Painius should (but won't) understand "the Big Bang theory" (Lambda⋅CDM).

Old October 25th 12, 12:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Painius should (but won't) understand "the Big Bang theory" (Lambda⋅CDM).

On Oct 24, 6:32*am, Painius wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 00:43:44 -0700 (Seattle), Jeff-Relf.Me @. wrote:
}]
Painius should (but won't) understand "the Big Bang theory" (Lambda?CDM)..
He just won't; doesn't want to, I assume.

*"Mother Nature" is "The Supreme God": eternal, infinite and perfect.
*She consumes fuel (EXergy); so, virtually , She's "alive".
*[ : Certainly not limited to biblical times/places.
* * : in a notional sort of way, like a map, not real. ]

* *Speaking of God, you belong to tribes/religions of verious sizes..
* *Had you no "tribe", you'd have no "religion"; they are one and the same.

*Randomness is naught but ignorance; so, intrinsically , there is no God,
*and nature is at once "nothing" ( 4?D, changeless and choiceless )
*and everything ( excluding nothing ).
*[ : in reality, despite appearances ]

*Humanity labors to breathe, eat, drink and breed.
*Nature has hard?wired us this way, it wasn't our doing.
*Our "objective" has been fixed by nature, not invented.

* *Speaking of "objectives", the one word mantra/question, "Target?",
* *clears away horrid/debilitating/random thoughts.

* Mass?Energy = Space?Time , they are one and the same.
*Gravity is "EXergy", energy that can do work;
*net net (all things considered), it's forever being consumed away.

* *"Dark Matter" is UNSEEN MASS, "Dark Energy" is EXERGY DEPLETION,
* *and the start of the Big Bang is just the cosmic horizon,
* *similar to the event horizon of an ideal black hole.

*unLike nature, science is finite; it has a horizon, a limit,
*to wit: 13.75 giga?years ago and 46.5 * 2 giga?light?years wide.

I agree that I don't understand the BB. *I certainly don't understand
how anybody in their right mind would even remotely accept that there
was a first "time", an initial "time", after which all time and space
just sort of "took off". *And "before" which has no meaning. *It's
just stupid - royally, unintuitively, and "religiously" stupid.

The Big Bang is a creation myth of science.

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/

Painius There was a time,space energy,and gravity that created the BB.
It was Planck time,Planck energy.,and Planck lengths. It was a time
before "macro time,macro matter,and no curving of space. yes its
religious type thinking to say the BB went poof and all that is came
to be. Well I have posted my before the BB theory many times. Best to
always keep in mind. "There was never a time when there was
nothing." That is the most profound thought humankind can make. TeBet
Old October 25th 12, 03:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Mahipal

On Oct 24, 7:20*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 10/24/2012 7:10 PM, hanson wrote:

Space *itself* is expanding. Into what, is a nonsensical question.

hanson wrote: ROFL! Your beitsym just fell off & gummed up your works.
You are weaseling &/or parrot what you read somewhere. Anything that
expands does so in its matrix, even space. So, what is the matrix that
space is embedded in, so that said space can expand in and into?
If that matrix is "Nothing"... then space cannot expand.
If that "Nothing" has properties that allow space to
expand into then what are these "Nothing" properties?

I know this is difficult for you as well as many other laymen. The 4
dimensional space-time that we know and love is expanding. The matrix
of these 4 dimensions is expanding. Since this 4 dimensional space-time
matrix encompasses everything, the fact of it's expansion is not
unexpected if viewed in the light of current day astrophysics.

You realize you so misspelled its. The fact remains, ergo,
questionable.

Then how did it start? Gawd?

hanson wrote:
To some folks that's the answer... ahahaha... They are the "lucky" ones..
To me... I DUNNO!... and I like that. I don't need no Gawd ... the "aw"
from/for the unknown is enough for me... since cosmology is truly the
GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD..
including all of its fantasies, lies and tabulations.
& it is hilarious to boot ...ahahahahanson

Well stated and well said.

