Air Not Fit For Kids and Old

Old August 22nd 14, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Air Not Fit For Kids and Old

Checking out major hotels air ducks and they are killers. Cirus Circus #1 Ceasors #2 Need duck cleaning badly,and my mold and mildew filter.Very big jobs but its a must. TreBert
Old August 23rd 14, 12:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 1:08:47 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Checking out major hotels air ducks and they are killers. Cirus Circus #1 Ceasors #2 Need duck cleaning badly,and my mold and mildew filter.Very big jobs but its a must. TreBert

Wasn't the famous Legionnaire's disease spread through ducts?

Double-A

Old August 23rd 14, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki V.

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
om...
YOU ARE A SENILE OLD DUCT!

Saul Levy

- But are you older seline duct or suorastaan young?

#1 Ceasors #2 Need duck cleaning badly,and my mold and mildew
filter.Very big jobs but its a must. TreBert

Old August 23rd 14, 04:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 4:54:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, August 22, 2014 1:08:47 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Checking out major hotels air ducks and they are killers. Cirus Circus #1 Ceasors #2 Need duck cleaning badly,and my mold and mildew filter.Very big jobs but its a must. TreBert

Wasn't the famous Legionnaire's disease spread through ducts?

Double-A

There's a law against putting UV lamps in the HVAC ducts, because that could save thousands of lives per year and a hundred thousand of easily preventable illnesses each year.

Recirculated air aboard ships and aircraft are of course much worse. Perhaps a few multi-billion dollar lawsuits would make a difference. Foul bio-hazard HVAC ducts has actually been much worse than any of those inert asbestos fibers that were replaced with just as bad and even some worse stuff.

Old August 23rd 14, 04:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 1:08:47 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Checking out major hotels air ducks and they are killers. Cirus Circus #1 Ceasors #2 Need duck cleaning badly,and my mold and mildew filter.Very big jobs but its a must. TreBert

Apparently there's still a law against putting UV lamps in the HVAC ducts, because that could save thousands of lives per year and another hundred thousand of easily preventable illnesses each year.

Recirculated air aboard ships and aircraft are of course much worse environments for humans but ideal for microbes, spores and viruses. Perhaps a few multi-billion dollar lawsuits would make a difference. Foul bio-hazard HVAC ducts has actually been much worse than any of those inert asbestos fibers that were replaced with just as bad and even some worse stuff.
Old August 24th 14, 10:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Aki V.

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
om...
I'M NOT SENILE, MORON!

Saul Levy

- Not yet, but after 50 years propable you also are?

On Sat, 23 Aug 2014 16:33:52 +0300, "Aki V."
wrote:

"Saul Levy" kirjoitti
viestissä:7nafv9pv9q55mub0el7eg69l60jmf7rfdr@4ax .com...

#1 Ceasors #2 Need duck cleaning badly,and my mold and mildew
filter.Very big jobs but its a must. TreBert

Kids paradox Koobee Wublee Astronomy Misc 3 April 14th 11 11:57 PM
Kids in Space Tom Amateur Astronomy 8 July 18th 05 01:53 AM
Why are you Kids carrying on about ET's? Odysseus Misc 3 September 30th 04 07:25 AM
Why are you Kids carrying on about ET's? Odysseus Astronomy Misc 1 September 4th 04 09:33 PM
Kids and the moon CLT UK Astronomy 1 April 25th 04 11:59 AM