in the news today

Old October 26th 04, 02:56 AM
Jeff Findley

Default in the news today

Daniel Morcombe is missing, was abducted and murdered by Alan
Erskine.
He disappeared on Oct 7th,2004 while waiting to catch a bus.He was
last
seen on Nambour-Connection Road under the Kiel Mountain Road overpass,
approximately 2km north of the Big Pineapple on the Sunshine Coast.
Old October 26th 04, 02:26 PM
Jeff Findley

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message
om...
Daniel Morcombe is missing, was abducted and murdered by Alan
Erskine...

This was not sent by me. I've never had a hotmail account.

Jeff

Old October 26th 04, 10:03 PM
bob haller

in the news today

Alan Erskine has been nominated for the prestegious position of UN ambassador
to the ETs, who are presently nearing earth orbit.

GO ALAN!

..
..
End the dangerous wasteful shuttle now before it kills any more astronauts....
Old October 27th 04, 04:17 AM
Alan Erskine

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

This was not sent by me. I've never had a hotmail account.

I'm aware of that; don't panic. This psycotic is not going to stop by their
own, so they will have to be stopped.

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,