Aether has mass

Old December 1st 12, 11:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Aether has mass

On Dec 1, 12:21*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Dec 1, 2:59*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 1, 11:55*am, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 1, 2:39*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:28*pm, Casimiro wrote:

On 28 Nov, 21:09, Brad Guth wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:06, doppio-A doppio...@ hush.com ha scritto:

On Nov 27, 5:46, Painius starswir...@ aol.com ha scritto: On Tue, 6 novembre 2012 13:18:09 -0500, HVAC h...@ physisist.net ha scritto :
On 2012/11/06 12:55, Mike Cavedon ha scritto:

Questo č veramente * un filo *, eh? Secondo il conteggio da parte mia
Newsreader, questo post per me anche il 1000 - 1000 ° - dopo
In questo thread.

Ricevo qualcosa per questo? lol!

.

Per questo motivo Google ha rotto la parte vecchia del filo, e il
Parte nuovo per postare 73.

Doppia-A

e ci sono 926 pił per andare prima che il successivo ripristino.

Excuse my intromission. But I don't know were evidentiate my discovery
of ether's drift.http://youtu.be/otedHor5THM
*You are sure of the existence of ether, but up to now not any
experiment demonstrated it.

mpc755 will keep telling us that everything about the existence and
function of aether has been proven multiple ways and multiple times,
even though you and I can't necessarily agree with that.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

That's your subjective interpretation, and at best it sure as hell
isn't providing the force of gravity via aether displacement that you
keep insisting upon.

Perhaps giving aether the 50/50 of gravity might be worth considering.

Displaced aether pushing back toward matter IS gravity.

If you say so. How about getting one other physics authority to agree
with that?
Old December 2nd 12, 12:01 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 1, 5:01Ā*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 1, 12:21Ā*pm, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 1, 2:59Ā*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Dec 1, 11:55Ā*am, mpc755 wrote:

On Dec 1, 2:39Ā*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:28Ā*pm, Casimiro wrote:

On 28 Nov, 21:09, Brad Guth wrote:

On Nov 28, 12:06, doppio-A doppio...@ hush.com ha scritto:

On Nov 27, 5:46, Painius starswir...@ aol.com ha scritto: On Tue, 6 novembre 2012 13:18:09 -0500, HVAC h...@ physisist.net ha scritto :
On 2012/11/06 12:55, Mike Cavedon ha scritto:

Questo ĆØ veramente * un filo *, eh? Secondo il conteggio da parte mia
Newsreader, questo post per me anche il 1000 - 1000 Ā° - dopo
In questo thread.

Ricevo qualcosa per questo? lol!

.

Per questo motivo Google ha rotto la parte vecchia del filo, e il
Parte nuovo per postare 73.

Doppia-A

e ci sono 926 piĆ¹ per andare prima che il successivo ripristino.

Excuse my intromission. But I don't know were evidentiate my discovery
of ether's drift.http://youtu.be/otedHor5THM
Ā*You are sure of the existence of ether, but up to now not any
experiment demonstrated it.

mpc755 will keep telling us that everything about the existence and
function of aether has been proven multiple ways and multiple times,
even though you and I can't necessarily agree with that.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.

That's your subjective interpretation, and at best it sure as hell
isn't providing the force of gravity via aether displacement that you
keep insisting upon.

Perhaps giving aether the 50/50 of gravity might be worth considering..

Displaced aether pushing back toward matter IS gravity.

If you say so. Ā*How about getting one other physics authority to agree
with that?

'An Extended Dynamical Equation of Motion, Phase Dependency and
Inertial Backreaction'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1208.3458

"We hypothesize that space itself resists such surges according to a
kind of induction law (related to inertia); additionally, we provide
further evidence of the ā€œfluidicā€ nature of space itself."

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a superfluid with properties of
a solid, a supersolid, which is described in the article as the
'fluidic' nature of space itself. The 'back-reaction' described in the
article is the displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward
pressure toward the matter.

The following article describes the aether as an incompressible fluid
resulting in what the article refers to as gravitational aether caused
by pressure (or vorticity).

'Phenomenology of Gravitational Aether as a solution to the Old
Cosmological Constant Problem'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1106.3955

"One proposal to address this puzzle at the semi-classical level is to
decouple quantum vacuum from space-time geometry via a modification of
gravity that includes an incompressible fluid, known as Gravitational
Aether. In this paper, we discuss classical predictions of this theory
along with its compatibility with cosmological and experimental tests
of gravity. We argue that deviations from General Relativity (GR) in
this theory are sourced by pressure or vorticity."

The following article describes gravity as a pressure exerted by
aether toward matter.

'The aether-modified gravity and the G Ģˆdel metric'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1109.5654v2

"As for the pressure, it is equal to p = 53āˆ’Ī±g,6a2 so, it is positive
if Ī±g 3 which is the weaker condition than the previous one. One
notes that the results corresponding to the usual gravity are easily
recovered. Also, it is easy to see that the interval Ī±g 15
corresponds to the usual matter."

