A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Astro Pictures
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Good-bye

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 26th 17, 06:50 PM

First recorded activity by SpaceBanter: Feb 2008
Default Good-bye

After this site has constantly deleted my posts and NEVER NEVER NEVER replied to my requests as to why they are deleting them I quit using this site a while back. Not as far back as the last post, you see and the last one was deleted as well. I expect this one to be deleted as well.

Those following me can still find the posts on Cloudy Nights, CCD/CMOS Astro Camera Imaging & Processing form https://www.cloudynights.com/forum/7...ng-processing/ They don't delete my posts but don't echo to USENET. Unlike most other astronomy forums you can see the images without joining but must join to reply. I'm working on getting my entire collection of 1500+ images online. A super herculean task but hope to have something going soon. I'll announce that on the Cloudy Nights forum mentioned above.

Rick