Encountered an extraterrestrial? See a ufo? You're NOT Whacky!

Old July 27th 08, 08:58 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
[email protected]

Default Encountered an extraterrestrial? See a ufo? You're NOT Whacky!

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-

"I happen to have been privileged enough
to be in on the fact that we've been visited
on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
and some of us have been privileged to have been
briefed on some of it."

-- Dr. Edgar Mitchell

http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr, Edgar Mitchell -- a veteran
of the Apollo 14 mission -- has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

And he says extraterrestrials have visited earth on several occasions
-- but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by
governments
for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the
space agency who had contact with aliens described the beings as
'little people who look strange
to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional
image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as
sophisticated"
as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been
done (exterminated) by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds
the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17
minutes following their 1971 mission.

"I happen to have been privileged enough to be in on the fact that
we've been visited on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real," Dr
Mitchell said.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments for the last 60
years or so, but slowly it's leaked out and some of us have been
privileged to have been briefed on some of it.

"I've been in military and intelligence circles, who know that
beneath
the surface of what has been public knowledge, yes, we have been
visited. Reading the papers recently, it's been happening quite a
bit."

Dr Mitchell, who has a Bachelor of Science degree in aeronautical
engineering and a Doctor of Science degree in Aeronautics and
Astronautics claimed Roswell was real and similar alien visits
continue to be investigated.

He told the astonished Kerrang! radio host Nick Margerrison: "This is
really starting to open up. I think we're headed for real disclosure
and some serious organisations are moving in that direction."

Mr Margerrison (interviewer) said: "I thought I'd stumbled on some
sort of astronaut humour but he was absolutely serious that aliens
are
definitely out there and there's no debating it."

Officials from NASA, however, were quick to play the comments down.

In a statement, a spokesman said: "NASA does not track UFOs NASA is
not involved in any sort of cove--up about alien life on this planet
or anywhere in the universe.

"Dr Mitchell is a great American, but we do not share his opinions on
this issue.'"

MORE (A Whole Lot More)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RhNdxdveK7c

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc533.htm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gSOSLC-U5cU&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-7ByWlRZlq0&feature=related

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=CtUe8f9L0_o

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1fTLzr...eature=related

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_8jiSF...eature=related

Source & References:

http://www.australia.to/index.php?op...catid=1:latest

==============================

IS THE COVER-UP AS BIG AS THIS ONE?

PETRIFIED HUMAN BONES, TEETH, SOFT ORGANS
UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE MAN AS OLD AS COAL

Some Mind-Boggling Discoveries Between Coal Veins

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skully,jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/zedjaw.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com
Man as Old as Coal

TOP 100 UNIVERSITIES IN THE WORLD

Rank Name Country
1 Harvard University USA
2 University of Oxford UK
3 University of Cambridge UK
4 Stanford University USA
5 Massachusetts Institute of Technology USA
6 University of California, Berkeley USA
7 California Institute of Technology USA
8 Princeton University USA
9 Yale University USA
10 University of Chicago USA
11 Columbia University USA
12 University of California, San Diego USA
13 Cornell University USA
14 University of California, Los Angeles USA
15 University Pennsylvania USA
16 University of Wisconsin, Madison USA
17 University of Washington, Seattle USA
18 Tokyo University Japan
19 University of California, San Francisco USA
20 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor USA
21 Kyoto University Japan
22 Imperial College London UK
23 Johns Hopkins University USA
24 University of Toronto Canada
25 University College London UK
26 University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign USA
27 Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich Switzerland
28 Washington University, St. Louis USA
29 New York University USA
30 Duke University USA
31 University of Minnesota, Twin Cities USA
32 Northwestern University USA
33 Rockefeller University USA
34 University of Colorado, Boulder USA
35 University of California, Santa Barbara USA
36 University of British Columbia Canada
37 University of Maryland, College Park USA
38 Utrecht University Netherlands
39 University of Texas, Austin USA
40 University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center USA
41 Pennsylvania State University, University Park USA
42 University of California, Davis USA
43 Vanderbilt University USA
44 University of California, Irvine USA
45 University of Paris 06 France
46 University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh USA
47 University of Southern California USA
48 Rutgers State University, New Brunswick USA
49 University of Manchester UK
50 Karolinska Institute, Stockholm Sweden
51 University of Munich Germany
52 Technical University of Munich Germany
53 University of Florida USA
54 University of Edinburgh UK
55 Australian National University Australia
56 Carnegie Mellon University USA
57 University of Copenhagen Denmark
58 University of Zurich Switzerland
59 Hebrew University, Jerusalem Israel
60 Osaka University Japan
61 McGill University Canada
62 University of Bristol UK
63 University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill USA
64 Uppsala University Sweden
65 Ohio State University, Columbus USA
66 University of Paris 11 France
67 University of Sheffield UK
68 University of Heidelberg Germany
69 University of Oslo Norway
70 Case Western Reserve University USA
71 Moscow State University Russia
72 University of Leiden Netherlands
73 Purdue University, West Lafayette USA
74 University of Helsinki Finland
75 University of Rochester USA
76 University of Melbourne Australia
77 Tohoku University Japan
78 University of Nottingham UK
79 University of Arizona USA
80 Michigan State University USA
81 King's College London UK
82 Boston University USA
83 University of Basel Switzerland
84 Stockholm University Sweden
85 Brown University USA
86 University of Goettingen Germany
87 Rice University USA
88 Texas A&M University, College Station USA
89 Tokyo Institute of Technology Japan
90 University of Birmingham UK
91 University of Utah USA
92 University of Freiburg Germany
93 McMaster University Canada
94 Nagoya University Japan
95 University of Iowa USA
96 University of Strasbourg France
97 Ecole Normale Super Paris France
98 Indiana University, Bloomington USA
99 Arizona State University, Tempe USA
100 University of Rome La Sapienza Italy

