Feds looking for Cactus Saul

Old July 23rd 09, 05:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
greysky[_2_]

Default Feds looking for Cactus Saul

The jigs' up! Plastered all over the morning news is the shocking story of
Jewish Rabbis being busted all across America for money laundering, and
trafficking in human body parts. The plot is insidious. Persons of middle
eastern descent are being targeted for dismemberment by Jews all over the
country and having their body parts shipped back to Israel in diplomatic
pouches. One rabbi arrested, Mordeachi Weeiner, confessed that the chosen
people needed the parts to become masters of the world - and also because no
Jew would ever pay $100,000 for the kidney of an executed Chinese convict.
Saul Levi, the master of the entire operation, was seen scurrying out of the
Rest Home, where he has been living, his ass tethered by a rubber hose, to
the porta potty he is constantly forced to sit on, while muttering, "I don't
know how they found out about the operation, but I will have Warhol's kidney
and testicles around my neck before I make my getaway to the holy land!

Local constable, Fritz Ketchum said it will be easy to locate Cactus Saul,
because the porta-potty he was driving had sprung a leak as he leaped over
some boulders and was trailing a stinky trail of sloshed **** sloppily into
the Nevada desert. "When will these nefarious criminal types ever learn that
they cant do wheelies, let alone jump boulders with full tot he brim
porta-potties! The bucket is plastic and cracks easily. Well, we wont even
need to call the bloodhounds out on this one."

There have already been many victims of Cactus Saul's wacko cult of death:
Many members of the group known as the "Saucerheads" who have become
mysteriously silent over the past year, their whereabouts unknown to both
family and friends alike...

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4270 (20090723) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old July 24th 09, 01:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

On Jul 23, 3:51*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
No, greyfartus maximus! *lmfjao!

I'm not a rabbi no matter what GOOFBALL says. *lmfjao! *They remind me
too much of MULLAHS!

Figures that this all happened in New Jersey (or was that JEW
Jersey?)! *The Jersey politicians having been EXTREMELY CORRUPT for a
long time! *With ObaMAO running things, ALL POLITICIANS are NOW
CORRUPT! *Public hangings should start any time now! *I don't know any
Jersey politicians! *We have plenty of those pols here. *Want me to
name names? *Napolitano for one used to live here. *She's POWER MAD!

I have a regular toilet in my apartment. *I want PIG****'S HEAD to
tack on to my front door. *PIG**** can STUFF his kidneys and BALLS up
his OWN ASS! *lmfjao!

Spell my name correctly, greyfartus! *I'm spelling yours correctly!
lmfjao!

Would you accept a BODY PART shipped by Diplo pouch? *You are sounding
SO STUPID with that one alone!

Nevada, greyfartus maximus?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

I'm in ARIZONA you MORON! *Haven't been in Nevada for many YEARS! *I
doubt Fritz would be able to find me in Nevada! *And I'm not hiding!

I drive a FORD TAURUS, MORON!

What victims, fartus for brains? *Name ONE LOSER here that I've
victimized? *I take NO responsibility for SAUCERHEADS! *lmfjao! *The
ridicule I give them is VERY WELL DESERVED and TOTALLY TRUE!

Your post is EXTREMELY STUPID like something from Mark Earnest! *I
hope you enjoy his company, wherever the HELL HE IS NOW!

HANG 'EM HIGH!

IMPEACH OBAMA NOW!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009 09:20:36 -0700, "greysky"
wrote:

[...]

Saul you're in deep **** now......... but you know that.

Saucerhead and believer in the paranormal.......
RT
Old July 24th 09, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

[...]

At least rabbi Saul or any other Zionist Nazi never has to worry about
ever being policed by his own kind.

~ BG
Old July 24th 09, 01:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
vtcapo[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Is that a good thing?????

RT
Old July 24th 09, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

wrote:

[...]

Sure thing, because if they'd actually wanted to police their own kind
there would never have been a kosher corrupted SEC along with their
Ponzi Madoff, much less any ongoing revenge orchestrated by way of
Henry Kissinger, nor would our Art Deco or rabbi Saul Levy and their
army of brown-nosed minions have been running lose, or for that matter
9/11 would never have happened.