Severn Trent Water Can't Be Stopped

Old April 30th 12, 02:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Severn Trent Water Can't Be Stopped

They can charge you what ever they want. I paid $65 a month it was
only me and Rudy. Family of 5 paid much more. I did like everyone
bought drinking and cooking water.. When I got the information that
Severn Trent water was Mafia I let the people of Osceola county in on
this FBI information. My water got turned off(lock on meter) It was
turned off for 3 years. I learned how to store and pump water for
showers. That was a life saver and money saver. Now that Severn Trent
Water is over charging with fraudulent bills its best to turn them
off. I will give you my method for free Treb+Bert
Old April 30th 12, 02:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Apr 30, 9:00*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
They can charge you what ever they want. I paid $65 a month it was
only me and Rudy. Family of 5 paid much more. I did like everyone
bought drinking and cooking water.. When I got the information that
Severn Trent water was Mafia I let the people of Osceola county in on
this FBI information. My water got turned off(lock on meter) It was
turned off for 3 years. I learned how to store and pump water for
showers. That was a life saver and money saver. Now that Severn Trent
Water is over charging with fraudulent bills its best to turn them
off. * I will give you my method for free * *Treb+Bert

I forgot to add that the 3 years Severn Trent had my water turned off
I was still billed. I live now in Easthampton Mass. but each month I
get a bill for $2076.75 ha Ha Ha Treb+Bert Home owners will soon
pay their water bill through their house tax. Severn Trent is
America Treb+Bert
Old April 30th 12, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 4/30/2012 9:00 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:
They can charge you what ever they want. I paid $65 a month it was
only me and Rudy. Family of 5 paid much more. I did like everyone
bought drinking and cooking water.. When I got the information that
Severn Trent water was Mafia I let the people of Osceola county in on
this FBI information. My water got turned off(lock on meter)

They turned your water off because you didn't pay your bill.

End of story.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old April 30th 12, 03:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 4/30/2012 9:08 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

I forgot to add that the 3 years Severn Trent had my water turned off
I was still billed. I live now in Easthampton Mass. but each month I
get a bill for $2076.75 ha Ha Ha Treb+Bert Home owners will soon
pay their water bill through their house tax. Severn Trent is
America Treb+Bert

Your water was turned off for not paying your bill.

End of story.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old April 30th 12, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Apr 30, 10:23*am, HVAC wrote:
On 4/30/2012 9:08 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

I forgot to add that the 3 years Severn Trent had my water turned off
I was still billed. I live now in Easthampton Mass. but each month I
get a bill for $2076.75 * ha Ha Ha * Treb+Bert * Home owners will soon
pay their water bill through their house tax. *Severn Trent is
America * *Treb+Bert

Your water was turned off for not paying your bill.

End of story.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube..com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

HVAC Get a life. Its people like you (Dim wits) that make Severn
Trent get away with murder. Treb+Bert
Old April 30th 12, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 4/30/2012 5:34 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Your water was turned off for not paying your bill.

End of story.

HVAC Get a life. Its people like you (Dim wits) that make Severn
Trent get away with murder. Treb+Bert

You are engaging in hyperbole. Pay your bill, deadbeat.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 3rd 12, 04:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SO WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?

DIED! DIED! DIED!

SIC! SIC! SIC!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 3 May 2012 05:48:27 -0700 (PDT), "G=EMC^2"
wrote:

I would rather be died if I could not live free. Treb
+Bert

Old May 3rd 12, 09:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Monday, April 30, 2012 9:00:01 AM UTC-4, G=EMC^2 wrote:
They can charge you what ever they want. I paid $65 a month it was
only me and Rudy. Family of 5 paid much more. I did like everyone
bought drinking and cooking water.. When I got the information that
Severn Trent water was Mafia I let the people of Osceola county in on
this FBI information. My water got turned off(lock on meter) It was
turned off for 3 years. I learned how to store and pump water for
showers. That was a life saver and money saver. Now that Severn Trent
Water is over charging with fraudulent bills its best to turn them
off. I will give you my method for free Treb+Bert

Make note I post the reasons Severn Trent is Mafia I post the names of their hit men like "Bob" Hansell Grady Judd Rigby and they will not take me to court for slander. Also it begs the question if I owe Severn Trent Water 2076,75 why did they not take me to court to collect,or even a collection agency? Reason they know I speak the truth and can prove it. People in Osceola county know how corrupt and EVIL sheriff "BOb' Hansell is. Same goes for sheriff Grady Judd in Poke county. Now its shown all over America the Severn trent justice in Sanford . Showing chief Lee going into hiding the way he had his police handle a murder of a black boy. I wonder if they took Zimmerman's gun away? I'm sure they drove him home. Did he have coffee and donuts the hour he spent tal;king to chief Lee? Well now you know when I posted for years "Severn Trent" has a license to kill black children its true They killed 11 in 5 years in Poinciana. Yes you could not bring this up at meetings,nor would the rag Orlando Sentinel touch it. Treb+Bert
Old May 3rd 12, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/3/2012 4:04 PM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Make note I post the reasons Severn Trent is Mafia

No you didn't. You just make false claims with nothing to back them up.

I say that YOU are mafia.

I post the names of their hit men like "Bob" Hansell

A fine man of the constabulary.

Grady Judd Rigby and they will not take me to court for slander.

What would be the point? No one believes a word you say anyway.

Also it begs the question if I owe Severn Trent Water 2076,75 why did they not take me to court to collect,or even a collection agency?

They'll get the money after you die.
It's easy now that you've admitted that you do owe it.

Snip remainder of Bert's crybaby bull****

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 5th 12, 02:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Apr 30, 9:08*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
On Apr 30, 9:00*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

When I asked Severn Trent Water to take me to court they laughed. They
said they don't take people to court,but have other ways to collect.
Mafia way is to break both legs. Best to keep in mind Osceola sheriff
"Bob" Hansell got his orders from Severn Trent Avatar to kill me. I
post this every time I get pain in my back from the beating his 6
deputies gave me in their attempt to kill me..Still I'm a lot luckier
than Trayvon. In reality Severn Trent Avatar killed him,and Zimmerman
their hit man is getting full protection. Killing is the heart of
Severn Trent. Where is Rigby Where is Zimmerman Where is chief
Lee. I predicted that lady judge would be replaced by a judge that
works only for Severn Trent. Thus you saw judge Lester take over the
bench. I already predicted that there will be no trail. After all is
said and done Zimmerman will be worth 6,000,000 bucks and live in Boca
Grande protected by Florida state police. The Martin's will be forced
to leave Florida All the justice in Sanford is handed out by
Severn Trent Avatar. They have a "Home owners Protection" you pay 230
bucks each year. You pay or your in big trouble. I paid it for 20
years. Treb=Bert