Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old September 8th 08, 01:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Just pointing out how sloppy that prediction was, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 06:43:23 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus saul I predicted it would go up the east coast by the prevailing
wind. Mentioned Cape Cod because My son Ken lives there. Your being
picky picky picky. bert

Old September 8th 08, 01:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

The forecast yesterday already covered that, BEERTbrain!

So what is new here? Anything?

Saul Levy

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 07:08:09 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

heat index 101 Ike is losing lots of energy passing over Cuba the same
as Gustav. It might move more westerly and hit Texas more than NO. Its
big and will get mean as it picks up heat and moisture over the Gulf
Republicans bail. out big banks not the poor home owner

Old September 8th 08, 01:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Want to add surf very dangerous,and small sharks are bitting surfers
about every day. My typewriter seems OK right now. It was typing in
extra letters go figure bert

Old September 8th 08, 02:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Sep 8, 5:43 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Want to add surf very dangerous,and small sharks are bitting surfers
about every day. My typewriter seems OK right now. It was typing in
extra letters go figure bert

Too much beer on that keyboard. To date, how many million gallons of
beer have you consumed or having otherwise spilled?

~ BG
Old September 8th 08, 03:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus saul You should not talk You top post and have few words to
say(and none all that great) I on the other hand say a lot,and cover a
lot. I did mention NYC because of Twitty Will add the
stock market will go crazy today knowing that Bush will use tax payers
money to bail out the big holdings of the republican Godfather. The
poor will pay Best to keep in mind Progress Energy can steal
billions,and will get a 50 buck increase each month thanks to Charlie
Crist. Banks fooled the new home owners by not giving them a fixed
mortgage. They grabbed the 20% down Oh ya It was all bank Mafia
corruption,by the Godfather who if he needs a few billion can go
directly to Bush the oil man What makes this so said is its being
proved as I type. America is not of the people any more. Its America of
the rich and powerful. Its money is given to special interest ,and proof
of this is the millions of poor families now without a roof over their
heads. Thanks to people like Bush and Crist. The market today will do
very well. Bush will tell the poor they should have bought shares today
it fits bert

Old September 8th 08, 04:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul I can not help it if yesterday papers agree with my
forecasts. We both see the same satellite images. I go with latitude and
prevailing winds to help me determine their paths. Like I predict Ike
will hit Texas hard The atmosphere is in constant motion. In Boston
they have the saying Wait 20 minutes and the weather will change go
figure bert

Old September 8th 08, 04:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

BG It was bug spray not beer. I do spill more beer than most people
drink. I don't drink beer over my receiver for I did spill beer and
knocked it out. Gates paid half and sent me a new one(paid all cost of
shipping.) It did cost me $50. If I had his kind of money I would have
paid all but the cost of shipping oh ya bert

Old September 8th 08, 04:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_31_]

Default CEO's are being “ tossed out the window ”, layoffs left and right.

Banks today are losing many billions;
CEO's are being “ tossed out the window ”, layoffs left and right.
The U.S. Treasury itself now owns Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

How does this help your mythical God-Father ?

Old September 8th 08, 07:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default CEO's are being “ tossed out the window ”, layoffs left and...

Jeff Let me just say if my company M&M lost money and I needed say a
measly 250,000 bucks I would be put in jail for just asking. Get the
difference. You can not refuse the Godfather,and yes he likes it best
when people do not know him by name and stays as you put it Jeff
MYSTICAL bert Ps Fannie May CEO will retire in Boca Grande in 22
million dollar estates,and the poor tax paying families will be looking
to the Salvation Army for a temporary roof over their heads as many are
doing as I type Or having the head of the family(father) committing
suicide of all rather than be on a park bench Its so very sad
because its so very true. bert

Old September 8th 08, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I thought the true test was JUMPING out of windows, Jeff. lmao!

Saul Levy