Old July 27th 08, 10:43 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jul 27, 3:58*pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
*to be in on the fact that we've been visited
*on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
*for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
*and some of us have been privileged to have been
*briefed on some of it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Dr. Edgar Mitchell

http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

http://www.australia.to/index.php?op...ew=article&id=...

==============================

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERS...HumanFemur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestRes...tDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibi...llBladder1.jpg

[...]

Bulll****. Simply bull****!

If Dr, Edgar Mitchell actually said that, he was either pulling the
interviewers leg a bit, or else has a serious mental problem often
encountered in elderly people. I prefer to believe that he was simply
having a little fun with the inverviewer.

Harry C.

Old July 27th 08, 10:50 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
DanielSan[_3_]

wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:58 pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
to be in on the fact that we've been visited
on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
and some of us have been privileged to have been
briefed on some of it."

-- Dr. Edgar Mitchell

http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr, Edgar Mitchell -- a veteran
of the Apollo 14 mission -- has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

snip

Bulll****. Simply bull****!

If Dr, Edgar Mitchell actually said that, he was either pulling the
interviewers leg a bit, or else has a serious mental problem often
encountered in elderly people. I prefer to believe that he was simply
having a little fun with the inverviewer.

Dr. Mitchell has had a history of mental instability. In 1973, he
founded the "Institute of Noetic Sciences", which investigated things
like faith healing, ESP, and life after death.

He's said that he was healed of cancer from a "remote healer" in
Vancouver, BC, even though he never had a biopsy.

In early 1990s, he said, "We all know that UFOs are real, now the
question is, where they come from."

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "I distrust those people who know so well what God *
* wants them to do because I notice it always *
* coincides with their own desires." *
* --Susan B. Anthony *
Old July 27th 08, 11:51 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jul 27, 5:50*pm, DanielSan wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:58 pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
*to be in on the fact that we've been visited
*on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
*for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
*and some of us have been privileged to have been
*briefed on some of it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Dr. Edgar Mitchell
http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

[...]

Thanks Daniel, I didn't know that. I was simply giving Dr, Edgar
Mitchell the benfit of the doubt.

Dan, I'm 70 myself, and I fear the day that I will see ETs or Nazis
crawling though my cellar windows, as some of my older friends have
claimed to have experienced. Senile dementia is sad to see take place
with people you have known for 50 or more years. It is an even greater
burden on the families of these unfortunate individuals.

Worst still, I belive that most of seniors with dementia at least to
some degree realize it. but cannot control it. An elderly friend once
told me that, to him it increasingly began as an inability to
distinguish the dream state from reality since in his mind thoughts
blended together. I believe that he was 82 when he decided to kill
himself, and did.

Trust me in saying that his death was a great loss to our community.

Harry C.

Old July 27th 08, 11:57 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jul 27, 5:50*pm, DanielSan wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:58 pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
*to be in on the fact that we've been visited
*on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
*for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
*and some of us have been privileged to have been
*briefed on some of it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Dr. Edgar Mitchell
http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr, Edgar Mitchell -- a veteran
of the Apollo 14 mission -- has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

snip

Bulll****. *Simply bull****!

If Dr, Edgar Mitchell actually said that, he was either pulling the
interviewers leg a bit, or else has a serious mental problem often
encountered in elderly people. I prefer to believe that he was simply
having a little fun with the inverviewer.

Dr. Mitchell has had a history of mental instability. *In 1973, he
founded the "Institute of Noetic Sciences", which investigated things
like faith healing, ESP, and life after death.

He's said that he was healed of cancer from a "remote healer" in
Vancouver, BC, even though he never had a biopsy.

In early 1990s, he said, "We all know that UFOs are real, now the
question is, where they come from."

================================

I detected absolutly no sign of seniality in Dr. Edgar
Mitchell.

He truly is an American hero, not only for his great
courage as an astronaut but now for his even greater
courage in speaking out about the monumental conspiracy.

Edgar Mitchell is another Copernicus. He is another
Immanuel Velikovsky. He is another Ed Conrad.

Meanwhile, all critics of Edgar Mitchell can **** up
a rope up a rope (unless, obviosly, if it's Ladies Day)..

Ed Conrad
(no relation to the Ed Conrad mentioned above)

Old July 28th 08, 12:11 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
DuhIdiot

blues517, on 27 Jul 2008, in alt.atheism, decided this was a worthy use of
keyboard:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

snip

Pffft. If anybody's made efforts to cover up Michael Jackson's being
kidnapped/probed/replaced by aliens, they're some mighty crappy efforts.

--
J. B. Mashburn, the sad left tail of the bell curve
alt.atheist #2295
Old July 28th 08, 12:32 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Jul 27, 6:57*pm, wrote:
On Jul 27, 5:50*pm, DanielSan wrote:

wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:58 pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
*to be in on the fact that we've been visited
*on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
*for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
*and some of us have been privileged to have been
*briefed on some of it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Dr. Edgar Mitchell
http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

[...]

Ed, I wouldn't trust you if you said the sun rose in the east.

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/KoBAAWA!
Old July 28th 08, 12:48 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 15:57:36 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Jul 27, 5:50*pm, DanielSan wrote:
wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:58 pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
*to be in on the fact that we've been visited
*on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
*for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
*and some of us have been privileged to have been
*briefed on some of it."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Dr. Edgar Mitchell
http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

[...]

He's another nut.

atheist@home#1554
Old July 28th 08, 01:03 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
[email protected]

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:50:00 -0700, DanielSan

On Jul 27, 3:58 pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
to be in on the fact that we've been visited
on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
and some of us have been privileged to have been
briefed on some of it."

-- Dr. Edgar Mitchell
http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr, Edgar Mitchell -- a veteran
of the Apollo 14 mission -- has stunningly claimed aliens exist.

snip

Bulll****. Simply bull****!

If Dr, Edgar Mitchell actually said that, he was either pulling the
interviewers leg a bit, or else has a serious mental problem often
encountered in elderly people. I prefer to believe that he was simply
having a little fun with the inverviewer.

Dr. Mitchell has had a history of mental instability. In 1973, he
founded the "Institute of Noetic Sciences", which investigated things
like faith healing, ESP, and life after death.

He's said that he was healed of cancer from a "remote healer" in
Vancouver, BC, even though he never had a biopsy.

In early 1990s, he said, "We all know that UFOs are real, now the
question is, where they come from."

In the sixties or seventies the CIA apparently spent a great deal of
money investigating "Remote viewing" in order to get a leg up on the
Soviets whom they knew were also investigating it.
In the not too distant past some police departments tried psychics in
the hope that they could help solve certain crimes.
Why do these things happen?
Do you know of any school system in America that teaches the rules of
logic or the scientific method in grade school?
Any system that actually teaches students to think?
I attended a lot of schools across America when I was a kid and only
one that did that.
And I don't think much has changed.

atheist@home#1554
Old July 28th 08, 03:58 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Mitchell Jones

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 14:50:00 -0700, DanielSan

On Jul 27, 3:58 pm, wrote:

MOON-WALKER CLAIMS
ALIEN CONTACT COVER-UP

==============================-
"I happen to have been privileged enough
to be in on the fact that we've been visited
on this planet and the UFO phenomena is real.

"It's been well covered up by all our governments
for the last 60 years or so, but slowly it's leaked out
and some of us have been privileged to have been
briefed on some of it."

-- Dr. Edgar Mitchell
http://www.nmspacemuseum.org/halloff...e/mitchell.jpg

====================================

From news.com.au -- The Daily Telegraph -- July 24, 2008

[...]

***{Darwinian natural selection has seen to it that the vast majority of
humans prefer beliefs that are socially expedient to beliefs that are
true, in cases where the two values conflict with one another. Failure
to do so, in the real societies that have actually existed in human
history, has all-too-often proved to be a lethal trait. If you prefer
beliefs that are true, even when they are socially inexpedient, you will
come into conflict with your peers. Result: if your views become known
you can expect to be opposed at every step, by virtually everyone, in
every goal that you pursue in your life. Worse, in the all-too-frequent
worst-case scenarios you can expect to be killed.

Since the vast majority of humans, from time immemorial, have held
magical and essentially superstitious worldviews, each new generation
has always felt tremendous social pressure to conform to such views. And
since most have been descended from ancestors who lacked the courage to
seek out the truth, when doing so would bring them into conflict with
their peers, most humans even today continue to hold magical and
superstitious worldviews. Result: their minds are open to howlingly
irrational nonsense such as faith healing, ESP, remote viewing, and so
on. (I exempt life after death from this list, by the way. That,
however, is an argument for another day.)

--Mitchell Jones}***

Do you know of any school system in America that teaches the rules of
logic or the scientific method in grade school?

***{There is little chance that a school run by or accredited by any
contemporary government would do that, because people who can reason
well are able to see the benefits of liberty and, thus, are inclined to
oppose the incessant demands of governments everywhere, that their
powers be constantly and invariably increased. --MJ}***

Any system that actually teaches students to think?
I attended a lot of schools across America when I was a kid and only
one that did that.
And I don't think much has changed.

***{That having been said, how does it follow that visitations by
extraterrestrials are not happening, and that governments are not
covering them up? In fact, would not the hypothesis that they are
happening and that governments are covering them up, of and by itself,
resolve the Fermi paradox? --MJ}***

atheist@home#1554

If I seem to be ignoring you, consider the possibility
that you are in my killfile. --MJ