Painius should (but won't) understand "the Big Bang theory" (Lambda⋅CDM).

Old October 26th 12, 12:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

Default Painius should (but won't) understand "the Big Bang theory" (Lambda⋅CDM).

On 10/25/2012 7:50 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

The American republic has been turned into Oligarch mafia toilet
paper.

If your ZNR certified nose isn't already brown, they'll make it brown
by forcing our noses into their butt-cheeks. Of course Harlow, Hagar
and all of their GOP buddies see nothing wrong with that.

You really have a ****ing-A bizarre fecal-fetish, Goth.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old October 27th 12, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 25, 11:25*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:31*am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Oct 24, 10:30*am, "hanson" wrote:

In any such discussion about the Big Bang theory
which was concocted by "running a time lapse
GEDANKEN scenario" BACK to coordinates 0,0,0,0
which then are/is interpreted to mean that this point
is the ONE original CENTER of the universe.....

... only to read elsewhere that there is NO center in
the universe... or equivalent that the center is
everywhere...

and that said universe actually expands, without
saying what said space expands into.. and

... glossing over the issue that all the centers then
expand into each other... to bring the universe back
into the original concept that the universe is static.

ROTFLMAO.... hahahahaha... ahahahahanson

"Forrest Piper" wrote:

On Oct 24, 11:51 am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Oct 24, 3:32 am, Painius wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:43:44 -0700 (Seattle), Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:
}]
Painius should (but won't) understand "the Big Bang theory"
(Lambda?CDM).
He just won't; doesn't want to, I assume.

"Mother Nature" is "The Supreme God": eternal, infinite and perfect.
She consumes fuel (EXergy); so, virtually , She's "alive".
[ : Certainly not limited to biblical times/places.
: in a notional sort of way, like a map, not real. ]

Speaking of God, you belong to tribes/religions of verious sizes.
Had you no "tribe", you'd have no "religion"; they are one and the
same.

Randomness is naught but ignorance; so, intrinsically , there is no
God,
and nature is at once "nothing" ( 4?D, changeless and choiceless )
and everything ( excluding nothing ).
[ : in reality, despite appearances ]

Humanity labors to breathe, eat, drink and breed.
Nature has hard?wired us this way, it wasn't our doing.
Our "objective" has been fixed by nature, not invented.

Speaking of "objectives", the one word mantra/question, "Target?",
clears away horrid/debilitating/random thoughts.

Mass?Energy = Space?Time , they are one and the same.
Gravity is "EXergy", energy that can do work;
net net (all things considered), it's forever being consumed away.

"Dark Matter" is UNSEEN MASS, "Dark Energy" is EXERGY DEPLETION,
and the start of the Big Bang is just the cosmic horizon,
similar to the event horizon of an ideal black hole.

unLike nature, science is finite; it has a horizon, a limit,
to wit: 13.75 giga?years ago and 46.5 * 2 giga?light?years wide..

I agree that I don't understand the BB. I certainly don't understand
how anybody in their right mind would even remotely accept that there
was a first "time", an initial "time", after which all time and space
just sort of "took off". And "before" which has no meaning. It's
just stupid - royally, unintuitively, and "religiously" stupid.

The Big Bang is a creation myth of science.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

But as mainstream ZNR approved myths go, it's a good one because it
gives their god that doesn't believe in fair play or hell, all the
credit it deserves.

Some don't accept BB theory at all, unless there was/is any data to be
garnered from such an event, such as early universe theory, as it
would also apply to things like string theory, etc., but the original
theory seems doomed to self-destruct:

http://www.newtonphysics.on.ca/bigbang/index.html

Otherwise, I'm favoring the Big Ongoing of aether flowing from the
pole of a mother BH, with the other universe of aether and molecular
stuff directed out of the other BH pole.

Makes sense if one takes into account that BB theorists originally
used 10e-33 cm. as the universal "seed", but also of the Wheeler
variety, yielding hyperspace structures, and calculations of
microscopic channels on the order of the same, and having a (mass
equivalent) energy density of 1e+94 g/cm^3.

Whatever the seed or ongoing aether flow that our universe is only a
very small part of, doesn't really matter when the faith-based likes
of pretend Atheists and ZNR Oligarch approved rednecks as fellow
clowns and FUD-masters remain in charge.

As long as the upper most .0001% (7000) are in charge regardless of
whomever we elect or appoint, there will be proxy wars, global
inflation, depletion of most everything essential to human life, and
eventually the demise of the human race before any nasty asteroid or
planetoid gets to nail us.

GOP Mafia has the world in the palm of its hand. Fascist world it has
become. China being commie is still holding out. * Democracy was
great. *I can still remember it. *TreBert

The American republic for which it stands has been turned into
Oligarch mafia toilet paper.

