Double-A Is Back!

Old August 28th 14, 12:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

Default Double-A Is Back!

HVAC wrote in :

On 8/26/2014 6:45 PM, Double-A wrote:

Sunny and 91F here in Tigard as of 3 PM. A perfect 72F here inside
the library.

The house deal fell through! I realized in a nick of time that
someone was trying to swindle me! The person I was corresponding
with was using the name of the owner of the house, but said she
couldn't meet me at the house because she was out of town on
business. Then I discovered that the real woman who owns the house
is 98 years old! Doubtful that she would be taking business trips!
The person wanted me to send here a payment using a MoneyPak card
which can can be bought at Walgreens, then sending her the
information off the card and on the receipt. I went to the MoneyPak
site where they displayed a big warning that if you used their card
to send money in this manner to someone you had contacted through
classified ad, it was almost certainly a scam! They said if you lost
money that way, they would not refund you! My sniffing out the scam
queered the deal! I am not a trusting man, which is why I am hard to
cheat. It is too bad because I really wanted that house. But th

e deal was too good to be true, which made it suspicious to begin
with.

So no housewarming party. But when the time comes for me to have
one, I'm only glad that Harlow and Hagar don't live anywhere near me!

Any legit landlord will do a credit check at the least.
Then you're ****ed, as I stated previously.

I recommend that you get with Hager and find some ******** at his
trailer pork to live in.

IHNJH, IJLS "trailer pork".

You can hang with Hager in between doing laps
in the sewage lagoon. I bet he'd buy your beer too!

I'm trying to recall the cheap beer for the down'n'outterz up in that
neck of the woods. It used to be Olympia or Rainier when I lived in
Olympia but I don't know what passes for crap beer there.

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"Trust me, the astrological ramblings are not realistic, pragmatic, or
applicable in real counseling or consulting scenarios either." - Ed,
being
realistic, pragmatic and kooky.
Old August 28th 14, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Cujo DeSockpuppet[_2_]

HVAC wrote in :

On 8/26/2014 1:16 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Hi AA Hotel I did my stick at was Circus circus 250 kids got Chief
grey Cloud,and 60 men liked G=EMC^2. They said they would frame.and
that kind of tickled me.like Robin williams It tickles me when I get
laughs.I have his demonds ,but Ifight them every day. He was only a
kid (63) I have not found a place yet. Circus Circus I will stay at
again for 3 days. They like me. I get voutchers(same as $$$) free
meals Free rides,and a way to take my pictures to that Silver and
Gold pawn shop. I will run for mayor here too. WHY NOT My hearing is
just about zip. TreBert

Say that again?

Never ask that question to him again. Please?

Overlord of alt.****nozzles. Winner of the 8/2000, 2/2003 & 4/2007 HL&S
"And again, anyone who believes they have THE answers, is suffering from
delusions of granduer, a liar, a fool, and lacking in mature
perspectives."
- Edmo in self-diagnosis mode.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
Old August 28th 14, 12:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Monday, August 25, 2014 1:32:44 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, August 25, 2014 4:23:59 AM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

It's all part of the upper caste dogma/manifesto of creating as much global inflation as possible, of turning what should be a retail value of not more than $1/lb of fresh grapes into a trendy $25/bottle of bad tasting grape juice that's artificially colored and flavored to suit each fancy label.. As you already know, they are making us pay at least $3/lb for the fruit ($5/lb in upscale markets and roughly twice that amount for the majority of their cheapest wine).

Like the fact of most collectible and usually spendy art is counterfeit, so is most of their spendy vintage wines. The point is always to make those grapes into anything but raw fruit available at a competitive fair-market price, although the trick is getting a brand/ID sticker applied to each individual grape so that they can justify a price of $10/lb.

I happen to like 100% pure grape juice, though it's usually too spendy at nearly the same price as a cheap bottle of wine. We live in a fancy eyecandy container world of waste and disregard, additionally fooling ourselves that our recycling of such disposable food and beverage containers is actually saving us from ourselves, when in fact the all-inclusive energy and environmental impact of recycling is often every bit as bad or worse than ever, especially when the collection process and multiple transporting, sorting/processing and re-shipments are running that recycled stuff all over the place before ever becoming its next product or byproduct that usually can't be recycled again because of all the impurities that are getting way too spendy to deal with.