Take a bow, see the ELP show.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg

Enjo(y)...
--
Mahipal
http://mahipal7638.files.wordpress.com/

ELP is Emerson Lake Palmer See The Show...
Old October 25th 12, 03:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
GogoJF

hanson wrote:
To some folks that's the answer... ahahaha... They are the "lucky" ones..
To me... I DUNNO!... and I like that. I don't need no Gawd ... the "aw"
from/for the unknown is enough for me... since cosmology is truly the
GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD..
including all of its fantasies, lies and tabulations.
& it is hilarious to boot ...ahahahahanson

Well stated and well said.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo.. 变亮http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg

Yes, but we will establish a new tabulation because that is all that
we have to make sense of the universe.
Old October 25th 12, 04:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
hanson

Harlow "HVAC" wrote:

Harlow wrote:
Then how did the universe start? Gawd?

hanson wrote:
To some folks that's the answer... ahahaha...
They are the "lucky" ones.
To me... I DUNNO!... and I like that.
I don't need no Gawd ... the "aw" from/for the
unknown is enough for me... since cosmology is
truly the GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD..
including all of its fantasies, lies and tabulations.
& it is hilarious to boot ...ahahahahanson

Harlow wrote:
Well stated and well said.

hanson wrote:
.... many say that the universe expands, without
saying that said space expands into "what"

Harlow wrote:
I know this is difficult for you as well as many other laymen.
The 4 dimensional space-time that we know and love is
expanding. The matrix of these 4 dimensions is expanding.
Since this 4 dimensional space-time matrix encompasses
everything, the fact of it's expansion is not unexpected
if viewed in the light of current day astrophysics.

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... By def. your "4d space-time" lacks mass, etc.
Harlow you should have stopped while your song
sounded good. Now, you are drifting towards Hebe-
Herbie's tripes with his concave convex space theories.

__ Google: -- "nothing moves in space time" -- __

Believe what you wish, Harlow, but consider that only
Einstein Dingleberries believe the notion you've stated.

Here, for your benefit consider too that the inventor of
"4-dimensional space-time" thought that it was a crock.

.. _ Einstein himself was a SR/GR Relativity denier _

Here, for your benefit, is Einstein's intellectual evolution,
which started with his 1905 paper, wherein ||AE|| wrote:

> [...]

From 1905 on, & during the next 3 decades when
Einstein was riding high on his Zionist financed wake
that put & kept him in the lime light, it became clearer
that

== Einstein & his contributions to physics is/are what
== Picasso's contributions are to the world of fine art,
== namely mental aberrations, Gedanken farts and
== his lunacies like:

||| AE:: "People like us, who _BELIEVE_ in physics,
||| AE:: know that the distinction between the
||| AE:: past, resent, and future is only a stubbornly
||| AE:: persistent illusion."
||| AE:: "Space & time are NOT conditions in which we
||| AE:: live; they are simply modes in which we think."

That then was the Weltbild of these 2 Fartist kikes.
http://tinyurl.com/2-Jewish-Fartists ... yet Einstein
never had the guts to prove his SR/GR, by him simply
jumping out of a 5th story window & manipulating the
curvature of space & handling space-time, to avoid him
being splattered on the side walk, and thereby proving
his insistence that Gravity is not a force like Newton said.

But towards the end of his life, Einstein came clean &
__ Einstein himself became a relativity DENIER ____
& he changed his mind by 1954 when he declared that

And furthermore Einstein saw the handwriting on the wall,
when in 1954, a year before he died, he wrote to his
Jewish friend Besso:

|||AE:||| "as far as the laws of mathematics refer to
|||AE:||| reality, they are not certain; and as far as they
|||AE:||| are certain, they do not refer to reality."

|||AE:||| "why would anyone be interested in getting exact
|||AE:||| solutions from such an ephemeral set of equations?"

|AE:||| "I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be
|||AE:||| based on the field concept, i. e., on continuous
|||AE:||| structures. In that case nothing remains of my entire
|||AE:||| castle in the air, my gravitation theory included."

|||AE:||| "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber".
|||AE:||| ... [and I would make blouses instead (see link)]
http://tinyurl.com/Blouse-Plumber-Einstein & so, ergo:

.. ____ SR is short for STUPID RANT _____ and
.. ____ GR stands for GULLIBLE RECITAL _____.

or as expressed rather civilized by poster Tom Roberts
[TR], who, when he had a flash of lucidity, wrote:

[TR:] ___ "SR/GR happen to be "META-Theories"__, iow:
.. ____ Relativity is a theory about a theory.____, iow:
.. ______ SR & GR is Physics by "Hear-say"______.

