Aether has mass

Old November 15th 12, 02:29 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
mpc755

Default Aether has mass

On Nov 14, 7:34*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 14, 9:11*am, mpc755 wrote:

On Nov 14, 12:03*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

Take a look at the image on the right he

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doughnu...f_the_universe

Now, I know you are going to say there is another Universal jet in the
image.

However, I am pointing out that we have no evidence it exists. We also
have no evidence there is a Universal black hole with two polar jets.

What we have evidence of is the Universal jet we exist in.

I'm not saying there is, or isn't an opposite Universal jet, just that
we have no evidence of it.

But we can honestly surmise that it most likely does exist, and
because it's going directly away from us at 'c' is why it or any of
its aether jet flow will never be detected, not to mention the extreme
distance of its molecular universe being hundreds of billions or even
conceivably trillions of light years away from us by now.

For all we know with any objective certainty is that a quantum
singularity particle seems to exist at the time a given wave is
detected, but there's still nothing objectively proving that each
individual wave and its associated particle are one and the very same
as provided by the original source wave and its associated particle,
just like the electron entering one end of any given wire is simply
not the same electron that emerges out or is taken from the other end
of that copper conductor.

Do super-conductors allow their electrons to travel, migrate or
propagate any faster, or slower?

The C-60 molecule fired at the slits in a double slit experiment is
the same C-60 molecule detected after interacting with the slits. The
C-60 molecule travels a well defined path and the associated wave in
the aether passes through all of the slits.

Do super-conductors allow their electrons to travel, migrate or
propagate any faster, or slower?

Do you understand in a double slit experiment, the proton, neutron,
atom or molecule moves? Are you able to understand the proton,
neutron, atom or molecule travels a well defined path which takes it
through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes
through both?
Old November 15th 12, 06:07 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 14, 9:11*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

I think of Cern and Cern is your answer (faster * TreBet

No, that's pure hogwash.

Electrons moving in a conductor is entirely than Cern,
Old November 15th 12, 06:08 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 14, 9:11*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

At least I'm able to ask an honest question that you can't seem to
answer.
Old November 15th 12, 06:16 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 14, 9:11*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

“What is the conductivity speed of electrons in a superconductor?“
It is a bit of a misconception that electrons move at the speed of
electricity through a wire. Electricity moves move like a wave, with
many electrons moving as a direct result of the movement of other
nearby electrons. In a typical piece of copper wire, the Electrons
themselves only reach speeds of about 2 cm per second, depending on
the amount of current present.

In a super conductor, the electrons are "free", meaning they are not
bound to their individual atoms or molecules. In this case, with a
similar amount of current, the electrons would not move any faster
than in a normal piece of wire. However, because of the ease of moving
electricity through a super conductive wire, a much smaller piece of
wire can be used. (Imagine if you could move all the water in a fire
hose through a drinking straw!) Now the more limited number of
electrons would have to move faster, though their actual physical
speed is still a function of just how much current passes through the
wire.

Ryan B.lscamper

Old November 15th 12, 02:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/15/2012 12:07 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

Do super-conductors allow their electrons to travel, migrate or
propagate any faster, or slower?

I think of Cern and Cern is your answer (faster TreBet

No, that's pure hogwash.

Electrons moving in a conductor is entirely than Cern,

I really have NO idea what the two of you are talking about, but
electricity moves through a super conductor with little or no resistance.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. å˜äº®
Old November 15th 12, 03:11 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 14, 9:11*am, mpc755 wrote:

[...]

Your photon particle merely seems to exist, as though quantum
entangled as part of the wave which materialized at any given point of
its detection, but hasn't necessarily moved outside of its 2D
wavelength.

An electron which has measurable mass has been tracked as zooming at 2
cm/sec, thus having been objectively verified that a conductor of
copper is allowing such electrons to actually move along its solid
path, along with those electromagnetic waves propagating much faster.
However, there is still no objective proof that the original
electromagnetic wave is the exact same wave as the one detected at the
other end of the copper wire.