Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 29th 08, 07:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Saul has a reading disablity.

Wanna bet, Jeff? lmao!

The SUBJECT is missing. Did you ever LEARN English?

I'm on a MISSION FROM GOD for some clarity here.

Saul Levy

On 29 Aug 2008 15:30:14 GMT, Jeff?Relf
wrote:

In an earlier post, you wrote something like:
“ Three shark bites were reported recently,
all were bitten on their feet ( by small sharks ) while surfing. ”.

Saul has a reading disablity.
No one but Saul would think you were talking about shark's feet.

Old August 29th 08, 07:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Herbert Marshall.

And so you are, Jeff. And so you will be! lmao!

FOREVER!

Saul Levy

On 29 Aug 2008 15:55:54 GMT, Jeff?Relf
wrote:

You once told me** that you were Not named after Herbert Hoover !
are you ashamed, or just unsure ?
** Quoting your May 2008 post
( ):
“ I hate the name ‘ HERBERT ’.
My mother did not name me after Hoover,
but after her favorite actor Herbert Marshall.

Herbert Hoover was a very nice man
and we should not compare Bush with him. ”.

You told me:
“ I have offered my home for Twitty and DA to live in for the winter. ”.

Yes, but they don't want to leave their cities,
and I don't blame them; I'd rather be homeless in Seattle.

Old August 29th 08, 07:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Saul has a reading disability.

Aw, poor BEERTbrain is foaming at the mouth! lmao!

Sharks do have surfboards! I've seen the ones in Jaws 1-4 chowing
down on them.

Jaws is REAL, isn't it? WartPiggy no doubt thinks so.

Saul Levy

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:49:31 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Jeff Cactus saul think sharks don't have feet but do have surf boards.
He can not think and that is his big disability. I use to think his head
was in the sand. I know better now Cactus Saul has less of a head than
my Bud light. He is a witless wonder of the universe. He can not lose
his head. Reason its just empty space bert

Old August 29th 08, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

How about snow in Tucson last January, BEERTbrain?

A tornado here this summer prediction? Less than a month to go.

Or are your predictions based on an alcoholic haze?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:55:34 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Jeff I thought my mother told me Hoover ,but I hated Hoover growing up
in the Great Depression. I liked Herbert Marshall(great actor) so I went
with him. I never have lied or hedged this astronomy group. I hate the
name Herbert If I could name myself it would be Mark I like Mark go
figure bert

Old August 29th 08, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Clarity would be appreciated by more than me, BEERTbrain! lmao!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:40:20 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus saul Always have a boiler maker after reading your answers to my
post. CHEERS Once upon a time whales had feet. Sharks were
around much longer so I have know idea It was surfer feet that the
sharks bit into. I really have to spell things out for your low wit
brain. Think man Think bert

Old August 30th 08, 02:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Same weather pattern Heat index 104F at 3 pm Here is my prediction
for Hanna Daytona beach hardest hit area. Its flooded out from Fay and
this Hanna will put the icing on the cake. Jacksonville beach almost
as bad. Savannah next as Hanna heads up the east coast. Like I
predicted hurricanes forward motions are getting slower,and this in bad
news. Fay showed us its slow moving can do more damage than a fast
moving #5 hurricane. Please close Daytona beach to save the children.
Undertow will be very forceful. Sharks are out there just under the
white waves. Stay off of I 4 I hope NO levies are well engineered.
NASA rolled out the shuttle just in time to make a buck. Time to pick
the heat tiles off the ground and tow it back into its hanger. bert

Old August 30th 08, 06:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Who's talking about the issues ? the sinking dollar ? no one.

On Aug 28, 12:53 pm, Jeff$B"%(BRelf wrote:
You asked: " What if they held an election and nobody voted ? ".

I wouldn't care.

Who's talking about the issues ? the sinking dollar ? no one.
The presidential elections are a beauty contest, nothing more.
The real power is in the money, lawyers and bullets, of course.

The founding father's shied away from a direct popular election for
President because they were afraid of guys like Obama: guys swept
into power by shear popularity! Well, we have endied up with
essentially a popular election sytem anyway.

Double-A

Old August 30th 08, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 30, 6:57*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Same weather pattern Heat index 104F at 3 pm * * Here is my prediction
for Hanna *Daytona beach hardest hit area. Its flooded out from Fay and
this Hanna will put the icing on the cake. *Jacksonville *beach almost
as bad. *Savannah next as Hanna heads up the east coast. *Like I
predicted hurricanes forward motions are getting slower,and this in bad
news. Fay showed us its slow moving can do more damage than a fast
moving #5 hurricane. *Please close Daytona beach to save the children.
Undertow will be very forceful. Sharks are out there just under the
white waves. *Stay off of I 4 *I hope NO levies are well engineered.
NASA rolled out the shuttle just in time to make a buck. Time to pick
the heat tiles off the ground and tow it back into its hanger. bert

Sunny but cool here with highs in the 60's or low 70's. Nights
colder. I'll have to wear 2 pairs of pants tonight. Hurricane Gustov
seems to be bearing glleefully for New Orleans! Haven't those people
repented yet?

Double-A

..
Old August 30th 08, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Aug 28, 12:10*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a Got two calls since 2pm *Lady called because her power was
turned off at 10am *Ask me what she can do she is behind 2 months and
she is being evicted. I told her all are officials are republican and
answer only to big money interests. She has no money to leave Florida.
Its so very sad. *Then I got a call from a Kiki from Progress Energy
that since I do pay my electric bill each month they are calling it even
Hmmm *Not even to me when Progress Energy has to return 146,000,000
bucks they stole. Not even to me when they put agent orange under their
power lines. Not even to me when they are giving children black lungs.
Not even to me when they can kill old people. Not even to me when they
can act above our laws. * * * Progress Energy only wants money and will
kill to get it. William D Johnson Progress Energy CEO has to be given a
year for every person Progress Energy has killed and when that happens I
will call it even * bert

There is some money here available for people with late notices on
their rent. I didn't know about it until it was too late. There
might be something similar there. The people at the food bank knew
about it.

Double-A

Old August 30th 08, 09:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

DA Only money available goes into republican pockets Progress Energy
now charges 16% more than 6 months ago,and has asked for 34 bucks each
month as a cover charge to its customers. Charlie Crist will sign any
thing Progress Energy wants as long as he gets his cut. Best to keep in
mind this is how they can have 7 homes and lots of money to run for
president. Politics in Florida is big business. bert