SAMTSIRHC YRREM -- To Decode, Carry Your Computer to a Mirror . . .

Old December 23rd 11, 04:02 PM posted to alt.tv.oreilly-factor,sci.environment,sci.physics,rec.gambling.poker,sci.space.policy
Ed Conrad.

Default SAMTSIRHC YRREM -- To Decode, Carry Your Computer to a Mirror . . .

Stephen Hawking phoned me from Cambridge and, although
I wasn't home to take his call, I'm thrilled to report that the
World's
No. 1 atheist informed me that he finally has been converted.

He said he now believes in God.

There was some static on the line when Steve first "spoke" but
I could certainly make out that he was wishing me -- and all of
us -- a Very Merry Christmas.

When the line cleared up and the rest of his message could clearly
be heard, I was delighted to hear im say that he finally has come
to his senses -- and I'm thankful that I manged to capture it all
on my ape recorder to share it with all of you.

http://www.elihu.envy.nu/NeoPics/Sounds/Hawking1.wav

==================================

IF THE NATIVITY TOOK PLACE IN THE COMPUTER AGE . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkHNNPM7pJA

HERE'S THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT YOU'LL EVER GET . . .

http://www.edconrad.org

AND HERE'S SOMETHING TO FILL UP YOUR STOCKING . . .

http://www.edconrad.com

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...2305f02e955b66

NOW WE'LL ALL SING IN UNISON

ODE TO THE EVOLUTIONISTS

The pseudos, their interests so vested
And Poor Truth, for too long molested.
Their deceit and deception
Near the point of perfection
If it were my call, they'd ALL be arrested