Nomen (Foamin') Nescio

Old August 18th 03, 07:05 PM
John Maxson

Default Nomen (Foamin') Nescio

Foamin' at the mouth, from what I've seen of his posting.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Old August 22nd 03, 03:38 AM
Steve Leyland

Pot ---------- Kettle.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#35

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Announcer: This is the story of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy,
perhaps the most remarkable, certainly the most successful book ever to
come out of the great publishing corporation of Ursa Minor. More popular
than the Celestial Home Care Omnibus, better selling than 53 More Things to
Do in Zero Gravity, and more controversial than Oolon Colluphid's trilogy
of philosophical blockbusters: Where God Went Wrong, Some More of God's
Greatest Mistakes, and Who Is This God Person, Anyway?

"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the muppet
now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past UseNet posts
will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

******* Bear, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is
finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; until there is no longer
any first-class and second-class citizens of any nation; until the color of
a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; until
the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all, without regard to
race -- until that day, the dreams of lasting peace and world citizenship
and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion,
to be pursued but never attained."

Haile Sellassie.
"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up, because I
wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up,
because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't
speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that
time there was no one left to speak up for me."

Rev. Martin Niemoller, 1945
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in deeds,
not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as Warriors
of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Meow