So long

Old January 19th 06, 10:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default So long

Well, I have to go on my longest set of rounds, now.
So I won't be back for awhile.
Lomy's still here, but she's probably too busy to answer your questions.
Anyways, she's charged with this sector while I'm gone.

So long and take care!

Silouen

Old January 19th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Silouen" wrote in message

Well, I have to go on my longest set of rounds, now.
So I won't be back for awhile.
Lomy's still here, but she's probably too busy to answer your questions.
Anyways, she's charged with this sector while I'm gone.

So long and take care!

Silouen

Stay away from the "brown stuff" !

H.J. ( take a "Good Book" to read )

Old January 19th 06, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Silouen wrote:
Well, I have to go on my longest set of rounds, now.
So I won't be back for awhile.
Lomy's still here, but she's probably too busy to answer your questions.
Anyways, she's charged with this sector while I'm gone.

So long and take care!

Silouen

Hmmm. Shore leave's over, huh?

Well at least we know you're attached to somebody's fleet.

So long,

Double-A

Old January 20th 06, 12:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

Well, I have to go on my longest set of rounds, now.
So I won't be back for awhile.
Lomy's still here, but she's probably too busy to answer your questions.
Anyways, she's charged with this sector while I'm gone.

So long and take care!

Silouen

nightbat

Ok doc but don't forget your secret patient in waiting, and I'll
be looking up at the little dipper thinking of you. Every moment an
eternity but go, go, duty calls.

thinking of you always,
nightbat
Old January 20th 06, 12:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Sil for nightbat's sake don't stay away to long. and I'll miss reading
your nice posts No good- bye just a short "Chow"or shalom" We all
need you,and will miss you TreBert

Old January 20th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Silouen" wrote in message
Well, I have to go on my longest set of rounds, now.
So I won't be back for awhile.
Lomy's still here, but she's probably too busy to answer your questions.
Anyways, she's charged with this sector while I'm gone.

So long and take care!

Silouen

Remember to never take a wooden nickel from a Perseun, Sil. Have fun in the
Badlands. But Lommy's one good honey to keep us all company - I certainly
hope she can tear herself away from the tricorder to post occasionally!

Greysky

Old January 21st 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Greysky" wrote in message
om...

"Silouen" wrote in message
Well, I have to go on my longest set of rounds, now.
So I won't be back for awhile.
Lomy's still here, but she's probably too busy to answer your questions.
Anyways, she's charged with this sector while I'm gone.

So long and take care!

Silouen

Remember to never take a wooden nickel from a Perseun, Sil. Have fun in

the
Badlands. But Lommy's one good honey to keep us all company - I certainly
hope she can tear herself away from the tricorder to post occasionally!

Greysky

Hello, Greysky!

I cannot believe I'm doing this.
I said to myself I wouldn't do this again.
And here I am, posting to alt.astronomy.
I didn't particularly enjoy the intercourse last February, so I asked
Silouen to say I'd be too busy this time to post.

It's not you, of course, Greysky.
You are by far one of the good people of Earth.
But my mom, Pere, warned me about some humans.
She said many of you are like a whole different species instead of human.
Darla, my dad, says that people like you Greysky, and The Nightbat,
Double-A, and some others, even oc and Charles, you balance out those others
who have short-sighted character.
You exemplify all that is sapient, sentient and classy.
So, I just want to make it clear to that "other" species that I won't
tolerate them.
I don't have to and I won't.
So either be civil to me, or I will not respond to you.
Use of amenities is what makes people classy.

Also, I only want my words to appear in alt.astronomy, no other newsgroups.
Now, I know I can't stop the childish crossposting to other newsgroups.
But if anyone does add other newsgroups to the heading when they respond to
me or to any post with my words in it, and they expect me to respond to
them, they will have to check for my response in alt.astronomy.
Because if I catch it, I will erase all the superfluous newsgroups when I
respond.

Okay, now, remember this?
I am not from here.

I am like you in many ways, though.

You may call me Darla, but I am not female nor male by your standards.

There are those among you, scientists and such, who will not take this very
seriously.

You refuse to believe that there is life elsewhere in the galaxy Unless you
find hard evidence.

And, understandably, you will not consider my posts to be evidence of alien
life.

That is okay, . . .

I shall answer Some questions, but not all.

You are an interesting species!

We have been pretty much all over our galaxy, and we have not found any
species more advanced than we.

(You possess) intelligence and the ability to improvise, and this
fascinates some of us about you.

And you are Fighters!

You keep us endlessly amused by fighting each other over some very
interesting things.

Now, please ask questions, and I may have a few questions for you as well.

Consider that it does not Really matter whether you believe me or not.

All that truly matters is mutual gratification, each of us satisfying the
other in some way.

I shall try to satisfy your curiosity about the universe as much as I
possibly can at this time.

So keep fighting the good fight, and keep loving those who love you.

You are an exceptional species!

Never doubt your courage.

It always seems to be there when you need it.

Darla
The above are excerpts from Darla's very first post to alt.astronomy.
In line with her thinking, and along with my own stated guidelines, I'll be
glad to post from time to time between the stuff Sil's got me doing (YUK!)
and my own duties.

So anyways, thank you very much, Greysky.
I love reading your FTL website.
Have you ever used the 6-level method of creative/discoverative thought?

Lomie

Old January 22nd 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy

I cannot believe I'm doing this.
I said to myself I wouldn't do this again.
And here I am,

O lordy, she's back already.

We have been.. all over the galaxy and
we have not found any species more
advanced than we.

But you haven't figgered out the nature of space and the cause of
gravity yet. Talk about hoots-pah.
oc

Old January 22nd 06, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Lomie" wrote in message

You may call me Darla, but I am not female nor male by your standards.

WHAAAAAT ?!?!?

Old January 22nd 06, 05:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Honest John" wrote in message

"Lomie" wrote in message

You may call me Darla, but I am not female nor male by your standards.

WHAAAAAT ?!?!?

Perhaps somebody here will explain it to you.
I find your behavior to be suspicious.
So I have not yet decided if I want extended intercourse with you.

HAND
Lomie