Bad hearing Stems From Many Problems

Old October 30th 14, 04:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Bad hearing Stems From Many Problems

On Sunday, October 19, 2014 3:44:51 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
I have the worst. Sound waves (air) going into my inner ear do not create the same length wave when changing sound to electric. Thus I;m tone deaf. I just bought an amplifier that makes sound 30x greater. Yes irs louder but I still am on the wrong electrical frequency,and still tone deaf.So 33 bucks went to hell. I'll give it to someone who can make use of it TreBert

Greysky That "sounds good" Dr Shimmer my hearing Dr.told me my inner ear nerve is dying. Its from diabetes #1 and #2 old age. Lets see it SS will help. Thank you TreBert

Poor People Hearing bert Misc 9 September 21st 10 11:25 AM
I've been hearing nothing but good things..... Art Linkletter Amateur Astronomy 1 February 23rd 09 09:34 PM
I've also been hearing nothing but good things..... Art Linkletter Amateur Astronomy 0 February 23rd 09 06:24 PM
Hearing stellar events. foxtrot Misc 8 May 16th 04 11:59 AM
Mars Spherules with stems grow in the ground like potatoes Carsten Troelsgaard Astronomy Misc 16 March 26th 04 03:02 PM