Up-shot:
Why then is SR/GR still so popular?
People hang on to & fanatically believe in all kind of ****,
which they do OBSERVE & MEASURE, like in "UFO's",
"Crop circles", the "Bible", the "Koran", "SR&GR" & etc,
etc., etc.... The list is long and like Einstein said:

|||AE:: "they are NOT conditions in which we live;
|||AE:: they are simply modes in which we think."

Once indoctrinated by any of these esoteric gags,
which are escapes from harsh reality, people do
build that into their Weltbild, proselytize for it and
defend it with their lives!!!.....
___ It is far easier to believe then to think! _____

Take care, Harlow, and thanks for the laughs and
continue to BELIEVE in your Weltbild... for that is
you very own happy Evangelism.... If not, then
argue with Einstein, instead of me.... ahahahaha
.... ahahahahanson

Old October 25th 12, 01:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

hanson wrote:

To some folks that's the answer... ahahaha...
They are the "lucky" ones.
To me... I DUNNO!... and I like that.
I don't need no Gawd ... the "aw" from/for the
unknown is enough for me... since cosmology is
truly the GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD..
including all of its fantasies, lies and tabulations.
& it is hilarious to boot ...ahahahahanson

Harlow wrote:

Well stated and well said.

hanson wrote:

ahahaha... By def. your "4d space-time" lacks mass, etc.
Harlow you should have stopped while your song
sounded good. Now, you are drifting towards Hebe-
Herbie's tripes with his concave convex space theories.

__ Google: -- "nothing moves in space time" *-- __

Believe what you wish, Harlow, but consider that only
Einstein Dingleberries believe the notion you've stated.

Here, for your benefit consider too that the inventor of
"4-dimensional space-time" thought that it was a crock.

. _ *Einstein himself was a SR/GR Relativity denier _

Here, for your benefit, is Einstein's intellectual evolution,

From 1905 on, & during the next 3 decades when
> [...]

Up-shot:
Why then is SR/GR still so popular?
People hang on to & fanatically believe in all kind of ****,
*which they do OBSERVE & MEASURE, like in "UFO's",
"Crop circles", the "Bible", the "Koran", "SR&GR" & etc,
etc., etc.... * * *The list is long and like Einstein said:

|||AE:: *"they are NOT conditions in which we live;
|||AE:: * they are simply modes in which we think."

Once indoctrinated by any of these esoteric gags,
which are escapes from harsh reality, people do
build that into their Weltbild, proselytize for it and
defend it with their lives!!!.....
___ * It is far easier to believe then to think! _____

Take care, Harlow, and thanks for the laughs and
continue to BELIEVE in your Weltbild... for that is
you very own happy Evangelism.... If not, then
argue with Einstein, instead of me.... ahahahaha

A reply to Harlow is like you're speaking to yet another burning bag
of dog poop, and expecting it to understand anything.

FUD-masters like Harlow have their jobs to do, and your reply to the
burning bag of dog poop that represents the mainstream status-quo,
seems rather pointless.
Old October 25th 12, 01:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 10/25/2012 8:19 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

A reply to Harlow is like you're speaking to yet another burning bag
of dog poop, and expecting it to understand anything.

FUD-masters like Harlow have their jobs to do, and your reply to the
burning bag of dog poop that represents the mainstream status-quo,
seems rather pointless.

Your fecal fetish aside, Goth...Why do you care whether or not people
reply to me?

PS- Please don't include the terms 'Venus', 'carborando', or
'paramagnetic' in you reply.

Old October 25th 12, 01:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 24, 10:30*am, "hanson" wrote:
In any such discussion about the Big Bang theory
which was concocted by "running a time lapse
GEDANKEN scenario" BACK to coordinates 0,0,0,0
which then are/is interpreted to mean that this point
is the ONE original CENTER of the universe.....

