R C M P - What Me Worry - R_C_M_P_-_What_Me_Worry.JPG [1/1]

Old September 21st 11, 09:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

Default R C M P - What Me Worry - R_C_M_P_-_What_Me_Worry.JPG [1/1]

On Tue, 20 Sep 2011 12:00:06 -0500, (Rod) wrote:

Nerp nerp nerp

"Oh Norman, listen! The loons are calling!"
- Katherine Hepburn, "On Golden Pond"
Old September 27th 11, 10:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rod

wrote...

He's so good at reason and logic he is posting this crap in an
astronomy group.

Gotta love kill filters.

I find it very interesting that people like you are more
concerned about where someone posts than about justice. It's why
so much illegal crap by people in authority goes on. Lack of
interest, like your lack of interest. You can't see beyond the
end of a telescope, can you. Or is it beyond the end of your own
nose?

I find all the little people with their anonymous emails and big
mouths very tiresome. Anyone can reach me by email. Not in your
case, though. You know how many times I've seen posts by
egotistical, condescending midgets like you? Innumerable. In
virtually every newsgroup, ever day, lots of them. They're a
lot like black flies, or mosquitos, with about that much brain
power. I believe the total stature, of people of similar
attitude - who have never heard of "judge not lest ye be judged"
- standing on each other's shoulders, wouldn't reach up to my
belly button. (I'm talking in terms of ability to debate
issues, which requires a reasoning brain.) I bet I could take
you in a contest of reason or logic. So you are just spouting
some condescending crap, that means nothing. Look in a mirror if
you want to see someone *not* good at reason or logic. Because
you presume to know things you cannot possibly know, with your
condescending remark. Most intelligent people refrain from
judging, unless they have a reasonable basis for their remarks.
You do not. If astronomy buffs have no social conscience, that
makes them pretty shallow. I'm sure some here have a social
conscience. But I don't think that is shown in your remarks,
. So sorry for intruding on YOUR precious newsgroup.

Old September 27th 11, 10:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rod

wrote...

"Oh Norman, listen! The loons are calling!"
- Katherine Hepburn, "On Golden Pond"

Yeah, right. I think I know who the loon is. You consider
yourself witty, don't you. You're actually just a nerp @ nope.
Duh. :-)

R C M P - A National Disgrace - R_C_M_P_-_A_National_Disgrace.JPG [1/1] Rod Astro Pictures 0 September 17th 11 08:43 AM
R C M P - Buffalo Manure - R_C_M_P_-_Buffalo_Manure.JPG [1/1] Rod Astro Pictures 0 September 17th 11 08:41 AM
Don't Worry God[_2_] Amateur Astronomy 0 September 26th 09 10:48 AM
But not to worry Allen Thomson Policy 15 February 26th 08 03:36 PM
FIA: not to worry Allen Thomson Policy 2 December 4th 03 02:40 PM