POPE'S TWITTER ACCOUNT UP AND RUNNING

Old December 11th 12, 07:09 PM posted to sci.astro,soc.culture.europe,rec.sport.soccer,talk.politics.misc,alt.paranet.ufo
Preston Duquene

Default POPE'S TWITTER ACCOUNT UP AND RUNNING

http://andruska.files.wordpress.com/...tSi3thXcQrHEBw

Questa è una foto molto bella di Dio, ma l'artista, chiunque egli
fosse, davvero preso una cantonata. Egli mostra il volto di Dio,
quando in realtà dovrebbe ho stato avvolto nelle tenebre.

In ultimo sguardo ci sono stati 745 milioni Risultati delle
pagine
Webu Dio. (Si può cercare, se si mette in discussione la mia
integrità.)

Ci sono anche 118 milioni messaggi su Dio su Google e come un
altro 36,400,000 messaggi diversi a Google Gruppi.

Odio dire questo, ma ognuno di loro è sbagliato o fuorviante.
Gli utenti che postano hanno assolutamente idea di chi è Dio e
che
cosa E 'tutto. Questo include il Papa, il predicatore TV $ e il
persone che hanno scritto la Bibbia, i Vangeli e gli altri
libri
sacri.

WHOA!

The Secretariat just informed me that my very first post to
Twitter should be in English. Let me try, try again.

http://andruska.files.wordpress.com/...e-creation-of-...

This is a really nice picture of God but the artist, whoever he
was, really goofed. He shows the Face of God when it actually
should've been shrouded in darkness.

At last look there were 745,000,000 Web Page results about God.
(You can look it up if you question my integrity.)

There are also 118,000,000 postings about God on Google as well
as another 36,400,000 different postings to Google Groups.

I hate to say this but every single one of them is wrong or
misguided. The people posting have absolutely no idea who
God IS and what He's all about. This includes me, my staff,
the TV preacher$, Rush Limbaugh and the people who wrote
The Bible, the Gospels and other Holy Books.

THE WHOLE STORY
http://www.edconrad.org

OTHER CONTRIBUTIONS TO MANKIND BY ST. EDWARD

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....57ab0bf6eafae7

http://www.edconrad.com

===================

ED CONRAD EVEN DISCOVERED THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SaveTheWhale.jpg

This is a recent Holy Picture of St. Edward.

http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Dartboard.jpg
Old December 16th 12, 03:13 AM posted to sci.astro,soc.culture.europe,rec.sport.soccer,talk.politics.misc,alt.paranet.ufo
herbert glazier

On Dec 11, 2:09*pm, Preston Duquene
wrote:
http://andruska.files.wordpress.com/...e-creation-of-...

* * Questa è una foto molto bella di Dio, ma l'artista, chiunque egli
* * fosse, *davvero preso una cantonata. Egli mostra il volto di Dio,
* * quando in *realtà dovrebbe ho stato avvolto nelle tenebre.
* *
[...]
MAN AS OLD AS COALhttp://groups.google.com/group/misc.education/msg/b257ab0bf6eafae7
* * *http://www.edconrad.com
* *
* *===================
* * *
ED CONRAD EVEN DISCOVERED THE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SaveTheWhale.jpg

This is a recent Holy Picture of St. Edward.
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Dartboard.jpg

I framed the letter I got from Pope Benedict XVI He has m G=EMC^2 on
his desk. I'm sure we could be pen pals TeBet

First NASA Astronaut on Twitter Tops a Million Followers ron News 0 October 3rd 09 01:56 AM
WHY LONG-WINDED DARWIN COULD NEVER HAVE USED TWITTER Bullshit Remover Astronomy Misc 10 June 28th 09 06:27 AM
CHARLES DARWIN COULD NEVER TEXT A MESSAGE TO TWITTER [email protected] Astronomy Misc 1 February 18th 09 04:35 AM
The Pope's edict Abonito SETI 1 December 24th 07 07:17 AM
A Pope's Edict Chris SETI 7 November 26th 05 06:15 AM