Aether has mass

Old November 28th 12, 01:46 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default Aether has mass

On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:18:09 -0500, HVAC wrote:

On 11/6/2012 12:55 PM, Mike Cavedon wrote:

This is really *some* thread, eh? According to the count made by my
newsreader, this post of mine is the one thousandth - 1,000th - post
in this thread.

Do I get anything for that? lol!

--
Happy Holidays!
and Warm Wishes for the New Year!
Old November 28th 12, 08:06 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Double-A[_3_]

On Nov 27, 5:46*pm, Painius wrote:
On Tue, 06 Nov 2012 13:18:09 -0500, HVAC wrote:
On 11/6/2012 12:55 PM, Mike Cavedon wrote:

This is really *some* thread, eh? *According to the count made by my
newsreader, this post of mine is the one thousandth - 1,000th - post
in this thread.

Do I get anything for that? *lol!

..

That's why Google has broken off the old part of the thread, and the
new part is up to post 73.

Double-A

Old November 28th 12, 08:09 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

.

That's why Google has broken off the old part of the thread, and the
new part is up to post 73.

Double-A

and there's 926 more to go before the next reset.
Old November 28th 12, 08:28 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Casimiro

On 28 Nov, 21:09, Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 28, 12:06, doppio-A doppio...@ hush.com ha scritto:

On Nov 27, 5:46, Painius starswir...@ aol.com ha scritto: On Tue, 6 novembre 2012 13:18:09 -0500, HVAC h...@ physisist.net ha scritto :
On 2012/11/06 12:55, Mike Cavedon ha scritto:

Questo è veramente * un filo *, eh? Secondo il conteggio da parte mia
Newsreader, questo post per me anche il 1000 - 1000 ° - dopo
In questo thread.

Ricevo qualcosa per questo? lol!

.

Per questo motivo Google ha rotto la parte vecchia del filo, e il

Parte nuovo per postare 73.

Doppia-A

e ci sono 926 più per andare prima che il successivo ripristino.

Excuse my intromission. But I don't know were evidentiate my discovery
of ether's drift.
http://youtu.be/otedHor5THM
You are sure of the existence of ether, but up to now not any
experiment demonstrated it.
Old November 28th 12, 08:32 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Casimiro

On 28 Nov, 21:28, Casimiro wrote:
[...]

for all experiments you can see, up to the last one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otedH...ature=youtu.be
Old November 28th 12, 10:10 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Nov 28, 3:28*pm, Casimiro wrote:
[...]

Every time a double slit experiment is performed is a demonstration of
the aether. It's what waves.

The wave out ahead of our solar system is a demonstration of the
aether. It's what waves.

The ripple created when galaxy clusters collide is a demonstration of
the aether. It's what waves.

The magnetic field piling-up where Voyager is is a demonstration of
the aether. It is the aether displaced by the solar system which is
pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar system.

The offset between light lensing through the space neighboring galaxy
clusters and the the galaxy clusters themselves demonstrates the
galaxy clusters are moving through and displacing the aether.
Old December 1st 12, 07:39 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 28, 12:28*pm, Casimiro wrote:
[...]

mpc755 will keep telling us that everything about the existence and
function of aether has been proven multiple ways and multiple times,
even though you and I can't necessarily agree with that.
Old December 1st 12, 07:55 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 1, 2:39*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.
Old December 1st 12, 07:59 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Dec 1, 11:55*am, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

That's your subjective interpretation, and at best it sure as hell
isn't providing the force of gravity via aether displacement that you
keep insisting upon.

Perhaps giving aether the 50/50 of gravity might be worth considering.
Old December 1st 12, 08:21 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

On Dec 1, 2:59*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:55*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

Displaced aether pushing back toward matter IS gravity.