NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outerspace"

Old March 28th 06, 09:45 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outerspace"

nightbat wrote

Jim Oberg wrote:

"NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.as...pt.asp?P1=1085

3/9/2006 Clip No. 1085

Dr. Abd Al-Basset Al-Sayyid of the Egyptian National Research Center:
British Research Proves Holy Stone of Ka'ba to be a Semi-Conductor from
Outer Space

Following are excerpts from an interview by Abd Al-Baset Sayyid from
the Egyptian National Research Center, aired on Al-Risala TV, on March 9,
2006.

Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: The British Museum announced that it possessed
three pieces of the black stone [of Mecca]. It declares that these pieces
prove that the black stone is not from our solar system.

[...]

They brought an Englishman, with white hair and a red face.

This man wasn't a Muslim, but he went into the Ka'ba, and started
circling it, until he had an opportunity. The stone did not have a metal
frame at the time. He took a diamond and cut off three pieces.

Then he went from Mecca to Jedda, and in Jedda, he found refuge in the
Australian embassy, where he was welcomed as a hero. An Australian ship took
him to the UK, in London. There, he brought the stones to the British
Museum, and they began to study them. What was their intention? To prove
that this is a plain stone, from Earth. This would mean that the stone
kissed by Muslims is a regular stone.

Interviewer: They wanted to accuse us of...

Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: But the analysis showed otherwise.

Interviewer: What did they find?

Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: They discovered that the stone was a type of
semi-conductor. Semi-conductors led to the development of electronics. Take
a large radio - a radio this size. How? Instead of the light bulb we used to
put inside the radio, they began to make them as small as a crystal this
size.

[...]

Karnar from NASA took one piece of the stone from the British Museum.
He charged it with a million telephone wires, yet the stone withstood it. He
charged it with 100 million telephone wires, yet the stone withstood it.
This piece of stone was the size of a chickpea. He found that this stone
emits invisible radiation. He found that a stone the size of a chickpea
emits 100 rays. Each ray can pass through 10,000 people.

[Image]

[Image]

nightbat

Sure it could be a piece of the Seans Comm. equipment that they
may have lost on one of the planet Earths terrestrial visits long ago.
They have reported visiting Mother Earth for years and keeping a
protective watch over us. It would follow that their advanced comm. is
based on semi-conductor technology as well in order to allow for far
improved computer handling ability for their guidance and inter Starship
message handling abilities. Onboard space would be critical on Starships
and condensed component knowledge of electronics would be expected.
Thanks to Officer Greysky's research and bridging the FTL phasebuffer
knowledge making Sean re-contact possible from Dr. Tesla's reported
initial first radio experiment efforts.

carry on,
the nightbat
Old March 30th 06, 01:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Doesn't sound too likely to me, frootbat! Why aren't the Seans way
beyond semiconductor technology?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 15:45:16 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

nightbat wrote

Old March 31st 06, 08:42 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

Right those Outerspace semiconductor were used by my Holy Gran'da'ddy's
to etablish communication true TIME and Space... The Outerspace
materie(Qaurtz) of the Stone Tablets are inside the Ark of the
Covenant. and only a Mesbah (Livites) High Priest knowns how such a
device works... and ofcourse his sun too... and the Devil shall never
know the holy secret of the Ark of the Covenant, which is now in my
Hands... Right Warhol is the New Master of the Ring, belonging to
Solomon... I found it beneath the head of Adam... but the Cristals are
missing... which I need to activate the STAR GATES on my travel to meet
the Lord in the Heaven before judgement day of man and his evil
deeds...

Al Mesbah Hasan... The Heavens Judge

Old April 1st 06, 05:50 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Warhol wrote:
Please how many of you got one eyed monster caught in zipper

As a first aider I hate this one. We get one big lad to sit upon the
casualty whilst the first aider uses two pairs of pliers and scissors
to free him. What makes the job all the harder is the screaming from
the casualty and the tears of laughter from the first aider.

There is no nice way of doing the job, It is going to hurt and it is
going to bleed. Speed is more important than sympathy. Once the old
chap is free we can treat the injury and be a little understanding.

Dont be afraid Saul... This is a Warholian Fisherman Joke

http://www.shortarmguy.com/veggies.jpg

Old April 1st 06, 07:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Yep, those are veggies, alright! Good job RL!

Saul Levy

Old April 1st 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Tahar or Tar...

Now with passover and the great feast of the Sabbaht of the Year 2011
at the door many pickels shall known circomscision... Hi Hi Hi and in
your case Saul you have first to start to pay your tribut to the Nation
of God, at the holy Rock were I will be Tomorrow on the holy SEVENETH
SUN DAY... Gods people pay tribut to God... Authors Right for the
Knowledge that God has given us... Ha Ha Ha so get ready your
Zacca(Tribut). If you want to be called a god fearing Man... Right now
there is no one who pays tribut to the lord as it should be... YOU ALL
WERE LED ASTRAY... I see you at the Rock of TAR were the tribute for
Fatima must be payed at her Zaouia... and this is for all the
christians and unbelievers.

The Sally Rover... Blackbeards Sun... Hasan

Old April 1st 06, 04:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy

You truly disappoint me. Correct. Raving Loonie is an idiot both
politically and romantically.

Couldn't make the beast with two backs with a RottenCan supporter
anyway. I bet you think of Jurgen Klinsmann when you climax. lol.

At least I'm not just another fake Sally Rover living in fantasy world.