"Brain and brain! What is brain?!?"

Old May 6th 04, 01:07 PM
Neil Gerace

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...

...Vegas odds are 7-1 that Hoaxland will claim it's a sign that
intelligent life is present within the week.

Intelligent life *is* present within the week. Saturdays are usually
smartest

Old May 6th 04, 01:37 PM
OM

Default "Brain and brain! What is brain?!?"

....And here we thought the Happy Face Crater was wild:

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/.../05/index.html

....Vegas odds are 7-1 that Hoaxland will claim it's a sign that
intelligent life is present within the week.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old May 6th 04, 01:51 PM
LooseChanj

On or about Thu, 06 May 2004 06:37:41 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
made the sensational claim that:
...And here we thought the Happy Face Crater was wild:

http://www.msss.com/mars_images/moc/.../05/index.html

OMG. That's obviously a Zerg Overmind!
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't

Old May 8th 04, 05:30 PM
Michael Gallagher

On Thu, 06 May 2004 06:37:41 -0600, OM
wrote:

...Vegas odds are 7-1 that Hoaxland will claim it's a sign that
intelligent life is present within the week.

But OM, don't you see? If that's Mars' brain, then THAT's what's
behind the "failures" of 2/3 of the probes sent out there! Drop a
couple of nukes into the middle of that baby, no more Martian Ghoul!

Old May 9th 04, 01:27 PM
Chuck Stewart

On Sat, 08 May 2004 12:30:47 -0400, Michael Gallagher wrote:

But OM, don't you see? If that's Mars' brain, then THAT's what's
behind the "failures" of 2/3 of the probes sent out there! Drop a
couple of nukes into the middle of that baby, no more Martian Ghoul!

Congratulations... you've just recreated Pat's nightmare... on a
planetary scale.

"Planet with an Atom Brain"...

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"

Old May 9th 04, 11:26 PM
Pat Flannery

Chuck Stewart wrote:

Congratulations... you've just recreated Pat's nightmare... on a
planetary scale.

"Planet with an Atom Brain"...

I think Lem's "Solaris" beat use both to the sentiant planet idea.

Pat

Old May 17th 04, 05:36 PM
Michael Gallagher

On Sun, 09 May 2004 17:26:57 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

I think Lem's "Solaris" beat use both to the sentiant planet idea.

Made for a boring movie, though.

Old May 18th 04, 01:18 AM
Mike Walsh

wrote:

I think Lem's "Solaris" beat use both to the sentiant planet idea.

Made for a boring movie, though.

I haven't seen the most recent "Solaris" movie.

The earlier one had a substantial "creepiness" factor
and I liked it.

Mike Walsh

Old May 18th 04, 02:46 AM
OM

On Mon, 17 May 2004 17:18:47 -0700, "Mike Walsh"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

I think Lem's "Solaris" beat use both to the sentiant planet idea.

Made for a boring movie, though.

I haven't seen the most recent "Solaris" movie.

....Stank on liquid nitrogen, and was a total waste of film stock. It's
one of the few bootleg screeners that I downloaded that I feel the
studio owes me money and time refunded both for.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr