Proof that Einstein is a LYING IDIOT 15 years AFTER his firstrelativity paper.

Old May 13th 11, 04:19 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
1treePetrifiedForestLane

Default Proof that Liebniz is a LYING IDIOT hundreds of years AFTER hisfirst *vis viva* paper.

Neinstein means "no mug;"
is no mug half-empty, or half-full?

anyway, i was replying to teeHanson,
who doesn't support your alleged theory, at all;
he merely supports anyone who dysses Einstein,
which even I do on certain matters,
which is why he *used* to be civil to me.

no-one supports your theory,
especially you, possibly because
of your limited English usage.

he doesn't actually have a criticism
of relativity, although it's true that
you don't have to use it to describe all things,
such as "the color of gold." but,
it can probably still be framed in relativistic terms,
even so.
Old May 13th 11, 09:41 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On May 12, 11:04*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
yes, but you have not analyzed anything about it,
such as the major factor of deformation,
which is clearly not going to be a linear effect ... anyway,
how does it say *any* thing about kinetic energy,
if the lighter ball has to be dropped
from a higher heighth, to make teh same dent
in the same kind of clay?

sounds like a nonsequiter, as opposed
to a correction of Liebniz et al.

1tree: My $40.00 dropped ball experiment DISPROVES KE = 1/2mv^2 by
showing that such could NOT predict the heights of drop of the two
different weight balls to cause equal KE values and thus equal
embedment into the clay. *** At no point was "clay" ever conceived as
being a magic measure of the VALUE of the KE in pounds. *** My
correct equation, KE = a/g (m) + v / 32.174 (m) gives the VALUE of the
KE to very high accuracy! No dynamic force measuring device can every
correctly measure varying KE, because the inertia of the apparatus
screws things up. — NoEinstein —
Old May 13th 11, 09:44 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On May 12, 11:19*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
Neinstein means "no mug;"
is no mug half-empty, or half-full?

anyway, i was replying to teeHanson,
who doesn't support your alleged theory, at all;
he merely supports anyone who dysses Einstein,
which even I do on certain matters,
which is why he *used* to be civil to me.

no-one supports your theory,
especially you, possibly because
of your limited English usage.

he doesn't actually have a criticism
of relativity, although it's true that
you don't have to use it to describe all things,
such as "the color of gold." *but,
it can probably still be framed in relativistic terms,
even so.

1tree: I am the King of Science and don't need the approval of anyone
for the validity of my New Science truths. Get drunk over that and
see if I care. — NE —
Old May 13th 11, 09:58 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
PD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egomania

Old May 14th 11, 03:04 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
[email protected]

In sci.math PD wrote:
On May 13, 3:44?pm, NoEinstein wrote:
1tree: ?I am the King of Science and don't need the approval of anyone
for the validity of my New Science truths. ?Get drunk over that and
see if I care. ?? NE ?

You guys need to read up on narcissistic personality disorder (NPD),
narcissistic control and narcissistic supply.

--
Ah yes, a very strong brand of anecdotal evidence. Climate science will
be proud. The science remains settled, the consensus unshaken.
Old May 15th 11, 12:55 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
1treePetrifiedForestLane

so, you are assuming that volume of dent
is linear with the kinetic energy, or
the momentum, or what ever you are going to call it;
how about "a pi-dollar bill?"
Old May 15th 11, 03:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
1treePetrifiedForestLane

so, if you think that your dysagreeing with me,
is enought to celebrate by imbibing liquor?... I mean,
so far as I have seen, your alleged theory is only
-- possibly, you *claim*, not that I or
anyone else in Universe has been able to "get" --
determine the deformation of clay,
based on a forumla involving momentum,
not kinetic energy or force, and nothing else.

yeah, you don't need the Nobel Prize cmte.
tio validate that, either -- or even the Swedish Bank!

congratulation, all-hail the asymptote of all science,
Nsinstein -- the mug is full of it!
Old May 16th 11, 02:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On May 13, 10:04*pm, wrote:
In sci.math PD wrote:

On May 13, 3:44?pm, NoEinstein wrote:
1tree: ?I am the King of Science and don't need the approval of anyone
for the validity of my New Science truths. ?Get drunk over that and
see if I care. ?? NE ?

You guys need to read up on narcissistic personality disorder (NPD),
narcissistic control and narcissistic supply.

