preface to new book: "Growing Solar-System theory via Dirac Radioactivity replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory"

Old September 2nd 07, 06:14 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default preface to new book: "Growing Solar-System theory via Dirac Radioactivity replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory"

New Book: "Growing Solar-System theory via Dirac Radioactivity
replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory",
author--Archimedes Plutonium,
Internet book copyrighted and published 1993-2007 (amassed in
Sept 2007 in sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology).

Chapters of this book:
(1) preface
(2) introduction
(3) what is this theory

(4) Dirac Radioactivity as explained in his book "Directions in
Physics"
(5) Titius-Bode Solar System spacing
(6) zircon crystal dating of Earth age
(7) cores of planets and satellites as dating
(8) abundance of radioactive elements in parts per billion for dating
(9) Cosmic Rays and Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts
(10) color of the cosmos Johns Hopkins Univ findings
(11) exoplanets and binary stars evince a pattern of Growing Solar
Systems not a Nebular Dust Cloud
(12) the universe at large is too impoverished to have supernova
spew dust clouds all about which then forms a solar-system
(13) future news and research reports commentary

PREFACE

This book is the tail end of my last published Internet book-- the 2nd
edition of my Atom Totality theory book which I completed in August
of 2007, and yet I had many pages of that book talking about zircon
crystal dating of Earth where I speculated that Earth is twice as old
as Jupiter. And where I wrote many pages on the idea of a Growing
Solar System theory that replaces the Nebular Dust Cloud theory. So
the posts to the Atom Totality theory 2nd edition are transfered to
this
book.

And something new is that I now list "copyrighted" in the title page.
consider all of my posts to the sci newsgroups of the Internet as
copyrighted. And the first time I posted about Dirac Radioactivities
as
described in his book Directions in Physics was either the year 1993
or
1994. Back then, over 14 years ago, when I first came to the Internet
in
August of 1993, I called Dirac's new radioactivities as that of
"spontaneous
neutron materialization" or other words to that effect. As the years
went
by the concept of "spontaneous neutron materialization" became more
and
more as simply "Dirac radioactivity" which became more and more
synonymous with simply that of Cosmic Rays and Cosmic Gamma Ray
Bursts.

I should make a note that in the timeframe of around 1993 I was
interested
in the Pons & Fleischman cold fusion claims and called this interest
as "spontaneous neutron materialization devices" and even went so far
as to submit a patent claim to the USA patent office. But all of that
excitement and ideas disappeared and what was remaining by year
2007 was Cosmic Rays and Gamma Rays and Dirac new radioactivities.

In sense, what remains by 2007 is more exciting than what was started
in 1993-1994.

I am going to start this book with an idea I left off with in the 2nd
edition
book of the Atom Totality theory. I spoke of in that book, the idea
that in
the history of science, when scientists are confronted with a new
phenomenon
that they must explain in a scientific manner, that usually their
first science
theory that covers that new phenomenon turns out to be found wrong by
future scientists. I cited the example of the "flat Earth theory" and
the
example of the Ptolemy epicycle theory and the example of the cholic
humour theory of disease in biology where leeches bleed out the bad
cholic. The list is a huge and long list of where the first scientists
trying
to theorize a new phenomenon invariably get it mostly wrong. And where
future scientists replace the early theory because it is so very much
wrong.

So, now, looking at the new phenomenon of having a Solar System of
the Sun and Inner Planets and the Outer Planets and their satellites
and
the other astro bodies such as asteroids and comets and Kuiper belt
objects.
That the first theory to account for the Solar System was the Nebular
Dust Cloud Theory. So given the track record of most theories of
science
when formulated to describe a new phenomenon, that it would be
rather commonsense and wise to say that the Nebular Dust Cloud theory
will be found out as a fake and wrong theory and replaced by a true
theory.

