Upper stage engines

Old November 27th 03, 06:04 PM
Grrrbau

Default Upper stage engines

Hello,
is there someone who
can give me a list of upper stage engines
currently used in launch vehicles?

Thank you very much,
Rob
Old November 29th 03, 03:17 PM
Mike Miller

(Grrrbau) wrote in message . com...
Hello,
is there someone who
can give me a list of upper stage engines
currently used in launch vehicles?

It's not separated in upper/lower stage engines, but if you go to:

http://www.astronautix.com/engines/index.htm

The engines do say if they're upper/lower stage engines when you look
into individual entries.

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Old November 30th 03, 11:56 PM
Grrrbau

(Grrrbau) wrote in message . com...
Hello,
is there someone who
can give me a list of upper stage engines
currently used in launch vehicles?

It's not separated in upper/lower stage engines, but if you go to:

http://www.astronautix.com/engines/index.htm

The engines do say if they're upper/lower stage engines when you look
into individual entries.

Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

Thanks. I've been there...
It's really tough to extract a list of upper stage engines out of them, tho...
bye,