Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA Ping MHVW: VVF nomiation. Was Water: Free Energy

Old April 14th 04, 03:01 AM
John Griffin

Default Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

* wrote:

On 13 Apr 2004 11:02:41 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

I doubt Lockheed will change its mind about controlling
nearly all of the US government.

I do too, Alexa. They have enough trouble controlling
their unions without trying something like that.

Just out of curiosity...I wrote "Alexia," a name which fits you
nicely.
(http://www.medterms.com/script/main/...rticlekey=6584)

Why did you change it to "Alexa"? That must be your real
name...?

Controlling unions is a piece of cake when Lockheed is the
driving force behind the PNAC:

[Snipped a bunch of stuff that doesn't support that]

Old April 14th 04, 03:43 AM
*

On 14 Apr 2004 02:01:19 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

Why did you change it to "Alexa"?

Alexa is a real person. Get her name right.

That must be your real name...?

How you jump to that conclusion is a matter of National Security, right?

What's the madder wid ya, doof? Don't you like the message?

Old April 14th 04, 04:09 AM
*

Default NOMINATION: Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On 13 Apr 2004 19:59:48 -0700, (ZZBunker) wrote:

"Carl R. Osterwald" wrote in message ...

On 13 Apr 2004 11:02:41 GMT, John Griffin wrote:

[...]

I doubt Lockheed will change its mind about controlling
nearly all of the US government.

Well, you don't to worry that much. Bill Gates and
the people who actually own the world don't
care what either Lockheed, Boeing, Ford, AT&T,
or any other branch of the US Government other
than the Social Security Adminstration does.

Ah, I was wondering when someone would mention
The Social Security Administration! And more!
Guess who is raping and plunderng that?
You guessed it....... Lockheed!

http://www.iss.lmco.com/itsolutions/...astructure.cfm

Social Security Administration Infrastructure

Lockheed Martin provides the Social Security Administration with an
extensive range of infrastructure services to assist the agency in ensuring
the availability of mission-critical applications and systems. In the
mainframe environment, we provide complete performance monitoring and
systems management support. For client/server infrastructure, we provide
development and implementation support that, in some instances, involve all
of the Social Security Administration's 1500 LANs. Lockheed Martin also
provides network management, telecommunications, help desk and operations
support, comprehensive desktop computing support, database administration
and maintenance, electronic publishing using Web technologies, and office
automation through groupware architecture and electronic forms.

Lockheed Martin is responsible for providing central data security
management for a significant portion of the Social Security Administration's
distributed, 65,000-user IT environment. This includes addressing the
specific security requirements of the Windows NT, UNIX, and MVS processing
platforms, using logical and physical protective measures to protect network
and computing resources from both inside and outside attack. Lockheed Martin
also performs analysis and research in the development and implementation of
authentication, public key infrastructure (PKI), and other Web security
approaches and infrastructures for the Social Security Administration

AND Medicare!

Lockheed Martin Wins Medicare IT Contract

May 6, 2002 -- (WEB HOST INDUSTRY REVIEW) -- Lockheed Martin Corporation
(lockheedmartin.com) announced on Friday that it has won a 7.5 year contract
to provide information technology and infrastructure support for the federal
government’s Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).

Under the $401 million Consolidated Information Technology Infrastructure
Contract (CITIC), says Lockheed Martin, CMS has combined multiple agency
contracts, currently performed by several contractors, in an effort to
improve the IT infrastructure’s efficiency and increase its effectiveness in
meeting CMS business needs.

Lockheed Martin Information Technology will assume responsibility for
operating the agency’s main data center in Woodlawn, Maryland, and its
server and desktop platforms nationwide. The company will also manage and
maintain the agency’s voice, video and data communications networks.

The contract also includes a full range of security and privacy services,
help desk support, database management, Web casting, and Web hosting,
infrastructure management and disaster recovery planning.

"Our corporation is proud to partner with the Centers for Medicare and
Medicaid Services,” says Linda Gooden, president of Lockheed Martin
Information Technology. “Clearly, there are few IT projects in our country
more important to so many Americans than those which help the Centers for
Medicare and Medicaid Services process and deliver essential health care
benefits. We are proud to be part of this team as we begin our new role to
renovate and restructure the agency's vital IT backbone."

According to Lockheed Martin Information Technology, the company currently
provides an extensive range of IT infrastructure services for a range of
federal agencies, including the Social Security Administration, the
Department of Energy’s Hanford site, the Environmental Protection Agency and
the Department of Defense, as well as numerous commercial clients.

The CMS contract, says Lockheed Martin, was awarded through the National
Institutes of Health Chief Information Officers Solutions and Partners II
contracting vehicle, and begins immediately.

An agency within the US Department of Health and Human Service, the Centers
for Medicare and Medicaid serves about 75 million beneficiaries through
Medicare, Medicaid, the State Children’s Health Program and other health
care quality assurance programs.

http://www.thewhir.com/marke****ch/loc050602.cfm

Old April 14th 04, 04:35 AM
*

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:27:54 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

In article , Starshine
Moonbeam wrote:

In article , "Carl R. )
dropped a +5 bundle of words...

In article , Starshine
Moonbeam wrote:

In article , "Carl R. )
dropped a +5 bundle of words...

On 13 Apr 2004 11:02:41 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

I doubt Lockheed will change its mind about controlling
nearly all of the US government.

I do too, Alexa. They have enough trouble controlling their
unions without trying something like that.

Controlling unions is a piece of cake when Lockheed is the driving
force
behind the PNAC:

I hearby nominate Alexa Cameron for the AFA-B Angstrom Award and Medal.

What's the AFA-B Angstrom Award and Medal?

It is mentioned in the AUK FAQ:

http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/auk/faq.html#q17

It refers to it but doesn't actually say what it is, what it's awarded
for, that kind of thing.

Considering the name, it is no doubt in honor of our dear hero, Richard
CEEE Hoaxland:

http://home.teleport.com/~photoget/angstrom.htm

who is always introduced on hoax-to-hoax as being an "Angstrom award
winner" for his breakthroughs in hyperdelusional physics. They always
fail to mention that the award he received has nothing to do with the
famous Angstrom award given to real scientists.

So, the AFA-B Angtrom Award and Medal should be given to those who show
great achievements in promoting hyperdelusional physics in AFA-B. I
believe Alexa has done this. The nanobot-produced 100% pure aluminum
is such a breakthrough, IMO.

It hasn't been awarded in many years, but I thought that Alexa's case
needed special consideration. Also, we have a vote wrangler now too.

No kiddin? Who is it?

Bookman has taken up the cause.

You foolish trolls can once again have this thread and your nonsense spin
doctoring and goofy character assassinations!

There's no one here by the name, but enjoy the message!

Old April 14th 04, 05:22 AM
Clave

"*" wrote in message

And of course, Echelon works a whole lot better with standardized operating
systems.

Oh, *do* elaborate, please.

Jim

Old April 14th 04, 05:53 AM
*

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:22:13 -0700, "Clave"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .

And of course, Echelon works a whole lot better with standardized operating
systems.

Oh, *do* elaborate, please.

Hi poopsie.

Your turn!

Considering Echelon has nothing to do with National Security and everything
to do with corporate profits, elaboration is really not necessary!

And just think, Lockheed sold the bill of goods to the NSA, which is really
Lockheed in disguise of National Security!

The USA wouldn't need National Security, except for the dweebs at Lockheed
who create their own wars and terrorism for profit!

Who is protecting the USA, eh?

Jim

Old April 14th 04, 06:07 AM
Ugly Bob