What put the spin in Nebula's??

Old May 18th 07, 08:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
John \C\

Default What put the spin in Nebula's??

"Phineas T Puddleduck" wrote in message

Absolute frame of reference?

Yo arse, Duckie.

HJ

Old May 18th 07, 08:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A Thinking the universe is rotating and the stuff in it picking
up the same direction of rotation is good thinking,and used also in the
direction of planets ,but like you pointed out galaxies spin in lots of
directs .One could say the spin of the black hole gives the rotation of
the galaxy go figure Nebula's might have random spinning vortexes in
them.not all stars are spinning in the same direction. Direction of spin
is very important in the micro realm. My spin is in theory makes great
use out of that. Bert

Old May 19th 07, 12:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Would like to correct myself when I posted"Its not possible to tell the
direction of the spin of a galaxy that is seen "face on" I think I know
a way? Bert

Old May 20th 07, 01:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Trying to think of a good science answer and I come up with "Two nebulas
colliding into each other at high speed at an angle" Much like two air
masses moving into each other. Much like how a hurricane gets its swirl.
How about when the great heavy dust of a super nova plows into the
gas.?? As I posted its spin that can create a hole in a vortex where
there is no motion,and gravities compression force can create fusion as
more and more hydrogen flows into the center of the axis. Kind of
tricky,but its reality Nebula's need a lot of good thinking. They gave
life to the universe. If we could create a neutron in the lab.we would
know we have gotten very clever Bert

Old May 24th 07, 08:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

Default What put the spin in Nebula's?? God did , idiot!

On May 24, 12:38 am, Glowska wrote:

With a twirl of his finger?

Double-A

Old May 24th 07, 12:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default What put the spin in Nebula's?? God did , idiot! (No Naturedid)

Old May 24th 07, 03:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Starlord

Look at who's calling who an idiot, a good one himself.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
AD World
http://www.adworld.netfirms.com/

Astronomers Spot The Great Orion Nebula's Successor (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 January 13th 06 05:20 AM
Astronomers Spot The Great Orion Nebula's Successor (Forwarded) Andrew Yee News 0 January 13th 06 04:52 AM
Spin Spud UK Astronomy 1 May 23rd 04 10:47 AM
Do all stars spin? Bhads Misc 16 February 22nd 04 08:31 AM
Moon Spin Darrell Misc 12 September 18th 03 04:08 PM