what happened in here?

Old April 2nd 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default what happened in here?

Charles D. Bohne’Ѣ wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 21:07:21 +1200, Sir Gilligan Horry
wrote:

The 'UFO updates' are more "what's new", than John Winston's posts.

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/latest/

Thanks for that link!

"John Winston" might have died long ago .. he should be around 90 by
now... My guess is that he's been replaced by some disinformation group.
C.

My guess is that you're a paranoid saucerhead, Chu*k.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 2nd 06, 04:48 PM posted to alt.alien.research,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

wrote:

The 'UFO updates' are more "what's new", than John Winston's posts.

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/latest/

Thanks for that link!

"John Winston" might have died long ago .. he should be around 90 by
now... My guess is that he's been replaced by some disinformation group.
C.

My guess is that you're a paranoid saucerhead, Chu*k.

My guess is that you're a paranoid coward, Fart! Where is the monthly
stats, coward?