Nature made you, Painus.

Old November 3rd 12, 06:28 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default Nature made you, Painus.

On Fri, 2 Nov 2012 19:30:36 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous
wrote:

Would somebody please talk about the idea that there is only one
electron, and that it is bombing around the universe making us
think there are lots of it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe

John Wheeler's interesting idea as brought out by Richard Feynman when
he mentioned it in his Nobel lecture. Wheeler proposed that there
exists only a single electron in the universe, propagating through
space and time in such a way as to appear in many places
simultaneously.

Just shows what thinking too much about quantum mechanics will do to
your brain. g

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old November 3rd 12, 12:31 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

wrote:
Would somebody please talk about the idea that there is only one
electron, and that it is bombing around the universe making us
think there are lots of it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe

John Wheeler's interesting idea as brought out by Richard Feynman when
he mentioned it in his Nobel lecture. *Wheeler proposed that there
exists only a single electron in the universe, propagating through
space and time in such a way as to appear in many places
simultaneously.

Just shows what thinking too much about quantum mechanics will do to
your brain. *g

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Procrastination is crucial; procrastinate now - don't put it off."

One electron idea was kicked around for fun thinking. Both knew it
would take instant action over any distance,and that went against
GR,and SR TreBert
Old November 4th 12, 05:51 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

wrote:
Would somebody please talk about the idea that there is only one
electron, and that it is bombing around the universe making us
think there are lots of it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-electron_universe

John Wheeler's interesting idea as brought out by Richard Feynman when
he mentioned it in his Nobel lecture. *Wheeler proposed that there
exists only a single electron in the universe, propagating through
space and time in such a way as to appear in many places
simultaneously.

Just shows what thinking too much about quantum mechanics will do to
your brain. *g

One electron idea was kicked around for fun thinking. Both knew it
would take instant action over any distance,and that went against
GR,and SR TreBert

And now that quantum "instant action over any distance" has been shown
to be a reality, should we bring the "one-electron Universe" back?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_at_a_distance

Old November 4th 12, 05:57 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/4/2012 12:51 PM, Painius wrote:

One electron idea was kicked around for fun thinking. Both knew it
would take instant action over any distance,and that went against
GR,and SR TreBert

And now that quantum "instant action over any distance" has been shown
to be a reality, should we bring the "one-electron Universe" back?

Ya. That will fix everything. Wait... What was broken again?

--
"I'm Harlow Campbell and I approved this message"

"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old November 6th 12, 01:23 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 4, 9:51*am, Painius wrote:
On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 05:31:51 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"

One electron idea was kicked around for fun thinking. Both knew it
would take instant action over any distance,and that went against
GR,and SR * TreBert

And now that quantum "instant action over any distance" has been shown
to be a reality, should we bring the "one-electron Universe" back?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_at_a_distance

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Procrastination is crucial; procrastinate now - don't put it off."

The "one electron universe" is a funny way of attempting to make any
sense out of our 3D cosmic soup that is different in every direction
and over any given distance.

Since supposedly us industrial humans of mass consumption were not
around when those previous ice ages melted, perhaps those pesky
cosmological ice ages could be discussed with some consideration, as
to the nearby stars contributing and/or taking away energy that makes
our planet a little colder or hotter from time to time.

Just the erosion of surface strata that is truly remarkable in so many
ways, that are still not understood as to how such complex layers of
surface geology were formed, disrupted and reformed only to get eroded
over and over (mainly configured and badly eroded since the last ice
age having suddenly terminated as of only 11,712 years ago) means that
our planet was an extremely active place for the last few hundred
million years while nearby Sirius was forming and burning through its
enormous cache of fuel.

Is this a coincidence or merely random cosmic happenstance fate?

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/
http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/Guth Venus
Old November 8th 12, 10:13 AM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 05:23:10 -0800 (PST), Brad Guth
wrote:

On Nov 4, 9:51*am, Painius wrote:
[...]

Generally, I would go with "coincidence", except I don't believe in
'em.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"Life's greatest risk is never daring to risk."
Old November 8th 12, 12:33 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:
On Nov 4, 9:51 am, Painius wrote:
[...]

In the near future that likely no remaining humans will ever get to
experience, when those Sirius stars once again pass really nearby
(perhaps getting within a light year), is when all of our Oort cloud
items will become disrupted for a few thousand years. Of course this
should also cause the bulk of glacial ice on Earth to melt and our
planet become a mostly water world, with only the most elevated and
polar terrain offering any remainders of ice. The really good news is
that diatoms and many other forms of complex ocean life should thrive,
except for species existing above water with the cosmic radiation from
Sirius(b) and that of our naked moon, plus those 1e15 kg CMEs could
turn out being rather problematic.

It's hard to imagine what the enormous and massive(2.5e37 kg) nebula
cloud which only recently(300 some odd million years ago) created them
nearby stars, did to our solar system that was probably engulfed by
some of the same cosmic molecular stuff for many thousands of years
while those and possibly a few other stars and numerous planets were
getting created.

That is sort of a nifty coincidence, with lots of cosmic what-ifs and
possibilities. Perhaps our cosmological ice-ages did not really get
going until that nebula cloud was encountered.

Old November 8th 12, 02:23 PM posted to sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,alt.atheism
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/8/2012 5:13 AM, Painius wrote:

Is this a coincidence or merely random cosmic happenstance fate?

Generally, I would go with "coincidence", except I don't believe in
'em.

Because you are too busy believing in a 'non-trivial' god.

(What? You thought I forgot?)