If your soon to be ZNR certified nose isn't already brown, they'll
make it brown by forcing our noses into their butt-cheeks. Of course
Harlow, Hagar, rabbi Saul and all of their GOP buddies see nothing
wrong with the forcing of K12 noses into their butts.

Keeping this generation and especially new generations of K12s as
snookered and dumbfounded past the point of no return, is priority No.
1 with these mainstream rusemasters and FUD-masters.

Global deflation can not be allowed to happen, regardless of the
collateral damage or undesirable consequences. Getting us village
idiots to spend more for less is an essential policy that's built into
their Oligarch agenda of insuring the upper most 0.1% continue to gain
wealth and authority over the lower 99.9% that always get to pay for
everything.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG, Guth Usenet/Guth Venus
Old October 27th 12, 07:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
hanson

snippedy-doo. Look it up in the thread

"Brad Guth" quickly drifted
from cosmology into politics and wrote:

The American republic for which it stands has been turned into
Oligarch mafia toilet paper.

If your soon to be ZNR certified nose isn't already brown, they'll
make it brown by forcing our noses into their butt-cheeks.
Of course Harlow, Hagar, rabbi Saul and all of their GOP
buddies see nothing wrong with the forcing of K12 noses into
their butts.

Keeping this generation and especially new generations of
K12s as snookered and dumbfounded past the point of no
return, is priority No. 1 with these mainstream rusemasters
and FUD-masters.

Global deflation can not be allowed to happen, regardless of the
collateral damage or undesirable consequences. Getting us village
idiots to spend more for less is an essential policy that's built into
their Oligarch agenda of insuring the upper most 0.1% continue to gain
wealth and authority over the lower 99.9% that always get to pay for
everything.

hanson wrote:
Brad old chum, listen:
I don't believe that you are a village idiot... but
What are you going to do about it, besides whining?
Have you ever gotten a job or a contract from one of
the "lower 99.9%"?
How should "the world according to Guth" be structured?
Gimme details, Brad
hanson

Old October 27th 12, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/27/2012 2:04 PM, hanson wrote:

hanson wrote:
Brad old chum, listen:
I don't believe that you are a village idiot... but
What are you going to do about it, besides whining?
Have you ever gotten a job or a contract from one of
the "lower 99.9%"?
How should "the world according to Guth" be structured?
Gimme details, Brad
hanson

Holy ****! Brad Goth got a ****ing REQUEST to opine on HIS worldview?

(I'm looking out my window, searching for flying pigs)

Old October 27th 12, 09:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

hanson wrote:

Brad old chum, listen:
I don't believe that you are a village idiot... but
What are you going to do about it, besides whining?
Have you ever gotten a job or a contract from one of
the "lower 99.9%"?
How should "the world according to Guth" be structured?
Gimme details, Brad
hanson

My only source of income comes from the lower 99.9%, and I've earned
this the hard way by investing in myself and delivering services that
others either failed at or having gotten too spendy for my clients to
afford. My limited expertise in hydraulics, electronics, electrical
and assorted mechanical stuff is what normally takes an experienced
crew of at least three or four to accomplish, so I'm to guess that
it's my own damn fault for not having specialized in just one narrow
field of expertise, and for otherwise not having been public-funded.

Not everyone needs to be good at multiple things, but it would be nice
if the majority of individuals were not always so narrowly specialized
and so often getting overpaid.

K12s need open access to the best available science, and they'll need
public support in whatever specialty or expertise they become good at
or tend to favor.

Harlow and others of their Oligarch and ZNR redneck kind want as few
kids educated as possible (ideally as limited to only the wealthiest
of white Semites), and essentially everyone else simply indoctrinated
and/or at the very least bankrupted via excessive debt from the very
get-go, in order to suit the needs of the mainstream status-quo
that'll remain in charge of most everything regardless of whoever we
elect or appoint.

The internet if sufficiently distributed to the whole world, as such
could make the greatest contribution to humanity. However, it seems
the Oligarchs and their ZNR partners in crimes against humanity have
quite different ideas as to who gets access to what, and to what
extent the whole truth and nothing but the truth gets out of their
mainstream status-quo box.

Old October 27th 12, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
hanson

EXCELLENT!, Brad!

"Brad Guth" wrote:
My only source of income comes from the lower 99.9%,

hanson wrote:
Great, Brad. Thank you for the clarifications.
Now REALIZE that the Oligarchs you so hate
do just like you and have as the "only source
of income what comes from the lower 99.9%."

So Brad, see: YOU are an Oligarch yourself,
albeit at the mini-end on the scale of things.

Still, that is very commendable, & you are loved
by the politicians from the left to the right. You
can hear them praising you daily with: "Brad
Gut is one of the small business people, those
precious job creators, that America depends on. ....
Kudos to you, Brad.

