The sea of galaxies comes slowly into view (Continued)

Old October 14th 16, 11:20 PM posted to sci.astro.research
jacobnavia

Default The sea of galaxies comes slowly into view (Continued)

Time passes, and now we improve our view. There are 10 times more
galaxies in the observable universe as we thought, says now the Hubble team.

We are starting to see it. Please look at

http://hubblesite.org/newscenter/arc.../2016/39/full/

for the full story. I had a presentiment some time ago and I posted
about it in this group. Now, we start glimpsing his incredible extent.