NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Old April 1st 06, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

http://www.biblegateway.com/resource...k=34&chapter=4

Old April 1st 06, 06:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Warhol wrote in message
oups.com...

http://www.biblegateway.com/resource...k=34&chapter=4

Thanks for the hyperlink.

HJ

Old April 1st 06, 06:18 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Warhol wrote:

Cursed are you, you blaspheming sun of the devil.

Warswine! Back from the net.dead?

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 1st 06, 06:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Listen very carefully God is talking about America... Yeah God is
talking to you Americans and your leader that is seeking someone to
explain him his dream... Well this old Pirate sun can explain him all
the mystery's and hidden things... and as Daniel I do not need a
reward. I need peace and thruth and most of all respect for the Works
of the Allmighty God.

People I tell YOU, Moses must still come down from that holy mountain.
When he shall SEE what for HORROR world, we have build, while he was
away. He shall be very angry and smach the MOUNTS of MOUSSA and
GIBRALTAR, the two Holy tablets to pieces with his second Star in less
than 5 years from this date. THE COW of GOLD is against all heavens
Laws and allmighty God. TURN YOUR BACK TO EVIL. and turn your sight
again to the ONLY ONE, The MIGHTY GOD of ADAM, ENOCH, NOAH, SHAMS,
ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, JOSEPH, MOSES, DAVID, SOLOMON, ZACCARIA, ISA,
FATIMA, HASAN ben Mohamed Abd Salam ben Ahmad al Mansour al Dahbi (My
Gran'da'ddy's and Ma'mmy)

Old April 1st 06, 06:43 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

What is looking painful, anyway? Is that looking like you have a
toothache or something?

Old April 1st 06, 06:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

IWarhol wrote:

What is looking painful, anyway? Is that looking like you have a
toothache or something?

Who or what are you replying to, warswine? Learn to post, you moron.

Old April 1st 06, 06:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

Warhol wrote:

[...]

Nice kookfroth, warswine.

Old April 1st 06, 07:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor fromou...

HJ Electrons move because they have a conductor. Getting the EM down
close to zero makes for a great conductor.(no resistance) There is a
metal disc spinning on top of a cold magnetic field for over 75
years,and no added energy has been applied to it. Seems the 2.7 K of
space could be of great help,and the shady side of a moon base or
crater. TreBert

Old April 1st 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

HJ Electrons move because they have a conductor. Getting the EM down
close to zero makes for a great conductor.(no resistance) There is a
metal disc spinning on top of a cold magnetic field for over 75
years,and no added energy has been applied to it. Seems the 2.7 K of
space could be of great help,and the shady side of a moon base or
crater. TreBert

Any evidence for these delusions, Beert?

Old April 2nd 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Since you won't answer, WarpHole, let me: The world is getting very
tired of Muslim extremists. The Dutch (imagine that!) are starting to
form a backbone, the English are doing something (?), and the French
by now should also be getting very ****ed! Time for another Crusade?
Who will lead it this time?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:30:08 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

Sounds like the same old WarpHole! And just what does the rest of the
world say about Muslims?

Saul Levy

On 31 Mar 2006 19:35:42 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

No wonder Ayatullahs call:

United States = Shytan-e-Buzerg (bigger Satan)

Israel = Just Satan

And in reality it should be France = Shytan-e-Buzerg (bigger Satan)
and Fake ****rael ofcourse his right hand... and lets not forget the
left hand... Iran.

[Quran; 2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Ka`aba) a focal point
for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a
prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall purify My
house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and
prostrate."