"Brad Guth" wrote:
I've earned this the hard way by investing in myself
and delivering services that others either failed at or
having gotten too spendy for my clients to afford.

hanson wrote:
Excellent, Brad! You are an entrepreneur, a dude
who saw a need and filled it. Kudos!

"Brad Guth" wrote:
My limited expertise in hydraulics, electronics, electrical
and assorted mechanical stuff is what normally takes an
experienced crew of at least three or four to accomplish,
so I'm to guess that it's my own damn fault for not having
specialized in just one narrow field of expertise, and for
otherwise not having been public-funded.

hanson wrote:
Wonderful, Brad. Keep concentrating on YOUR thing!
Don't be jealous (like you constantly express) on folks
that make more money than you do. The railing you start
below is NOT going to generate one single red cent for
you... and worse it does not even relieve your frusation....

"Brad Guth" wrote:
[...]

hanson wrote:
Thanks again Brad. Stop changing your imaginary world.
It won't do what you wish. It's a waste of time and it
costs you money.
Instead, celebrate that you are one of the few folks here
in s.p. who have ever known what sacrifices it takes to
make a payroll... which is a privilege that none your
detractors will ever have the chance to experience.

Keep on churning a buck, Brad, and ENJOY it!
Brad, give a flying **** about the "rich" farts.
Be proud of yourself, Guth!

Old October 28th 12, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

EXCELLENT!, Brad!

hanson wrote:

Thanks again Brad. Stop changing your imaginary world.
It won't do what you wish. It's a waste of time and it
costs you money.
Instead, celebrate that you are one of the few folks here
in s.p. who have ever known what sacrifices it takes to
make a payroll... which is a privilege that none your
detractors will ever have the chance to experience.

Keep on churning a buck, *Brad, and ENJOY it!
Brad, give a flying **** about the "rich" *farts.
Be proud of yourself, Guth!

Keeping myself out of trouble hasn't been exactly easy, and attempting
to convey something that's honestly new and improved about the science
of Venus (aka GuthVenus) hasn't been fruitful either. This ongoing
tit for tat of topics and replies between myself and others that claim
all-knowing and always above reproach (though having accomplished
absolutely nothing), is simply a worthy fight against bullies that
obviously you and others of your well-to-do kind could care less
about.

Old October 30th 12, 08:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 07:32:38 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/24/2012 6:32 AM, Painius wrote:

I agree that I don't understand the BB. I certainly don't understand
how anybody in their right mind would even remotely accept that there
was a first "time", an initial "time", after which all time and space
just sort of "took off". And "before" which has no meaning. It's
just stupid - royally, unintuitively, and "religiously" stupid.

There it is, folks...Painus just has a gut feeling that there was no big
bang. **** all the evidence to the contrary.

Yes, **** all the evidence that has been "fitted" to the Big Bang
theory, when it's suppost to be the other way around. The theory
should be fitted to the evidence.

And all that evidence to which you point ****ingly, could be used to
explain other proposals of the nature of the Universe, as well. Yet
you deny that and you accept an hypothesis that calls for a childish,
fairytale, once-upon-a-time beginning of the Universe.

What a hoot!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
Old October 30th 12, 08:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro

On Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:20:08 -0400, HVAC wrote:

On 10/24/2012 11:51 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

The Big Bang is a creation myth of science.

--

But as mainstream ZNR approved myths go, it's a good one because it
gives their god that doesn't believe in fair play or hell, all the
credit it deserves.

Otherwise, I'm favoring the Big Ongoing of aether flowing from the
pole of a mother BH, with the other universe of aether and molecular
stuff directed out of the other BH pole.

Just more of the completely off the wall science bull**** from Painus
and Goth. The standard model has decades of observation and experimental
data to support it, yet Painus has a 'gut feeling' that it's wrong and
Goth has some foolishness he stole from some other idiot's idea about
the 'big ongoing'.

None of them have ANY...I repeat, ANY, evidence for their retarded
views. Strangely enough, both believe in ether and god as well.

Your lies fool nobody, Harlow. They just make you a laughingstock!

LMFAO !

PS. It would help if you knew the "first thing" about science.

Old October 30th 12, 11:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/30/2012 3:06 AM, Painius wrote:

There it is, folks...Painus just has a gut feeling that there was no big
bang. **** all the evidence to the contrary.

Yes, **** all the evidence that has been "fitted" to the Big Bang
theory, when it's suppost to be the other way around. The theory
should be fitted to the evidence.

And all that evidence to which you point ****ingly, could be used to
explain other proposals of the nature of the Universe, as well. Yet
you deny that and you accept an hypothesis that calls for a childish,
fairytale, once-upon-a-time beginning of the Universe.

What a hoot!

OK then. Here's your chance. Please lay out YOUR version of how the
universe began. I'll wait right here and promise not to interrupt you.