--
Ah yes, a very strong brand of anecdotal evidence. Climate science will
be proud. The science remains settled, the consensus unshaken.
* -- Mickey Langan, Sun 2 Jan 2011 10:00 am

Dear k...: My having figured out how the Universe works, and in the
process easily disproving Einstein's moronic relativity theories, is
in no way a personality disorder. Before you try to categorize me as
a scientist, you should actually read some of what I have written. —
NoEinstein —

Where Angels Fear to Fall
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...hread/8152ef3e...
Last Nails in Einstein's Coffin
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...rowse_frm/thre...
Pop Quiz for Science Buffs!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...hread/43f6f316...
An Einstein Disproof for Dummies
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d/thread/f7a63...
Another look at Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...hread/41670721...
Three Problems for Math and Science
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...ab43c49c?hl=en
Matter from Thin Air
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...1872476bc6ca90
Curing Einstein’s Disease
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...f848ad8aba67da
Replicating NoEinstein’s Invalidation of M-M (at sci.math)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...b2a1511b7b2603
Cleaning Away Einstein’s Mishmash
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...9aef0aee462d26
Dropping Einstein Like a Stone
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...967db2b?hl=en#
Plotting the Curves of Coriolis, Einstein, and NoEinstein (is
Copyrighted.)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...17f8274?hl=en#
Are Jews Destroying Objectivity in Science?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...3ba4268d0f33e0
The Gravity of Masses Doesn’t Bend Light.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...29d832240f404d
KE = 1/2mv^2 is disproved in new falling object impact test.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...414c2?hl=en&q=
Light rays don’t travel on ballistic curves.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d941d2b2e80002
A BLACK HOLE MYTH GETS BUSTED:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...4c36218?hl=en#
SR Ignored the Significance of the = Sign
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...bccf5550412817
Eleaticus confirms that SR has been destroyed!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...51e93207ee475a
NoEinstein Finds Yet Another Reason Why SR Bites-the-Dust!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...7ef57bf0ed3849
NoEinstein Gives the History & Rationale for Disproving Einstein
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...d7fbe994f569f7
There is no "pull" of gravity, only the PUSH of flowing ether!
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...272072f?hl=en&
PD has questions about science. Can any of you help?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...3ced1ad?hl=en&
Taking a Fresh Look at the Physics of Radiometers.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...1163422440ffd9
A Proposed Gravity-Propelled Swing Experiment.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...=gravity+swing
Shedding New Light on Comet Tails
http://groups.google.com/g/d8e7fef4/...797453b40de4f?...
What is sci.research seeking if not the truth?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...93f20?lnk=raot
Busting MythBusters.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...6c137610ee3437
Gravity Effects Across Etherless Regions of Space.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...262930c6655db1
Where is the matter Einstein says velocity creates?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...38761134ee8408
Dropping Coriolis like a feather.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...c92e2427fd7e98
Busting MythBusters… again.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...772c003f?hl=en
SRT Demands Energy in Amounts that Aren’t Available.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...55fb626?hl=en#
The Spaghetti-fication of the Brains of the Naïve.
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...8104090c?hl=en
Mythbusters’ Merry-go-round
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.p...0f7f9871f38c1c

Old May 16th 11, 02:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On May 14, 7:55*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
so, you are assuming that volume of dent
is linear with the kinetic energy, or
the momentum, or what ever you are going to call it;
how about "a pi-dollar bill?"

No DUNCE! The equality of the dent is the only datum sought! Other
than for that, there isn't a single device ever made, or that will
ever be made, that will give a quantitative measure of the force of
impact. But not to worry. My KE equation, KE = a/g (m) + v / 32.174
(m) will provide the correct answers to very high accuracy—no
experiments necessary! — NE —
Old May 16th 11, 02:28 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.math,sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics
NoEinstein

On May 14, 10:34*pm, 1treePetrifiedForestLane
wrote:
so, if you think that your dysagreeing with me,
is enought to celebrate by imbibing liquor?... *I mean,
so far as I have seen, your alleged theory is only
-- possibly, you *claim*, not that I or
anyone else in Universe has been able to "get" --
determine the deformation of clay,
based on a forumla involving momentum,
not kinetic energy or force, and nothing else.

yeah, you don't need the Nobel Prize cmte.
tio validate that, either -- or even the Swedish Bank!

congratulation, all-hail the asymptote of all science,
Nsinstein -- the mug is full of it!

1tree: If there were two bullets of the same size sticking out of
your very hard forehead, you should be able to look in the mirror and
see if those bullets have apparent equal embedment. It wouldn't ever
be necessary for you to have a means of knowing the numerical KE of
each bullet. Equality, whether by depth of penetration, or by
displacement of bone, would be all there is to be determined. Since
you have shown yourself to be too... dull to understand equality, why
don't you give up replying on these groups at all? — NE —