... only to read elsewhere that there is NO center in
the universe... or equivalent that the center is
everywhere...

and that said universe actually expands, without
saying what said space expands into.. and

... glossing over the issue that all the centers then
expand into each other... to bring the universe back
into the original concept that the universe is static.

ROTFLMAO.... hahahahaha... ahahahahanson

"Forrest Piper" wrote:

On Oct 24, 11:51 am, Brad Guth wrote:

On Oct 24, 3:32 am, Painius wrote:
[...]

But as mainstream ZNR approved myths go, it's a good one because it
gives their god that doesn't believe in fair play or hell, all the
credit it deserves.

Some don't accept BB theory at all, unless there was/is any data to be
garnered from such an event, such as early universe theory, as it
would also apply to things like string theory, etc., but the original
theory seems doomed to self-destruct:

http://www.newtonphysics.on.ca/bigbang/index.html

Otherwise, I'm favoring the Big Ongoing of aether flowing from the
pole of a mother BH, with the other universe of aether and molecular
stuff directed out of the other BH pole.

Makes sense if one takes into account that BB theorists originally
used 10e-33 cm. as the universal "seed", but also of the Wheeler
variety, yielding hyperspace structures, and calculations of
microscopic channels on the order of the same, and having a (mass
equivalent) energy density of 1e+94 g/cm^3.

Whatever the seed or ongoing aether flow that our universe is only a
very small part of, doesn't really matter when the faith-based likes
of pretend Atheists and ZNR Oligarch approved rednecks as fellow
clowns and FUD-masters remain in charge.

As long as the upper most .0001% (7000) are in charge regardless of
whomever we elect or appoint, there will be proxy wars, global
inflation, depletion of most everything essential to human life, and
eventually the demise of the human race before any nasty asteroid or
planetoid gets to nail us.

Old October 25th 12, 05:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
hanson

"Brad Guth" wrote:
A reply to Harlow is like you're speaking to yet another
burning bag of dog poop, and expecting it to understand
anything.

FUD-masters like Harlow have their jobs to do, and your
reply to the burning bag of dog poop that represents the
mainstream status-quo, seems rather pointless.

"hanson" wrote:
Brad, the point you make looks like Harlow made you
crank yourself. Listen, Brad: Harlow is a retired or laid off
teacher, as can be seen in his numerous posts wherein
Harlow worries that children or students may be mislead
by the contents of your Guthian posts. Brad, you may say
that Harlow suffers from "deformation professionelle" like
the French would say, or in Anglo, simply: "It's different
strokes from/by/with and for different folks"...

Ergo, Brad: Do like it says at the end of the post below:

------- Brad, here it is, for your benefi: ------

hanson wrote:
To some folks that's the answer... ahahaha...
They are the "lucky" ones.
To me... I DUNNO!... and I like that.
I don't need no Gawd ... the "aw" from/for the
unknown is enough for me... since cosmology is
truly the GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD..
including all of its fantasies, lies and tabulations.
& it is hilarious to boot ...ahahahahanson

Harlow wrote:
Well stated and well said.

hanson wrote:
ahahaha... By def. your "4d space-time" lacks mass, etc.
Harlow you should have stopped while your song
sounded good. Now, you are drifting towards Hebe-
Herbie's tripes with his concave convex space theories.

__ Google: -- "nothing moves in space time" -- __

Believe what you wish, Harlow, but consider that only
Einstein Dingleberries believe the notion you've stated.

Here, for your benefit consider too that the inventor of
"4-dimensional space-time" thought that it was a crock.

.. _ Einstein himself was a SR/GR Relativity denier _

Here, for your benefit, is Einstein's intellectual evolution,

From 1905 on, & during the next 3 decades when

Old October 25th 12, 07:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

"Forrest Piper" wrote:

[...]

GOP Mafia has the world in the palm of its hand. Fascist world it has
become. China being commie is still holding out. Democracy was
great. I can still remember it. TreBert
Old October 26th 12, 12:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy,sci.physics,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Forrest Piper" wrote:

[...]

The American republic has been turned into Oligarch mafia toilet
paper.

If your ZNR certified nose isn't already brown, they'll make it brown
by forcing our noses into their butt-cheeks. Of course Harlow, Hagar
and all of their GOP buddies see nothing wrong with that.