So long

Old February 19th 06, 06:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

Default An Unofficial WOW! Signal (was So long

"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Kiyo wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Kiyo wrote:

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 06 Feb 2006 03:26:03 GMT, "Kiyo"

wrote:

Perhaps, yes, CDB.
However, to allow it would simply go against the cherished sean
morality
and
protocol.
For one thing, only a few of the biocides would be the bad

people.
Nearly all of them would be good people who cannot cope.
Largely, the bad people will still be with us regardless of the
biocide
rate.
And there will be far fewer good ones.

Yours
truly,
Kiyo

You seem so sure about that, but why should it be the good people
that
cannot cope with developments that they long for for so many
centuries?
C.

Good question, CDB.

No matter what we do or say, the seans will be seen my many people

as
greatest possible evil.
Many people will kill themselves, some will also murder their

families
and
loved ones, even their friends, just to save them from this
misperceived
evil.
Some will assassinate holy ones and politicians because they will

feel
them
to be traitorous ones who didn't warn them of this evil.
There will be a lot of good people doing a lot of evil things, evil
things
that they will consider to be "the lesser of two evils."

For about 12% of the population, this is inevitable.
And a good number of the remaining population will continue to be
pretty
much scared out of their wits for many years to come.
The misperceived evil of "alien invasion" will far outweigh any

longed
for
developments in the minds of a good many people.

So if you really want to meet these people on a global basis, this

is
something you can expect to happen.

Kiyo

You can skip the drama queen act now, Darla, no one buys it, not

even
Chu*k. Well I guess your pathetic little slurper frootbat does, but
this one doesn't count.

Yes, of course, you people are all such experts.
You have made contact with ?How Many Other Planets?
The seans have done this many times with other cultures in other

systems.
And they have made contact locally on Earth many times.
So they have an excellent handle on what to expect when global contact
takes
place.

Presently, Earth's PSR, the potential suicide rate, is way too high

above
the 12% minimum to allow for contact.
So I suppose you will just have to be patient, Art Deco and CDB.
Proof will be forthcoming.
Until then, your skepticism is very healthy.

Kiyo

Beware the orcas.

You have nothing to fear but the fear of fear itself.
Oh! and of course other humans, yeah, you gotta fear those, too.
Oh yeah! and yourself, don't forget to fear yourself.

munch

Art Deco, why are humans so afraid of everything except that which they
OUGHT to be afraid of?
I mean, if you MUST be afraid, don't turn your back on that which is
dangerous and point your finger and scream about benign stuff that won't
hurt you!
Orcas indeed.
Crybabie.

Back with another load of lames, sockpuppet of fake alien?

With great laming,
Lomie

I'm thinking this handle fits you the best, fake alien. Can you see
why?

Note --- no response

Idiot.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
family. Your time will come."
-- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

"Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
-- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
Old February 19th 06, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Kali" wrote in message
In article J61Kf.426784$qk4.212354@bgtnsc05-
news.ops.worldnet.att.net, posted Sun, 19 Feb 2006 16:34:49
GMT, Dr. Why says...

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Lomie wrote:

That's very astute, Kali.

Hi, Lamie!

You must teach your grasp of this to your other coffeeboi sockpuppets!

Still having trouble figuring out what "sockpuppet" means, Lamie?

Kiyo's hostility is firmly grounded and well-founded.

Talking about yourself in the third person, how kooky.

Most Okinawaians at the time only grudgingly recognized Japan as

having
any
power over them.
So Kiyo was shunned by her family and friends just for exercising

loyalty
the emperor and to the Japanese people.
And she was always being brutally victimized by the male pilots who

felt
that women had no place in any cockpit in any capacity.

But Kiyo was an aviator.
And nothing could stop her from her dream.
Well, nothing except the new weapon on an American battleship.
As far as she is concerned, she Died at Pearl (harbor) on that fateful

day.
Which of course she did.
And she is at one and the same time grateful, and a little, uhm,

angry(?)
or
disappointed(?) that we revived her and stitched her back together.
I think she now believes she is in some kind of limbo place, somewhere
between earth and heaven or something.

Do you actually believe this nonsense? Or are you still trolling the
saucerheads?

So anyways I commend you for your savvy, Kali, and I hope it's

contagious!

Lomie

Note --- no reply.

True, Lomie didn't respond to Mr. Deco. But you have explained
that she is trouble-shooting changes to a gravitational anomoly
in the Milky Way, so cut let's cut her some slack, eh?

Kali
--
A bore is simply a nonentity who resents his humble lot in life,
and seeks satisfaction for his wounded ego by forcing himself on

NOW who's the Flipper?
You "scare" me, Kali, when you talk like this.
I'm trying very hard to be unbelievable here.
And you're NOT helping! G

Yubi

Old February 19th 06, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.visitors

"Art Deco" wrote in message
"Dr. Why", the current sockpuppet of the
fake alien, wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 06:13:01 GMT, "Kiyo"
wrote:

Presently, Earth's PSR, the potential suicide rate, is way too high

above
the 12% minimum to allow for contact.
So I suppose you will just have to be patient, Art Deco and CDB.
Proof will be forthcoming.

Without FOC there might not be much left of this planet very soon.

Contact with what, Chu*k? Sockpuppets and imaginary "Pleiadians"?

Don't you see the news? Can't you extrapolate? Are you blind or

naive?
This planet will be burning soon!

And you know this how?

C.

Once again, no response from Chu*k.

Sometimes "no response" is an extremely "loud" message, Art.
Isn't it a bit kooky to reply to one's own posts?

Yubadubdub

So nominate me for a kook award already, drama queen.

Oh no! I never meant you are a kook.
Just a little "kooky", thassall.

Besides, you sound like you want the award too much.
You should receive awards because you Deserve them, not just because you
want them.

Do You think you deserve such a nomination and possible "win", Art?

Yubiwan