-X may reek [sic] real havoc on
our planet as it passes through our inner solar system."

The story reeks. Something not real cannot wreak havoc on anything.
Carefully written survivor's guide, indeed.

As others have said. Specific data like R.A./Dec. and unprocessed
images can be verified. Lame Bloob Toob images are unacceptable.
Old March 16th 08, 08:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Asterix

Rick Johnson wrote:

You can't photograph a lie, sorry.

Rick

Nibiru Shock 2012 wrote:

2 New Nibiru Photographs - January and February 2008

Can someone look at these photos and tell me what gives? I am unable to post
them at this time, so here is the link. The photos are posted from some guy
who claims the photos are coming from an observatory in Antarctica/south
pole.

Now that statement certifies the lie. The Scott-Amundsen station
(menthione in the video) in January is Sunshine 24/7 this time of year.
In February the same. Sunset is due about a week from now.

--
I recommend Macs to my friends, and Windows machines
to those whom I don't mind billing by the hour