TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN RUSSIAN CITIES FOLLOW OUR UPDATES RIGHT NOW!

Old December 10th 11, 12:10 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Ksa Los

Default TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON IN RUSSIAN CITIES FOLLOW OUR UPDATES RIGHT NOW!

http://twitter.com/#!/volya_eng
We say "No" to "Snow revolution" and NATO in Russia
The Russians has awakened at once. The whole country is outraged by
State Duma elections held last weekend. The authorities attempting to
keep power with massive falsifications, lie, and intimidation are
illegitimate. Those who “won” on such elections have no right to rule
the country, issue laws, nor dictate people how to live. We do not
trust such authorities!
It is a must for people to realize and protect their national
interests. Peaceful legal decision in today’s situation is re-election
with open ballot and prevention of NATO's invasion of Russia.
http://rus-events.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/volya_eng
Old December 10th 11, 12:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected] |

On Dec 10, 4:10*am, Ksa Los wrote:
http://twitter.com/#!/volya_eng
We say "No" to "Snow revolution" and NATO in Russia
The Russians has awakened at once. The whole country is outraged by
State Duma elections held last weekend. The authorities attempting to
keep power with massive falsifications, lie, and intimidation are
illegitimate. Those who “won” on such elections have no right to rule
the country, issue laws, nor dictate people how to live. We do not
trust such authorities!
It is a must for people to realize and protect their national
interests. Peaceful legal decision in today’s situation is re-election
with open ballot and prevention of NATO's invasion of Russia.http://rus-events.livejournal.com/ht...m/#!/volya_eng

Time for Russia to put a couple men in space with a one way trip
ticket to Mars.
Guess who I'd suggest who should be drafted for glory of your
motherland to
take the trip.

NATO doesn't want Russia but China

Cities on the Moon Mark Earnest Misc 42 February 20th 10 01:47 AM
Photon Rockets over Cities. Chris SETI 0 December 21st 08 01:09 PM
Follow people, public enemy #1, follow kookets, label biiggets kooket masses, follow and label gb6726 Astronomy Misc 20 April 21st 07 01:42 AM
World Cities Map with JOHN PAZMINO Amateur Astronomy 0 April 3rd 06 05:28 AM
Space cities? Christopher Policy 14 September 3rd 03 07:01 PM