Has Kepler telescope captured shock break out on SNIa explosion yet?

Old October 29th 16, 11:07 PM posted to sci.astro.research

Default Has Kepler telescope captured shock break out on SNIa explosion yet?

I found some Kepler SN information, but they are IIp, not Ia. Has
Kepler or any other survey captured rapid time cadence photometry
from before through explosion. Kepler has I think, 20 minute
cadence. Any Ia's published or in the wings?

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1603.05657.pdf

rt