revisiting Apollo

Old July 20th 04, 07:19 AM
Jim

Yoda wrote:

And you have wide experience of making footprints in fine material in
low-gravity vacuum environments, and can therefore authoritatively state
this.

Yeah ok, moon dust has the consistency of mud due to its low gravity and
lack of an atmosphere.

So, let me get this straight - *only* mud can retain footprints?

Oh dear, it's really not going your way, is it?

What was your name again?

Jim
--
AIM/iSight:JCAndrew2 - Log in and say 'hi'
"We deal in the moral equivalent of black holes, where the normal
Old July 20th 04, 07:31 AM
Paul Lawler

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Wally Anglesea™ wrote:

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 22:37:43 GMT, Yoda
wrote:

I am a provacteur, and that is no "reinvention of myself" you dense
****. This newsgroup makes me sick to my stomach because its just a
bunch of idiots playing "scientist" while sitting in their armchairs
mocking anything they dont understand.

No, this newsgroup makes you sick because everyone here knows you are
a nutcase and won't take you seriously, so like the retarded child you
are, you are stamping your feet demanding attention.

You make me sick the most.

Gee... you seem to have a really hard time deciding which of us you hate
most. Perhaps you really should make a list. g

Old July 20th 04, 07:31 AM
Paul Lawler

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 20th 04, 09:26 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:31:36 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...

wrote:

I am a provacteur, and that is no "reinvention of myself" you dense
****. This newsgroup makes me sick to my stomach because its just a
bunch of idiots playing "scientist" while sitting in their armchairs
mocking anything they dont understand.

No, this newsgroup makes you sick because everyone here knows you are
a nutcase and won't take you seriously, so like the retarded child you
are, you are stamping your feet demanding attention.

You make me sick the most.

Gee... you seem to have a really hard time deciding which of us you hate
most. Perhaps you really should make a list. g

Ohh, can I be on it?

--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."
Old July 20th 04, 09:26 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:31:36 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 20th 04, 09:28 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:18:36 GMT, "Paul Lawler"
wrote:

"Wally AngleseaT" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:20:57 GMT, Yoda
wrote:

**** you asshole. I know more about the universe than you can even

imagine.

Really? then lets do a test.

What does the light curve of a cepheid variable tell us about the
universe (no peeking).

(jumping up and down, waving furiously) Ooh, ooh, pick me, pick me! I know!

We (TINW) know the answers. Lets see if the mighty Yoyo can come up
with an answer that's more than ripping off quotes from astronomy
websites. :-))

( I was tempted to say "That'll do Donkey, That'll do, in a Scottish
accent a' la Shrek)

Old July 20th 04, 02:13 PM
Benign Vanilla

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Because the joke is on those responding. Like as in the joke is on you
because I couldnt care less either way. Your question of why
participate can easily be redirected back at you and all the other
dumbasses on here.

snip

Am not.

BV.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 4th 03 11:52 PM