Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

Old March 25th 13, 11:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Are All Galaxies Being Pulled Down Into a Time Vortex???

On Mar 24, 4:44*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/24/13 4:40 PM, Double-A wrote:

I don't know that, Sam. *But that is not to say there isn't something
outside our universe.

Double-A

* *Fair enough -- Except that there is nothing outside our observable
* *universe that is causally connected to us.

* *One would expect the inflationary epoch to all but eliminate any
* *rotation that the very early universe might have had. So far the
* *analysis of COBE, WMAP, BOOMERanG and Planck data of the CMB seems
* *bear that out. I await the more detailed analysis from Planck.

Since when are parrots taking the lead and doing only what's right?
Old March 26th 13, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Double-A[_3_]

On Mar 24, 4:44*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:
On 3/24/13 4:40 PM, Double-A wrote:

I don't know that, Sam. *But that is not to say there isn't something
outside our universe.

Double-A

* *Fair enough -- Except that there is nothing outside our observable
* *universe that is causally connected to us.

* *One would expect the inflationary epoch to all but eliminate any
* *rotation that the very early universe might have had. So far the
* *analysis of COBE, WMAP, BOOMERanG and Planck data of the CMB seems
* *bear that out. I await the more detailed analysis from Planck.

Angular momentum cannot be destroyed!

Double-A

Old March 26th 13, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Mar 26, 12:46*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Mar 24, 4:44*pm, Sam Wormley wrote:

On 3/24/13 4:40 PM, Double-A wrote:

I don't know that, Sam. *But that is not to say there isn't something
outside our universe.

Double-A

* *Fair enough -- Except that there is nothing outside our observable
* *universe that is causally connected to us.

* *One would expect the inflationary epoch to all but eliminate any
* *rotation that the very early universe might have had. So far the
* *analysis of COBE, WMAP, BOOMERanG and Planck data of the CMB seems
* *bear that out. I await the more detailed analysis from Planck.

Angular momentum cannot be destroyed!

Double-A

Indeed, energy is forever, just like gravity has been forever.
However, energy and perhaps even gravity can get stored (aka black
hole) and even transferred to suit.

There's also stored energy and gravity within our moon.
Old March 28th 13, 03:58 PM posted to sci.astro
David Alt

perhaps when manned observatories on the moon and mars will shed more
light on this topic.