The following article describes a gravitating vacuum where aether is
the quantum vacuum of the 21-st century.

'From Analogue Models to Gravitating Vacuum'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.1155

"The aether of the 21-st century is the quantum vacuum, which is a new
form of matter. This is the real substance"

The following articles describe what is presently postulated as dark
matter is aether.

'Quantum aether and an invariant Planck scale'
http://arxiv.org/abs/1110.3753

"this version of aether may have some bearing on the abundance of Dark
Matter and Dark Energy in our universe."

"mass of the aether"

'Scalars, Vectors and Tensors from Metric-Affine Gravity'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1110.5168

"the model obtained here gets closer to the aether theory of , which
is shown therein to be an alternative to the cold dark matter."

'Unified model for dark matter and quintessence'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0610135

"Superfluid dark matter is reminiscent of the aether and modeling the
universe using superfluid aether is compatible."

'Vainshtein mechanism in Gauss-Bonnet gravity and Galileon aether'
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1107.1892

"the perturbations of the scalar field do not propagate in the
Minkowski space-time but rather in some form of ā€aetherā€ because of
the presence of the background field"
Old December 2nd 12, 12:41 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
1treePetrifiedForestLane

of course, the atoms in "free space" are fluidic;
that is the first part of magnetohydrodynamics.

there are not little rocks o'light,
as shown by Young, a hundred years after Newton's alleged theory.

"We hypothesize that space itself resists such surges according to a
kind of induction law (related to inertia); additionally, we provide
further evidence of the “fluidic” nature of space itself."

Old December 2nd 12, 04:35 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 1, 3:01Ā*pm, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

Sounds great, and even a little fantastic, but why do you need my
approval?

Imagine what a real mainstream astrophysicist is going to say about
your aether. Convincing little old me isn't going to get your "aether
theory of everything" all that far, unless my GuthVenus or the LSE-CM/
ISS pays off.

Any chance that aether can be utilized to relocate the orbit of our
moon, pushed or pulled out to Earth L1?

Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/ā€Guth
Venusā€,GuthVenus
ā€œGuthVenusā€ 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

Old December 2nd 12, 05:01 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 1, 10:35*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Sounds great, and even a little fantastic, but why do you need my
approval?

Imagine what a real mainstream astrophysicist is going to say about
your aether. *Convincing little old me isn't going to get your "aether
theory of everything" all that far, unless my GuthVenus or the LSE-CM/
ISS pays off.

Any chance that aether can be utilized to relocate the orbit of our
moon, pushed or pulled out to Earth L1?

*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus
*“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow....

Correctly understanding the physics of nature has to start somewhere.
Old December 2nd 12, 05:23 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 1, 8:01*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Dec 1, 10:35*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Sounds great, and even a little fantastic, but why do you need my
approval?

Imagine what a real mainstream astrophysicist is going to say about
your aether. *Convincing little old me isn't going to get your "aether
theory of everything" all that far, unless my GuthVenus or the LSE-CM/
ISS pays off.

Any chance that aether can be utilized to relocate the orbit of our
moon, pushed or pulled out to Earth L1?

*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus
*“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow...

Correctly understanding the physics of nature has to start somewhere.

I most certainly can't argue against that logic.

How can a better understanding of aether assist in the relocation of
our moon?

Can artificially created singularities be used to artificially
displace aether?

What does a focused radar beam of very long-wave photons do to aether?
Old December 2nd 12, 05:47 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 1, 11:23*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 1, 8:01*pm, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space.
Aether is physically displaced by matter.

Displaced aether pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward
matter is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a
double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and
the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide is what waves in a double
slit experiment; the aether.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

Both are waves in the aether.

Aether displaced by matter relates quantum mechanics and general
relativity.

This allows for a common language which correctly describes the
physics of nature.
Old December 2nd 12, 02:49 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 1, 8:01*pm, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

In other words, accomplishing anything positive or constructive for
the greater good is not what aether is all about.

If aether is the holy grail of physics grand unification, then why
can't you and others of your kind put that to work for us, such as by
relocating our moon to Earth L1 and interactively keeping it there.

What does it take to modify or otherwise utilize aether to our
advantage?
Old December 2nd 12, 04:04 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 2, 8:49*am, Brad Guth wrote:

[...]

If physics actually understood the physics of nature there is no
telling what might be accomplished.

Einstein's gravitational wave is de Broglie's pilot-wave.

Both are aether displacement waves.

Aether displaced by matter relates general relativity and quantum
mechanics.

Aether displaced by matter is the physics of nature.
Old December 2nd 12, 05:32 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 2, 7:04*am, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

And your expertise besides aether parrot is what?