When I first learned about the Nebular Dust Cloud theory, what struck
me
as rather odd and troublesome is the fact that supernova are rare, yet
the
gold we have on Earth is alleged to come from a supernova. So if
supernova
are rare and yet the number of stars with their own solar systems is a
huge and large number and yet the age of the cosmos is a mere 4 to 14
billion years old just does not make sense as to how rare supernova
can spew out that many Dust Clouds and spew them out uniformily all
over the Cosmos. So this vast discrepancy always bothered me. And I
ignored it by saying to myself, well, it is hard to imagine that a
river
can carve out the Grand Canyon but given enough time it can. But can
rare supernova create and spread uniformily all the gold in the world?
So I never liked the Nebular Dust Cloud theory for it never resolved
those
obvious contradictions.

But if you dislike a theory of science, that is not enough to dismiss
it. The
burden is to find a theory that replaces it and solves the
contradictions.

What solves the Solar System origins and creation and building is the
"new radioactivities" as described by Dirac in his book Directions in
Physics. Dirac never went further with his new radioactivities because
Dirac did not have a Atom Totality theory to give rise to where these
new particles are coming from. Dirac could not say that Cosmic Rays or
Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts came from the Nucleus of the Atom Totality.
But it is his credit for his enormous genius that he even had the
remarkable
insight that the Cosmos must have a "new radioactivity".

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 2nd 07, 06:24 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
a_plutonium[_1_]

a_plutonium wrote:
New Book: "Growing Solar-System theory via Dirac Radioactivity
replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory",
author--Archimedes Plutonium,
Internet book copyrighted and published 1993-2007 (amassed in
Sept 2007 in sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology).

Chapters of this book:
(1) preface
(2) introduction
(3) what is this theory

(4) Dirac Radioactivity as explained in his book "Directions in
Physics"
(5) Titius-Bode Solar System spacing
(6) zircon crystal dating of Earth age
(7) cores of planets and satellites as dating
(8) abundance of radioactive elements in parts per billion for dating
(9) Cosmic Rays and Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts
(10) color of the cosmos Johns Hopkins Univ findings

Opps, too much cut and pasting and so I deleted the above
(10) from original

Old September 2nd 07, 07:45 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
BioFreak

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 10:14:42 -0700, a_plutonium wrote:

Chapters of this book:
(1) preface
(2) introduction
(3) what is this theory

That doesn't make you money. Stick to your Jew-bashing
for money. I have a question. How many individuals have
you stabbed so far in your life?

Tell me this. This may apply to you or someone you
know. Cause it's just written all over a guy like you.
What kind of person goes around stabbing individuals
unknown to him, just to receive enough for it to have a
steak for dinner one night? Now other readers may think
I'm kidding. No. You know that and I know that. So
explain that to me, Archie.

We know it from 1950s Iranians' bios that during the
earlier part of that decade in Iran British
intelligence needed only to pay enough for buying two
eggs - two single ****ing chicken eggs! - to have a Jew
in the target area kill an Iranian for them. Those Jews
and other Jews like them already were moving towards
founding Israel's intelligence force. We know what
thugs we've been living and dealing with. So Archie,
are you one?

Do you know that pretty soon you may have to work for
Iranians before having your lonely steak dinner? You
know, like Kurt Stocklmeir. Yes, "god is not happy"
these days.

--

"The best among Gentiles should be slain."

- Jewish teaching (Talmud)

#10 how to make people the size of insects and then use them as explorers of space etc; new book: "How the Mind Works; Brain as a Radio-Receiver/TV theory" Ian Parker Policy 1 August 15th 07 04:48 PM
" Universe matter develop equation" must replace "The theory of relativity" finally xszxsz Science 0 October 28th 04 08:54 AM
" Universe matter develop equation" must replace "The theory of relatively" finally xszxsz Research 0 October 27th 04 06:34 AM
calculations of orbital decay for the Nebular Dust Cloud theory why has no astronomer or physicist calculated Archimedes Plutonium Astronomy Misc 6 January 13th 04 07:42 PM