Yes, cheap wine is probably as cheap a way of getting the health benefits of grape juice as well as getting extra benefits!

The reason prices are so high I think is really because the dollar is rapidly devaluating. High inflation combined with low interest rates are shrinking the value of a person's savings rapidly.

Artificial inflation is easily accomplished (even by most upper caste standards is legally none the less). William Mook can help shed light on this.

Here in Tigard it is sunny and 84F as of 1:00 PM PDT.

Have you heard about the sea plankton being found on the outside of a window of the ISS? The organisms have been living and growing in the space environment! How did they get there? The Russians suggest that air currents carried them up into space off the ocean's surface. Seems unlikely. Another theory is that the plankton may have come from comets, perhaps its true original origin before entered the ocean in the first place! Strange!

Double-A

Yes I have. They first need to rule out ISS sweating or any microscopic leakage via wiring seals and molecular osmosis.

How often does ISS perform an all-inclusive leakage test?

If We'rte getting microbes from comets or Venus, they should be uniquely ET..

Old August 28th 14, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:07:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 8:58:21 PM UTC-7, Brad Guth wrote:

What sort of local agencies help with housing rentals?

Try asking the Salvation Army for a home rental lead.

My problem with agencies are that they either send me to places that are total dumps, or that simply add me to their list of rejections.

Sunny and 93F here in Tigard as of 4:00 PM PDT.

Did you hear about that 9 year old girl whom they were letting shoot an oozie machine gun? When it kicked back, she blew off the instructor's head!

Double-A

Too bad that instructor wasn't our Nazi Semite (NRA Queen) Hagar.
Old August 28th 14, 01:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:13:50 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, August 26, 2014 4:48:48 PM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:

[...]

A credit check shouldn't hurt me. I am surprised that you don't know that bad credit is wiped off the reports after 6 years. It has been almost 7 years since I did anything to generate bad credit. My credit reports by now should be as clean as a new baby's ass, just waiting to be spanked!

Double-A

Creditors resell their worst bad-debts to almost anyone willing to pay two cents on the dollar, thus perpetuating them. The resold bad-debts are frequently added to with any number of arbitrary add-on charges, and there's practically no regulation of this freelance policy.

Pushing creditors/collectors into court usually (90+% of the time) goes in your favor, because most collectors simply can't objectively prove squat. Often debts have been resold multiple times, with almost no paper trails to prove you owe a cent.

Old August 28th 14, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, August 27, 2014 4:31:33 PM UTC-7, Cujo DeSockpuppet wrote:
HVAC wrote in :

[...]

Olympia beer is no longer brewed in Olympia, but in California. So you can be sure that its no longer "the water!" 8.1% and low priced Steel Reserve 211 high gravity beer is a current favorite on the street. A Product of the Steel Brewing Company owned my Miller.

Double-A

Old August 29th 14, 11:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Cloudy skies here in Tigard, Oregon and 75F as of 3:00 PM. Rain is queueing up for the entire holiday weekend. This last weekend of summer could be a drencher!

Double-A

Old August 30th 14, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Here we are into the unofficial final weekend of summer and I am already carrying my umbrella. Skies are filled with clouds threatening rain. An erotic 69F here in Tigard as of 12:45 PM PDT.

Double-A

Old August 30th 14, 09:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:47:00 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Here we are into the unofficial final weekend of summer and I am already carrying my umbrella. Skies are filled with clouds threatening rain. An erotic 69F here in Tigard as of 12:45 PM PDT.

Double-A

The rain has just started, pouring down in a cloudburst at 1:40 PM!

Double-A

Old August 30th 14, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, August 30, 2014 12:47:00 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Here we are into the unofficial final weekend of summer and I am
already carrying my umbrella. Skies are filled with clouds
threatening rain. An erotic 69F here in Tigard as of 12:45 PM PDT.

Double-A

The rain has just started, pouring down in a cloudburst at 1:40 PM!

Double-A

*** Poor guy ... did they close your Twitter account ???
You're rambling on senselessly on a subject I'm sure nobody
gives a rats about ... you wouldn't be the first dumpster diver
who got ****ed on ...