What if (on Cosmic Chance)

Old December 13th 09, 08:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
jughead

Default What if (on Cosmic Chance)

On Dec 12, 5:31*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

...my thinking has always been that gravity created
the other forces we thus must thank gravity for making the universe just
right for us.

But what created (creates) gravity, Bert?

Mayhaps Darla can fill us in (benn down this road before with her in
years past). (:

oc

Old December 13th 09, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
jughead

Fergot to ask- has Darla now officially rescinded her claim of alien-
hood?

Old December 13th 09, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 13, 11:51*am, jughead wrote:
Fergot to ask- has Darla now officially rescinded her claim of alien-
hood?

Darla is just another Rothschild kosher fart in the wind.

~ BG
Old December 13th 09, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 13, 11:51*am, jughead wrote:
Fergot to ask- has Darla now officially rescinded her claim of alien-
hood?

Au contraire, reaffirmed it! But Darla has acknowledged and never
said anything negative about the flowing space theory.

Double-A

Old December 14th 09, 03:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"jughead" wrote in message
"jughead" wrote in message
On Dec 12, 5:31 am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:

...my thinking has always been that gravity created
the other forces we thus must thank gravity for making the universe just
right for us.

But what created (creates) gravity, Bert?

Mayhaps Darla can fill us in (benn down this road before with her in
years past). (:

oc

Fergot to ask- has Darla now officially rescinded her claim of alien-
hood?

I am not from here, as you know, "jughead".
Since I've lived here for a very long time, then in a sense I can claim
citizenship by having been "grandfathered in".

Earth science has postulated that electron-positron (antielectron) pairs are
manufactured constantly in space.
This is not entirely true.
Where such pairs are made depends upon the amount of photon energy that's
available.
What is actually manufactured constantly are quark-antiquark pairs.
If enough energy is involved, these might then become as
electron-antielectron pairs.
It takes far less energy to produce q-aq pairs than it does to produce e-ae
pairs.

So there are q-aq pairs constantly appearing and then disappearing that
construct and comprise the energy field called gravitational energy.
It is the very fast spin speed of these quarks combined with their varying
periods of existence and their quantity that determine the speeds at which
they move through the gravitational field, and thereby determine the
strength of that field.

The closer they get to existing matter (ultimately comprised of quarks), the
faster is their speed and the stronger is the intensity of their energy
field.
So, the energy does not itself "flow" as previously surmised.
It has the appearance of flowing due to the effect of the q-aq pairs in
motion.

Unfortunately, Earth physics has no way of confirming this, since there are
presently no ways of sensing those elusive quarks and antiquarks.
They appear and disappear far too quickly to be physically sensed by your
instruments.
Yet their effect can certainly be sensed.

This is very basic and largely oversimplified, however you hopefully get the
gist.
If my description above raises questions, then "shoot".

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 14th 09, 11:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"jughead" wrote in message
Fergot to ask- has Darla now officially rescinded her claim of alien-
hood?

"His" claim.

'Darla' is a man.

Old December 14th 09, 02:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Darla First question that jumps to mind is. Does the strong force
only act upon only this quark particle? Bert

Old December 15th 09, 04:35 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Darla[_3_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Darla First question that jumps to mind is. Does the strong force
only act upon only this quark particle? Bert

The quarks that make up the particles of an atom, think of them as "tame"
quarks, rely upon the weak nuclear force.
This might give you some idea of the minimal strength needed for the forming
and interaction of quark-antiquark pairs throughout the universe.
You might think of those q-aq pairs as "wild" quarks.

The strong nuclear force on the other hand interacts with the whole
proton(s), similar to interacting with the whole Earth instead of with just
a lump of clay, and as you know, is needed to overcome the repellent forces
between two or more like-charged particles in an atom's nucleus.

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 15th 09, 06:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 14, 5:46*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Darla *First question that jumps to mind is. * Does the strong force
only act upon only this quark particle? * Bert

Conditional or selective forces do not exist. But then your Darla can
fix most anything to suit their mindset.

Seans don't seem to have laws of physics other than those which are
conditional.

~ BG
Old December 15th 09, 12:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"Darla" wrote in message
g.com...

The quarks that make up the particles of an atom, think of them as "tame"
quarks, rely upon the weak nuclear force.

How do you catch a unique quark?

Unique up on it!

How do you catch a unique gluon?

The tame way!