poor and homeless, diagnosed with brain tumor, ( greece,europe)

Old November 8th 12, 08:49 PM posted to sci.astro
Barry Schwarz[_2_]

Default poor and homeless, diagnosed with brain tumor, ( greece,europe)

How strange that a Greek pauper has a domain in a country 10,000 mile
away.

On Thu, 1 Nov 2012 11:25:35 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

poor and homeless, diagnosed with brain tumor, ( greece,europe)

i am poor and homeless, i am diagnosed with brain tumor,(greece,europe)

a small financial contribution is needed.

please visit my web page

www.ogkos.tk

or

www.braintumor.tk

thank you very much

Not only do I have no money, but I am homeless, out of work and have no insurance.

But I have great patience. God, has not finished with me yet !
I am asking everyone if you can give please even if its only a $1. All of this money is going to provide me with the means to undergo treatment. Any other donations will also be accepted and would be appreciated!

--
Remove del for email
Old November 8th 12, 11:01 PM posted to sci.astro
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_4_]

"Barry Schwarz" wrote in message ...
How strange that a Greek pauper has a domain in a country 10,000 mile
away.

The correct term is “beggar”, not “pauper”.
Beggars fall into two categories, those that are poor and hungry
and ask for food because they cannot work, and those that ask
for money to feed their habit. The solution in the nineteenth
century was the workhouse where they were housed, fed and
clothed in return for labour. Those that accepted the deal were
paupers, those that did not were beggars.
-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway