Archiving chats (humanitarian corruption)

Old May 18th 06, 08:10 PM posted to sci.astro

Default Archiving chats (humanitarian corruption)

I've contacted a lawyer once about suing Google, I was told
it would cost a minimum of million dollars in lawyer charges.

So here I am, studying the Google case myself.

A copyright means that if copyies are used, and profited from,
then a copy permit is needed to protect the business of the
copyright holders.

Google scanned 15 million copyrighted books and distributes
them online without making prior agreements with the copyright
holders. (It seems Google does whatever it wants.) It makes
sense that some copyright holders want to fully run and control
their own business in regards to their product. Google takes
away control from copyright holders.

The same applies to usenet. Google ignores millions of private
requests to remove unwanted data from their usenet, leaving
people in circumstances where the material cannot be removed.
Google takes away people's ability to control their own privacy
and lives.

(This would be a sufficient material for initiating a class action
lawsuit, but I don't even know how to do such a thing without
lawyer help, but seems I am on the right track.)

Old May 18th 06, 08:16 PM posted to sci.astro

What Google does is totalitarianism, but I doubt most
people or lawyers understand what that means. A corruption
that controls the masses and takes away human rights
and offers humiliating solutions to their privacy violations.

Old May 18th 06, 08:50 PM posted to sci.astro

Standing alone, parring billion dollar mass class action lawsuits
against a 90 billion company, and they are mean and vicious,
in the heart of Silicon Valley, I am alone and seeking peaceful
solutions...

Old May 18th 06, 11:17 PM posted to sci.astro

....in america the great pig.

Old May 19th 06, 12:30 AM posted to sci.astro

Fascism, man.

Old May 19th 06, 12:34 AM posted to sci.astro

"I don't care if you are the queen of England"

Old May 19th 06, 12:40 AM posted to sci.astro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Class_action

Old May 19th 06, 12:44 AM posted to sci.astro

I can simply file a class action on behalf of a putative class in the
Federal
Court of California.

Old May 19th 06, 12:46 AM posted to sci.astro

(note, the federal court deals with fascist violations)

Old May 19th 06, 12:48 AM posted to sci.astro

In my language, federal court sounds... really insane.