Severn Trent "TOHO shut my Water OFF

Old April 15th 08, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Severn Trent "TOHO shut my Water OFF

Here you see how our utility companies are taken over by Severn Trent
Mafia. They are above all nation laws. They answer to no one. I have
paid water bills for 61 years. Should I pray to the Severn Trent Mafia
Godfather to have my house water turned on? Should I complain to my
Sheriff "Bob" Hansel (Mafia lieutenant) No its the Severn trent
Mafia,and turning off my water as I'm a diabetic with a bad heart,and
bad infected left food that they know about. It is their way to kill me
since my sheriff "Bob' Hansel's threats on my life did not scare me.
Bert

Old April 17th 08, 04:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Severn Trent "TOHO shut my Water OFF Now back On

My email to Barbara Arrant handling my Severn Trent Toho water bill had
Severn Trent(Mafia) send a nice water meter man to open the valve(Nick)
Reality is Severn Trent Toho has more than me on their backs. People
that buy water from Severn Trent Toho are calling me most every day They
are ready to march. They are ready to take action. They are saying
"enough is enough" In my letter I told Van Meter the CEO of Severn
Trent Toho water if my left leg is cut off he will wake up and find it
under his pillow. I believe in an eye for an eye. If I have to
hop,he will also hop. That is only fair Bert PS We have no
government our commissioner is Shipley and he works for Severn Trent
Mafia. Gets $50,000 as commissioner,and big bucks working for Severn
Trent That is against the law,but like I keep posting Florida Mafia
Severn Trent is the law,and this can only be reality because the Florida
Mafia and the republican party are two sides to the same coin. Now when
they finally do shoot me you will know the reason why. Bert
I have a brave heart

Old April 20th 08, 09:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Mark my words the day will come when people will pray for their daily
water and electricity. All utility companies will be owned by Severn
Trent Mafia. It is to late to stop them here in Florida. When asked an
executive with Progress Energy electric this. "Would you cut off the
power if you knew a new born baby lived in that house,and not having
warm water might kill. The answer came back right away with "YES". Sad
but true Bert

Old April 21st 08, 12:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default Tell your welfare office about your problems.

Tell your welfare office ( or church ) about your problems,
they might help you with your bills.

The mothers with young kids that I know get:
1,200 apartments for 120 dollars per month, free medical, free food,
free cash, free day care, free schooling ( college ), etc., etc.

No wonder people will do anything to immigrate to the U.S. !
“ able-bodied males ” ( like me ) get the bill.. nothing more.

Old April 21st 08, 07:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

I thought you weren't working, Jeff? lmao!

Saul Levy

Old April 21st 08, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Jeff I pay my bills in full every month. Progress Energy are white
collar crooks. They have to return $146,000,000 for over billing. They
claim I owe them almost $1,000 and that is part of that
$146,000,000 They answer to no one. Are above Florida's laws.
They are the "power" Bert

Old April 22nd 08, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default You have it good.

You have it good.
You say Progress Energy stole 1,000 dollars from you.
What are you going to do about it ?

A guy once stole my last 300 dollars, wiping out my savings.
Patinha ( and false hopes from T.J. Frazir ) cost me several grand,
now I have no savings.

I can't afford my nicotine habit any more.
In 1989 I was paying 120 per month ( and living with 5 hot chicks ),
now my rent+utilities are 470 ( and I make 500 per month ).

My living conditions are far worse and, over the 19 years,
my rent has gone up an average of 7.45 percent A.P.R.:
“ 470 / 120 == e^( 2008 - 1989 );
e == ( 470 / 120 )^( 1 / ( 2008 - 1989 ) ) == 1.0744993 ”.

This year, my rent went up 9.3 percent, from 430 to 470.

Old April 22nd 08, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff▲Relf[_27_]

Default I get paid nothing if I don't work; so I'm still working.

You told me: “ I thought you weren't working. ”.

I get paid nothing if I don't work; so I'm still working.
Throughout my entire adult life, only programming computers
has paid the expenses ( not counting food ) for me and mine.

I've held the same “ job ” ( actually, a series of informal gigs )
for 15 years now. My income is very low;
but, usually, I work only few hours per ▲ year ▲.

I'm hoping to get a long-term contract with the people
I'm currently working for.

#1 new monograph-book; "How Earth got most of its water and howComets get water" [email protected] Astronomy Misc 12 April 12th 08 09:13 PM
Bert: Florida Water still Flowing. "Dear Twitty" G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 October 13th 07 09:41 PM
I still love America But Hate Severn Trent Mafia G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 5 September 13th 07 11:32 PM
"Mars Water" - The NASA PAO in action Pat Flannery Policy 6 December 8th 06 01:01 PM
Thought Police are Severn Trent Mafia lieutenants G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 2 November 24th 06 01:54 PM